April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Classy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

I love this lipstick. It's the perfect pink and applies nice and smooth.
I only paid a dollar for it and it was totally worth it. The packaging could use some work but the lipstick is so nice that I don't really mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Horrible packaging but the lipstick is GREAT. It's my most worn lipstick since I found it a few months ago. It is a cool pink and light. I am NW20 for reference and have trouble with some nudes and pinks. This is such a pretty baby pink color on me and can be turned into a nude with a beige liner.
The formula is very creamy and soft and doesn't dry my lips out. It doesnt last horribly long but for $1 you can't expect everything lol. I love it so much I have gone back and grabbed 3 extra tubes lol. I have heard this is a dupe for MAC Angel, which I do not have but have been wanting. Angel is a satin finish, this is not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Great essential product but must be reapplied throughout the day. Not much pigmentation but can be reapplied to get desired color. Overall GREAT BUY & essential to any makeup artist collection. Paid $1.00

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by fayrouzhares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product is awesome, awesome Quality to Price ratio, but the packaging is just not great at all, the stick broke during the first use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Perfect perfect PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Hate the packaging, but like the product. This is a pretty blue-pink shade, almost Barbie pink but not quite. It feels good going on, smooth and soft. It does not last all day but for $1, I think I can afford to slather on an extra coat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Holy grail nude pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: light blue pink

Pros

- creamy
- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- packaging
- drying

Comments: Love these type of colors. Looks darker in the tube than on my lips. It's a light pink with blue undertones. Pigmented and creamy. I just don't care for the packaging.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

I adore this lipstick- especially in this particular shade! It's such a pretty, true pink. Love this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I recently bought some things from elf.com (started with the shimmer palette and some shimmering facial whips and the mineral infused mascara, but since everythings so cheap I kinda just said "what's one more dollar?" and spent wayyyy more than intented). This was one of the last things I added to my cart because I can't go anywhere without buying a lip product. And I told myself I needed another lipstick, even though I really don't. But this color, although quite common, is something I don't have in my collection because I prefer corals and red. This is a medium pink, kind of bright, with some blue undertones to it. It looks really nice aganist my pale skin. I would say it's more of a creme than anything else, definitly not a frost but not matte either. The texture is nice, very creamy, and it lasts for around three and a half hours (score)! The price is only a dollar! The only thing I don't love is the packaging, kind of cheap looking, but for the price I don't really care. The text on it has pretty much rubbed off from use by now. Also, it's a bit hard to twist up, which I really dislike. But, the lipstick itself is an awesome deal. The only con about the formula itself is that it's slightly drying, so I like to apply the cococare lip balm underneath it (it's *super* moisturizing).