October 30, 2014 | 1613 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I received a sample of this mascara in my UD Book of Shadows and I'll admit, I really like it. At first I wasn't convinced, but after using it more, I like the wet formula and the curled look it gives my lashes. My lashes do not curl easily, but even without curling, this mascara makes me look wide awake. I do wish it was waterproof because I prefer waterproof mascaras, but that doesn't change how good this product is. There is no detectable smell and it lasts all day. I didn't notice any smudging. However, I wouldn't repurchase this because of the $20+ price tag. Although I really really love the formula, I think there are drugstore mascaras that are just as good for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my second tube of this mascara. Before finding this godsend, my stick straight lashes would droop down to my cheekbones. With this mascara (and- I'll admit- a curler), my lashes look long, full, and they stand up! This is THE BEST mascara for those with straight lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Tinamariearnold

This mascara is just okay. It holds curl for about 6 hours, but it is very clumpy. There are way better mascaras out there that are cheaper that do a better job. It does not give length, or volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kirstenangeles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm the type of girl who has long and thick lashes but they are straight. Curling helps, but I hate that bam-straight look so when I saw this I really wanted it. I loved how it looked when I applied it. The only problem I have is it doesn't have good staying power and smears all over. Isn't worth the pricey-ness, but still nice :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am still on my quest for the perfect mascara. This is not it, but I would give it a 4 just for sheer staying power. I worked a couple of twelve hours shifts and did not wash my face in between. I was too tired even for cleansing wipes. So around 38 hours after I put this stuff on, it finally started rubbing off when a coworker made me laugh so hard I cried. 38 hours of work, sleep, driving, etc. I didn't see any noticeable curling, but it did darken and define my lashes. Loved the brush too, and formula was easy to apply, no clumping. Also, seriously, 38 hours??

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of this mascara. The shape of the curved wand, the spikey plastic bristles, and the moist formula work very well with my lashes. I get defined length with a nice amount of volume without any clumps (thanks to the plastic bristles working like a comb). My lashes hold curl on their own, so I can't speak on the curl holding factor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a travel sized one of these mascaras as a free bonus with an Urban Decay order. I was very pleasantly surprised when I used it. My biggest problem with mascaras is that they all tend to smudge underneath my eyes. This one is pretty smudge resistant. It gives a nice amount of volume, but not much length. I didn't notice any super curling abilities, but that's what eyelash curlers are for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

This is my HG mascara. I love the packaging. The brush is no nonsense. The arch with plastic bristles design really allows me to get every last lash coated. The formulation is perfect. My lashes actually curl and stay curled all day without using an eyelash curler. It is black and doesn't fade or flake. All mascara runs on me, as I have super watery eyes, but this a better one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP in one of my book of shadows. I recently finished the sample off and from what I've seen I really like the shape, and texture of the wand. I still have two new tubes of mascara, but once I'm in the market for another mascara I might try this one or one of the other Urban Decay mascaras since they are all CRUELTY FREE, which is very important to me now when I purchase beauty products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is the only mascara I have used that lasts all day (and night - I've fallen asleep with it on, though I try not to make that a habit) without flaking or fading or smudging, and makes my lashes look great! The formula curls my lashes so I don't even have to curl them before applying, and it really opens up my eyes. GIves me volume and length and doesn't look clumpy, one or two coats is all you need. And the price is amazing for a mascara of this quality! I received this as a freebie in a large purchase straight from UD and I'm so glad, I never would have tried it on my own and it's now my HG! Not even waterproof mascaras I've tried have the staying power of this one. Will purchase over and over! Packing is pretty without being over the top.