BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 8/5/2015 1:34:00 PM

i just really love the color! this tint also looks good on picture it's super natural i just love this!! i prefer this stain than benetint as it feels weird once you apply, and i have medium skin tone so posie tint won't work well on me. The texture is thicker than benetint, it does really good whether you use your finger to dab it or you just apply this with the applicator. i usually put 2 or 3 layers if i use my finger but 1 layer is ok it looks like you don't wear anything. the coverage is medium as it's a lip tint not lipstick. i use it for daily because it's really natural, easy to use and stays on my lips for a long time. after eating i found this stain still stays on my lips, the staying power is really great for a lip stain. BUT i don't really use this on my cheeks cause it dries very quickly it just will leave dots on your cheeks you don't want that and the color is just too strike to use on cheeks for daily. i finish a full size of it and definitely would repurchase this tint!! love it!

on 7/27/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Highly disappointed with this product. Thankfully, I got it as a sample from a magazine - I don't want to think about wasting so much money on such a crap product!
The only positive thing I have to say about this is that the packaging is easy to operate, if not a bit cheap.
Now for the negatives:
Whenever I put on this product, no matter how quick I try to blend it out, it does not really go anywhere. It's a 'tint', and boy does it stain! Even after a few seconds of application, the initial line where I applied it stays visible. Trying to blend it out does not work, and whenever I've attempted to, I've just ended up with red, abused cheeks.
I'm not a fan of the colour itself either, it is a very orange-y coral.
Would never ever purchase this! And it has sadly put me off all of the other Benefit tints as well.

on 6/1/2015 2:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Again....this color makes me look like I rubbed Cheetos on my face. Hate the color on me and I've tried it both when I was tan and pale. The formula wasn't the best either in my opinion. It's too thick. I like the original consistency and color of benetint much better. Will never purchase this again.

on 4/13/2015 3:20:00 PM

Pros:
Very natural colour for lips and cheeks
Great for all skin tones during spring/summer and yellow toned skin all year
Daily use is quick and refreshes complexion

Cons:
Application is usually with fingers, temporarily stains
Sets quickly, requires quick application

on 4/9/2015 10:22:00 AM

I love benefit!

Cha Cha Tint provides me with a nice healthy flush of color which i can layer if I want it to be more vibrant

However, the only downside is that it took me a while to get used to the application as it sets super super fast!! Plus, once it sets, there's no moving the bugger stain on the cheek. I found that the best way was to apply one swipe at a time and then using a brush to blend on the cheek. Note, this will stain your fingers!!

With Benefit, you can always expect the cutest packaging but while I am not a total fan of the nail polish brush, it's not a deal breaker as it is afterall, a great product!

on 3/17/2015 10:25:00 PM

Nice color, good texture, only one thing to remind is : apply it as fast as possible

on 2/28/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has a beautiful colour. It gives your cheeks a perfect summertime orange flush. I'm quite a huge fan of the colour. THOUGH, it is quite hard to blend it in well. Also, after using it for a few days, it made my cheeks go really rough. Summing my review up— The shade was great, but honestly, you can find better blushes at the drugstore. No need to spend so much of money for this :)

on 2/25/2015 8:41:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. This is the first non-powder 'blush' that I've ever used & I have to say, they are much better! Though I wouldn't consider powder blush cakey, close up I can still notice a little powdery residue. I always prefer more natural looking options when I can find them. This product looks so natural on the skin, just as if your cheeks are a little rosey. I always feel as it if gives me a number nice healthy glow. The product looks orange in the bottle, however, when applied it dries a very pretty coral pink. It is sort of pricey, however, I feel that sometimes you pay for the quality that you're wanting. One negative that I have would be the packaging, as it is not the most hygienic. Otherwise, it is a very lovely lip & cheek colour.

on 1/19/2015 9:46:00 AM

Just Meh...nothing great which cannot be found in drug store brands. And it's crazy expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am now on my third bottle of this and I really love it. I am a redhead with pale N2 skin, and this gives a nice flush! With a light touch, this really does make me look like I have caught the sun, has great pigmentation to show on the skin and give a healthy glow. I haven't found this product disrupts my base. But, word of warning, you MUST be lightening fast when applying in order to blend it in. I do one cheek at a time, placing the tiniest amount on my skin then blending immediately with my fingers. Less is more, as this builds well and it is difficult to remove if you add to much at first. Everyone has their own way, but this is working for me. It stays until you remove it in the evening. The packaging could definitely be improved, but happy with it until then. Love!

Popular Blush Products