July 31, 2014 | 1258 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my least favorite brush by the RT line. The stippling brush always gives me uneven results when used with cream blush or cream bronzer. I reach for my $3 elf stippling brush more than this brush

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Azie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this brush gave a mediocre performance at best and the brush head broke off after I washed it and yes I let it dry with the brush head facing down so the water would not get at the glue- had the sigma duo fibre before this which worked much much better than this - waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by alllice

This is the perfect brush for the perfect price: I've used it with foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, setting powders, you name it. Such a shame it started shredding like crazy after only one year! I'm getting the MAC 130 instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

I like using this with my heavier foundations so I can still achieve a lighter and even coverage. No shedding, great value for price :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by YevgeniyaLi

Bougt it after reading all positive reviews on MUA, but I don't like it...
1) It sheds. I washed mine already 3 times, but still have to remove 1-2 bristles from my face after applying foundation.
2) It gives a streaky look. Iíve tried different products with this brush but canít get airbrush effect: with liquid products it leaves streaks and with cream products itís hard to blend.
3) Bristles are not that soft. If I donít press enough the brush doesnít work at all, if I press harder I feel that the bristles are scratching, though I donít have sensitive skin.

Overall: I can do work better and faster with other brushes. (using: Sigma F82, F80, E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush)
Iíve tried this brush with: MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, REVLON ColorStay, MUFE Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation and several Korean BB-creams.
P.S. it may work for very liquid products like L'Oreal Magic Nude, because I agee that in such cases kabuki brushes soak up too much product....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrific brush! Totally improved the look of my liquid foundation. The price is unbeatable too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by lisz26

I have 4 of these brushes now, that's how much I love it. I had problems using a foundation brush because it left streaks on my face, and the kabuki brushes that Sigma suggested for foundation would soak up product like an desert oasis, but this stippling brush cured all of that. I use it for a lot of things : BB or CC creams, liquid foundation, mousse foundation. I works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by caflac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is excellent! I have stippling brushes from MAC and e.l.f. and this is far and away the best. I've not had any problems with shedding. The only problem I have with this brush is I didn't buy two.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by elinbrita

I really like using this brush, but after the first time I washed it it started shedding a lot of hair. It's gets pretty annoying peeling hairs off your face while putting on foundation, it's a shame :/ will try to get a similar foundation brush next but maybe from MAC cosmetics :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sakuralin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Whatever you want to use it for! I am going to go back and buy another one. Why? Because I have been using it to blend cream blushes and found out it is excellent at blending cream type highlighters as well and since I do not want to mix my blush color in with the highlighter 2 brushes would make things way easier. Originally for foundation but does an awesome job on anything creamy or liquid.

It is nice to handle and does not shed. Washes well. It is soft yet dense. Really I have found no cons whatsoever with this brush. The price is great also at $10.00.

If you do not have one already....treat and surprise yourself with this brush. It will be the one you use everyday. It sits proudly with my expensive brushes....a star in its own right!