April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum Express The Falsies Flared

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is best used with another lengthening mascara, and perhaps also a primer. It does tend to flake a little, and smudges a tad, but this is still one of my favorite mascaras because it consistently delivers that over-the-top dolly eye look that I've dedicated my life to chasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Jess10210

i love this mascara, I've re bought it 3 times. I really love huge almost fake looking eyelashes. it holds the curl after i curl them pretty well and i put on a few layers without much clumping. It does flake a little after a few hours but not much. One of my all time favs.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Nicolelovesmac

Just stick with Big Eyes or Black Drama. This mascara sucks. Sorry to the people that are a fan of this product, but it just didn't work out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ohshea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasnt going to write a review until I saw a few others had the same problem, at first I thought mine was a defect. The mascara was clumpy and dried out, I couldnt even get one use out of it. It looked worse than my months old mascaras. Was as good as garbage.
Im sticking with Falsies Black Drama.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lifeismusic

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I've bought TONS of different mascaras and this is the only one I've repurchased. I used to have an obsession with plastic/silicone type wands (think LashBlast) but the volume and length this mascara gives me is INSANE. It can have a tendency to be a bit thick and cause some clumping which is why I gave it a 4, but if you wipe off the wand, it works great. Definitely a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by FreshMylan

It's alright. It does smudge often and leaves a lot of flakes. I always have to wipe the flakes with my fingers twice a day because they flake so much. They don't even curl my lashes with a curler, probably only the tip ends. 2.9 out of 5

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It is one of the best, if not the best drugstore mascara. It makes my asian lashes really black, voluminous, and luscious. Highly recommend!

Please watch my K-pop eye makeup using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mundanegirl

Best mascara I have ever used so far. With my first bottle of this I have used it to death, I need to go get another one! I find Maybelline is the only high-street brand that I've come across that sells reasonably priced mascara in secure packaging. Other brands like this one never cover their mascaras in any packaging except for a thin plastic wrap.
I use this mascara daily, it's perfect for nights as well! I like to curl my lashes before applying, but that's only because I have short, straight eyelashes.
I find this mascara doesn't flake or smudge for the entire day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara!! I get zero flaking and zero smudging, and I can just get the greatest effect with it! Super volumizing, great lengthening, holds a curl, and the brush is great for not getting mascara on my eyelids (I use a ton of layers, so maybe that's why it works so well for me when others aren't a fan?)! My only complaint is that I find that it dries out my eyelashes in a way that wetter mascaras don't, so I normally use it over top of a mascara that doesn't dry out my eyelashes as much.
The effect that it gives my eyelashes is actually almost similar to Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, in my opinion. The formula just feels very similar, and I can get a very similar look with them. Seems like a dupe to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CarlaGonzalez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara although its nothing super special to me. I have pretty long, thick, dark lashes but they are a trouble to curl and go straight down. This mascara I was worried to use after pulling out the brush that looked pretty scattered and like it would be easy to clump which I am a total no for. This mascara did hold up my curl really well even though it could have done a better job and separated them really well! It's a pretty wet consistancy which is okay with me. I also have a problem with just layering and layering mascara, but this is not a problem for me! It doesn't leave huge clumps and even though it says voumizing I see more of length and defining. It hasn't smudged on me and I would buy it again!