BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 2/28/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has a beautiful colour. It gives your cheeks a perfect summertime orange flush. I'm quite a huge fan of the colour. THOUGH, it is quite hard to blend it in well. Also, after using it for a few days, it made my cheeks go really rough. Summing my review up— The shade was great, but honestly, you can find better blushes at the drugstore. No need to spend so much of money for this :)

on 2/25/2015 8:41:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. This is the first non-powder 'blush' that I've ever used & I have to say, they are much better! Though I wouldn't consider powder blush cakey, close up I can still notice a little powdery residue. I always prefer more natural looking options when I can find them. This product looks so natural on the skin, just as if your cheeks are a little rosey. I always feel as it if gives me a number nice healthy glow. The product looks orange in the bottle, however, when applied it dries a very pretty coral pink. It is sort of pricey, however, I feel that sometimes you pay for the quality that you're wanting. One negative that I have would be the packaging, as it is not the most hygienic. Otherwise, it is a very lovely lip & cheek colour.

on 1/19/2015 9:46:00 AM

Just Meh...nothing great which cannot be found in drug store brands. And it's crazy expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am now on my third bottle of this and I really love it. I am a redhead with pale N2 skin, and this gives a nice flush! With a light touch, this really does make me look like I have caught the sun, has great pigmentation to show on the skin and give a healthy glow. I haven't found this product disrupts my base. But, word of warning, you MUST be lightening fast when applying in order to blend it in. I do one cheek at a time, placing the tiniest amount on my skin then blending immediately with my fingers. Less is more, as this builds well and it is difficult to remove if you add to much at first. Everyone has their own way, but this is working for me. It stays until you remove it in the evening. The packaging could definitely be improved, but happy with it until then. Love!

on 11/19/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this!!!! It's so pretty. I'm on my second bottle. I've tried Poise Tint and it made me look like I had rosacea. Not so with this one. Apply with a light hand at first and rub it in ASAP because it's not coming off once it sets.

on 9/27/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

As I have stated before tints are my thing and this baby is probably better than most I have tried and is my favourite Benefit tint. The colour is a beautiful coral tangerine colour, it's beautiful and has quite a bit of punch. Note: It is very pigmented so 1-2 dots on the cheek do go a long way. I also use on my lips as a base under lipstick or gloss. Staying power - this tint lasts really well, I can get at least 6-8 hours without any reapplication on the cheeks. I do a touch up after lunch and the tint stays in place even if the lippy or gloss slides off. I usually put two coats of the tint on and let it dry in between on my lips. You can also sweet coralista or a peachy blush over the cheeks to set.

on 9/20/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did great job. I like the consistency. But I don't know why it looks red on my lips

on 9/13/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this, both as a blush and a lip tint. I usually use it as a lip tint, however, because if you don't blend it quick enough, you'll be left with streaks of blush on your face and have to start over again. It doesn't leave any residue behind other than the colour, but if you use it on your lips, remember to put something on top (lipgloss or lip balm) because I find that it dries my lips out. It's a really lovely colour, but I don't know if it's worth it.

TL;DR: It's pricey and hard to work with.

on 6/19/2014 3:18:00 AM

I love the way this looks on...when I get it right. If I don't blend it quickly enough I get streaks and the only way to blend them is to add quite a bit of moisturiser and essentially start again. But when I get it right, it's amazing. It lasts forever, looks really fresh and natural and doubles as a lip stain too.

I was a bit hesitant because I thought it might be a little too bright, but it's more a peachy tone than a orange. It's not so warm that you can't wear it in winter, either, although depending on your skin tone you probably wouldn't want to be heavy-handed.

I bought this in a mini size as part of a pack along with High Beam, and the two products work really well together -- you can get a nice polished look with minimal product.

on 6/3/2014 11:00:00 PM

This is one of my go-to tints for when I want to do a gradient lip look or add a touch of color to my lips. The staying power is good, on me it lasts around six hours before I notice significant fading. If you want to touch up, however, I recommend you purchase either Cha-Cha-Go-Go or the mini size, as chances are you will break your thirty-dollar tint if you take it with you. Thirty dollars may seem steep for a tint, which I think it is as a whole, but considering you get a lot of product to last you at least a year or two, it is worth it, assuming you don't break it. Packaging for me is super cute on the outside, but the nail-polish-like applicator might not appeal to some girls who prefer more sanitary application. I simply brush it on my lips, but you could dab it on your hand before applying it so that that brush doesn't come in contact with your lips. However, I find that you waste more product dabbing it on your hand and don't get as much color payoff. Overall, the product is very nice quality and well-pigmented, and adds a refreshing/awakened look to your lips/cheeks. However, if you prefer a more sanitary means of application, this product will probably not be for you.

Popular Blush Products