September 1, 2014 | 1244 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great middle-of-the-road products for everyday use. It works well, but you aren't going to get those 'falsies' lashes with it. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I've enjoyed wearing this. I didn't get the waterproof, but it lasts very well anyway. I like it. (Also the little thing wand is my favorite type and works great for lower lashes)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I was in need of a new mascara after trying out the Bombsell, also by Cover Girl. I was looking in the Cover Girl section and saw this, and it was on clearance for under $3. So of course I picked it up.

I had never tried it before, and had heard on YouTube some good things about it. This hands down has become my favorite mascara. It does a great job of seperating, and giving your lashes a ton of volume without making them clumpy. It's more of a "natural volume" if that makes sense? It doesn't irritate my eyes, and is easy to remove. Everything I could want from a mascara. In my opinion Cover Girl is definitely one of the best when it comes to drugstore mascaras.

However, i'm really hoping since I found it on clearance at Target that it is not being discontinused, because I will be devestated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've already repurchased this twice. It is THE best mascara I've ever used. I bought this after seeing ciaobellaxo on YouTube rave about it.

This mascara does everything it should. Lengthens, volumizes and separates. It does not flake and lasts all day! It has a plastic brush, whichs some people don't like, but I find them to be the best for lenghtening and getting every lash. I layer this with L'oreal voluminous original which gives it a little extra volume and it's one of those parts of my routine that I can always count on to look great, no matter what.

I should also mention I have very sensitive eyes and some mascaras irritate, but this doesn't bother my eyes at all.

For about $6 at the drugstore you can't go wrong with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First bought this mascara at the Air Force Exchange when my usual CG Professional Remarkable was unavailable. I especially liked the bristle brush on that mascara and was leery about trying a wand with plastic bristles. I found that the plastic brush did a really good job of evenly coating the product. It is true with use, it thickens up abit, but that actually is an advantage until that certain point of no return when its time to toss. I am so cheap, sometimes I add a bit of water to thin it. But what I like best about this mascara is that once it is on, I pretty much forget about it. I have oily skin and it does not smudge; stays put all day and comes off easily. It is not waterproof, but it doesn't run down in black puddles either when my eyes tear. For the most excellent price, plus a Proctor-Gamble coupon this mascara can't be beat. But I fear that it is being discontinued as I see it has been going on clearance and not carried at my Wal-Mart. RiteAide had it at $7.19. I bought the last tube at Bed Bath & Beyond for $4.43 on 12.22.14.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the brand and the price it's really good mascara. I am surprisingly pleased.Will keep the tube as my back-up mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

Picked this up after Cover Girl discontinued my favourite Lash Blast Length (purple tube) and Lash Blast Volume (red tube). Same kind of rubbery brush, similar formula. This mascara is definitely not an extreme volume and length, fake lashes kind of mascara, but is great for an everyday, "clean looking", natural lash. Stays put, holds a curl, easy to remove, and doesn't create raccoon eyes even around my oily eyelid area. Would repurchase as a basic mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by humc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

wow. this mascara far exceeded my expectations and has now become my favorite everyday mascara. if you love long, dramatic and voluminous lashes, then this is definitely for you!

I don't wear any other eye makeup aside from mascara, so I really want my lashes to look as long and voluminous as possible without appearing clumpy and too caked-on. Before trying this mascara, I had been using the L'oreal voluminous mascara in carbon black. I decided to give this Cover Girl mascara a try because of the great reviews- and I'm so glad that I did!

The mascara is a simple faded black design- nothing too special. The wand is made of that rubbery material (I usually do not like these kinds of wands because they don't apply well to my lashes, but this was not the case).

When I applied this mascara for the first time, I was completely amazed at my results. The wand does a great job at distributing product on every lash while combing through to ensure each lash does not stick together (I do make sure to wiggle the wand at the base of my lashes and all the way up to help with this). My lashes also looked so nice and long as well as more voluminous.

I am so happy with this mascara and I definitely recommend giving it a try!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by samsaysmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is currently my HG mascara! After Almay discontinued their i-color mascara, which was the only mascara that looked good and stayed on all day without smearing all down my eyes, I was on the hunt for something that would do the same. For some reason, my eyes are super picky about mascara. Even the most popular brands smear underneath my eyes through out the day. And because I go through mascara so quick (I have short, blond lashes), I wanted something relatively cheap. After reading a few good reviews I decided to give this a shot and have been using it for about a year now! It goes on pretty natural looking, with just one coat giving my little lashes length and volume, but I can easily apply a lot more if I want a more dramatic look, and I rarely have issues of clumping. There are only a few cons, such as the pokey wand, be careful because they look like little spikes and hurts if you have shakey hands like me and hit your eye! Also, as other reviewers have said the content in the bottle does dry out quick, so it goes faster and you have to buy more often. Though it's very cheap so it's not a big deal. Also, this mascara tends to smear slightly on the out corners of my eye and right underneath my bottom lashes by the end of the day. Not dramatically, so it's easily fixed. Overall I love this mascara and will continue to use it unless something better comes along.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

was OBSESSED with this mascara when I first got it. The formula and brush was great. But it dried out pretty fast that's the only downside.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great mascara at first. Adds volume without much effort. Does dry out the more you use it though that's the only bad part. Would keep buying.