Garnier Anti dark circle roller

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon 12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

on 11/20/2014 8:34:00 PM

I swear, this product never seems to run out....it goes on and on and on...:-)
I purchased this a few years ago, used it for awhile, then it some how fell into my "unused" stash. Well, I pulled this out again and started using it daily. I don't have serious circles, so this is just enough to make me look more awake and refreshed. I also have a problem with fine lines and milia, and using a creamy concealer made both of those problems worse. This has helped the milia not get any worse and the fine lines aren't as noticeable. I know this has alcohol in it, but it has not dried out my under eye area at all. I love it and will buy it again.

on 8/27/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect. Finally someone makes a natural shade and it's not too light. I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as concealer or at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Love this product.

on 8/14/2014 10:10:00 AM

This is my go to eye concealer, has been for years and still haven't found a reason to replaced it (other than the reason it's easy to get cooties/germs inside of it) so I chuck it out every 3 months just in case and start new. I should add though that it does seem somewhat drying, so as of late I'm using more eye moisturizer and a new primer (dat aging skin) and it's working wonderfully for me again.

on 5/19/2014 10:02:00 PM

This product I have been using for about 5 years now, I would definitely consider it a holy grail. I have very dark undereye circles and tried almost everything to conceal them. This doesn't complete cover it all but covers enough for me. It's light weight, not cakey, inexpensive, and the roller baller ensures the right amount of product as well as a nice cooling feeling. It's also good for concealing any other blemishes. Love this!!!

on 5/16/2014 6:35:00 AM

this does have a nice immediate concealing effect, BUT over time will dry your under eye skin and make it worse. this has happened to me, presumably the high alcohol content. won't use again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great if you want light coverage/don't have deep under eye marks. I often use if on 'natural' days, but when I roll it on I do leave it for about 5 minutes before blending it in as it blends into my skin pigment better. I lightly dab it as rubbing it into the eye area can make the product almost disappear!

However, it is not heavy which I like. I sometimes use concealers under my eyes and as I have a sensitive under-eye area I find that they put to much pressure on my skin. The caffeine roll on is quite soothing and is great as a base for everyday concealer too.

on 3/4/2014 2:10:00 PM

I have been using this over 3 years, it covers dark spots but doesn't help you to get rid of them

on 8/3/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it, love it, love it!!! Nuff said!!

on 7/31/2013 4:57:00 AM

This product has been around for quite sometime, but I never had the urge to get it, because I've read lots of people complaining about the lack of pigmentation.

Recently, Garnier's products were being discounted, so I though that it was a good time to try it out.

After trying it out, I've really regretted not getting it earlier, because OMG this stuff is amazing, I do agree with other reviewers that it doesn't provides much coverage, but I've been using this on top of my concealer as a undereye brighterner and I love the effect.

I apply this in a reverse triangle shape under my eyes and it instantly brightens up the whole area, it makes me look really bright and fresh.

on 7/28/2013 4:44:00 PM

It is so light but cover your hyperpigmentation really well. It kind of blurred them and make it really natural.