Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.5

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hands down one of the best Sephora products that theyve created in their makeup line. I recommend the Mauve color as you wont be disappointed if you want nude, mauve look before venturing off into the other colors. Apply a gloss for a hydrating look especially in winter. I wish they'd make more nude shades though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

After reading reviews here and elsewhere I decided to give this a try. Bought the mauve color and I love it! Goes on smooth and dries fast for a creamy matte look. It did come off a bit on the insides of my lips after eating and drinking over the course of the night but for the most part stayed on pretty well. I'll be purchasing other colors. I dislike regular lipstick because it gets everywhere and on my teeth etc. but this stain did not come off at all when kissing my boyfriend. ;)

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This was my very first lip stain, so I definitely have a certain fondness for it. My review in particular is for Marvelous Mauve, as it's one of my absolute HG shades. It is the perfect MLBB for my NW13 skin. The formula itself is quite nice, as it feels comfortable on my lips and doesn't seem overly drying. It dries down to a nice matte finish and lasts for a rather long time, definitely more than a few hours on my lips until I want to reapply (although I'm rather OCD about reapplying my lip color). The only complaint I would have is the doe foot applicator is a bit too floppy for my taste, which can sometimes mean mistakes, but those are easy to remove before it dries down.

This is a definite win on Sephora's end. They did a wonderful job with this product, particularly with Marvelous Mauve.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I like this, not in love with it. I have the shade Marvellous Mauve (#13).

The color is beautiful and very close to Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina, but at a fraction of the cost. The color dries matte in a matter of seconds. But it transfers throughout the day. It might be kiss proof, but it's definitely not food proof. It wears down a little uneven, but it's no biggie because it's easy to touch-up. Applying a second layer of this after eating doesn't cause it to flake or anything.

Overall, I think it's a good liquid lipstick for the price. For me, it's not perfect as I expect my liquid lipsticks to be less prone to fading. Also wish there were more wearable shades in this line. The rest are way too bright for everyday wear.

I have the red and the mauve shades. I really love the the red shade because its so gorgeous. If you haven't tried this, I suggest that you do.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good product. I just wish it came in more MLBB shades and more nude options for different undertones.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i purchased this in 13 marvelous mauve and i love the color, it looks really good on my pale skin imo. the applicator wand thing is really easy to use because there's a flat side and also a pointed-ish edge so you can get a very sharp, precise application defeating the need to use lip liner. it dries down in about 5 minutes to a super matte finish and isn't uncomfortably dry until maybe a few hours into wear. i have super dry lips so i find putting chapstick on while i do my face/eye makeup and wiping it off before putting on this lipstick works very well to keep my lips alive under this. also, it will definitely last you four or more hours, with no flaking or peeling! it's completely transfer proof - i ate soup, a sandwich and drank a coffee with it on and none of it came off anywhere. this stuff amazing and i highly recommend it!! i'm running out to get more colors as soon as i can cause i love the formula so much!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got four shades of these and I love them so much! They are just perfection!

The color is gorgeous and vibrant I got the bright red 01 shade. Easy and hassle free application. I like the way it looks with a matte finish. However, I dont feel like the color really stays as long as it should. Drinking is fine, but after a meal it looks like I wiped it off. I think there are cheaper brands that will last longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

MIne is 01 - a brave red. I got this for free, I would not think to buy a wand lip colour for such an intense tone. I would think a regular lipstick would typically do the job. The formula is great. Cream-like but dries to a matte finish. The sponge applicator allows more lip-line control, and this colour is a beautiful red on my fair-medium skin. It doesn't transfer on teeth, it stays even. If u need one red lip colour, this is IT.