Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

on 8/5/2015 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a huge blush brush. The bristles are super soft and I love the tapered head. I don't generally wear blush since I have rosy cheeks. I bought this to use with my Guerlain Meteorites. It does a good enough job but I ended up getting a Hakuhodo B110 to use instead. The natural Goat (Sakoho) bristles do a much better job of picking up the product. I use this brush now for my pressed Double Wear Powder and it makes the application just beautiful. The tapered head gets into the areas around my nose with just enough product and the application is beautiful. I washed it at least seven times and it has not shed at all. I would say that I highly recommend this brush as it is beautiful and well made.

on 8/4/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Really like this for powder

on 8/4/2015 3:09:00 PM

This is a lovely soft brush, but is way too big to apply blusher with! If you have to try, prepare to look a little too flushed!!!

on 7/29/2015 5:33:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush......... but not for blush. For me, it's too big to apply my blush but I use it for bronzer and it couldn't be more perfect. I love how soft and fluffy it is and it blends that bronzer out beautifully.

on 7/24/2015 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great blush brush. Initially I thought it might be too big for my face, but that is not the case. I believe that the best makeup brush is one which doesn't move skin, and this is true for this RT Blush Brush. The bristles are soft, synthetic, and donot shed; they pick up enough product and blend well. If I happen to lose this, I will definitely repurchase!

on 6/30/2015 1:17:00 AM

Personally, do not like using this as a blush brush (as it is marketed as), but I use this as a bronzer brush and LOVE IT!! I also will use this as an all-over face powder brush. Cleans up/washes up easily and nicely, dries easily and the bristles do not get all out of whack as it dries (all I do is lay it flat on a clean towel to dry). I have not seen any shedding with this at all, and it even wipes off quickly if I am in a jiff and just use a tissue, say when I want to use this for a bronzer and then an all-over face powder. It is also soft on my face, and my face can be very sensitive to, well, everything!

Very pleased. I am not one to buy a "backup" unless something is my Holy Grail and/or I fear the product might be discontinued, but I definitely see me getting another backup of this, just in case! Would not recommend as a blush brush, as in my experience it disperses product too unpredictably imho for that, but for a bronzer brush or all-over face brush, it is awesome!

on 6/29/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am heavy handed with blush, so it was nice knowing this brush's "bubbly tip" stopped me from being AS heavy handed. It blends my blush (matte powder) very well. I'm giving it 5 lippies. It's a great brush.

on 6/20/2015 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I was prepared for disappointment, as a lot of people say they find this too big for blush, but I was pleasantly surprised. I only use loose mineral powder blush, and for that this brush works great. I swirl the tip of the brush in a small amount of blush, do a couple of sweeps with minimal pressure, holding the brush perpendicular to my cheek with only the tip touching, and then a few with some more pressure to add the right the amount of color and blend. The very tip of the brush is actually not that big, and I find I have all the necessary control. I don't have a big face and I definitely like to be careful with blush. I have had no problems with getting the result I want with this brush. The overall quality is good, too, no shedding or changing of shape after washes.

on 5/23/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this blush brush! I'm a fan of all their brushes actually ^.^ I also have the stippling brush, powder brush and the eye makeup starter set. This blush brush is so soft but packs a perfect amount of blush. Exactly the right size, and the way it's cut is also excellent. Price is fine, not too steep, and they do last a long time.

on 5/22/2015 12:21:00 PM

This is the fluffiest and softest brush I ever owned. Was a little apprehensive at first as the brush seems too large and I couldn't grasp the right method to apply my blush. After getting it right, it was amazing! I dap the brush on the blush powder and dap it onto my cheeks instead of swiping/swishing it.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products