Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

on 3/31/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

it's awkwardly large to be used as a blush brush if you don't have huge cheeks. still a very soft brush and high quality for the price, however. if you have big cheeks, maybe this would be a good option for you!

on 3/27/2015 2:36:00 PM

I really don't like this brush, if you want a neat application you won't get it from this. It's too big and the application is very sheer as its quite floppy not dense enough. I will either discard it or save it for a very light dusting of powder.

on 3/17/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Already a fan of RT face brushes and own the majority of the. The blush brush is one of my favorites, it applies color flawlessly, the taper of the brush helps apply color in the right areas of the cheeks and very soft. No shedding, cleans easily, and versatile. Can be used as a face powder brush, contour, and bronzer brush. Only con is the size of the brush, it is bigger than most blush brushes so have to be careful not to pick up too much product and just use tapered top end of the brush to apply on the cheeks.

on 3/1/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Probably one of my favourite brushes (I should probably mention bronzer is my favorite makeup item, so it shouldn't be a shock that the brush I use to apply bronzer is my fave.) I really like how this applys product. It evenly distributes, very forgiving if you take too much, blends well. I do really enjoy the shape and size. It's not precise enough to be a contour brush (doesn't claim to be) but because of the shape it applys the product where you want it to. I also use this brush for very lazy makeup days for a light sweeping for powder all over the face when I don't want to take my time to use a powder foundation with a foundation brush. Highly recommend this brush. I am a fan of the real techniques brushes, and every single brush I have tried aside from 2 (in sets, I would have never bought them individually pointed foundation brushes), the rest are amazing.

on 2/23/2015 3:25:00 AM

used it with my nars orgasm blush and now it's stained;(

on 2/15/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Absolutely excellent!! I have now been converted to synthetic brushes!! This brush picks up blush sooo well; it is tapered which allows it to be placed neatly on the roses and contour of the face, very easy to wash and keeps it shape!! Also there had been absolutely no shedding (I've had it for about 2 months) and feels very well made. I think I will stick to this brand of brushes!! Definitely beats the bare mineral brushes I used to use!!

on 2/10/2015 4:12:00 PM

How could you go wrong with this brush?! For a start it is pink!! It is a duo fibre brush that is soooo versatile as I have seen it used and have used it myself for setting under eyes, contour, blush, all over bronzed and even highlighter! This is a great blush for any collection and I am always finding myself reaching for it! Great job real techniques! The retail price in drug stores is around 12 i believe, I went on Amazon and got it for just 8 so definitely have a look!

Such a good blushbrush!

on 1/22/2015 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Like many other reviewers, I don't use this as a blush brush. I use it with translucent powder to set my under eye concealer or all over to set my foundation. It's really soft and a decent size so perfect for lightly dusting the skin.

The brush is very good quality and reasonably priced. I also have their expert face brush which is really good too.

Feels soft and nice on the skin and its really cute looking overall! No bristles have fallen out so its seems to be of good quality. Also; good that it is vegan friendly.

Popular Makeup Brushes