January 30, 2015 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Millelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got mine from a Mac counter after trying many colors I went with this color. The color has minor problems it gets very dry and crusty on your lips but the color stays on it stains your lips but I do like how opaque the color is it last long but I find myself applying any EOS or lip gloss before the lipstick so I don't feel dried out during the day but it gives it a lipgloss feel and color to it rather then lipstick when doing that and I like a hydrating lipstick that won't look like lipgloss over very bold sand opaque and pretty

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:51:00 PM More reviews by gmgarci5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I love the color and Mac products, this lipstick just applies so patchy.

Even after exfoliating intensively, and applying lip balm I can't get it to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:58:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually use this lipstick as a stain. Using my finger I dab just enough on my lips so that bubblegum pink colour shows then I go over it with gloss. Gets lots of compliments and it's a very pretty daytime look. I have not yet used it as a "lipstick" on its own but will edit when I do ☺

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very fun color. It is a cool-toned, bubblegum/neon pink, and it definitely dries matte. This lipstick has great staying power, and looks nice on my light/cool skin. Great color for going out, I use it occasionally!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After months yes months of hearing every female in my circle rave about this I finally caved.It wasn't easy as I tried it out at Mac & also at home using my sister or friends. No matter what it just didn't wow me. I ended up buying Heroine which I love but makes my sister look ghastly.I looked at Pink Pigeon which is nice but I have an exact dupe Hot Spot by VS(swatched & compared on lips). I then looked at FOFab which was also similar to something I have & too Fuchsia based. So there I was back at Candy Yum Yum. I admit it is very drying even for a Matte as I wear Nars matte all the time w/ no dryness. It does go on patchy if you apply directly from the bullet.However if you apply with a lip brush its smooth sailing. Color is gorgeous & unique, once you figure out how to work it for your skin/undertones. I like it because its a true pink & doesn't pull another color on me. I have Yellow/Orange undertones so a lot of things like pinks/reds always pull orange on me. It also brightens your face and no you are not too old to wear this for my ladies over 30.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about awful lipsticks! Don't get me wrong, the shade is gorgeous and vibrant but the formula is just outright cheap. It applies like a dollar store lipstick; patchy, blotchy and low coverage. When I try to build it up, it just slides around everywhere and it's not even opaque. I know it's not the matte formula because my other matte lipsticks like lady danger, kinda sexy and please me work just fine. It's THIS lipstick and it's such a shame because it's a gorgeous colour. I'm definitely returning this for pink pigeon. If you have pigmented lips, skip this. So not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Lillyxoxo

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! It looks so gorgeous on and instantly draws attention to your face. I love wearing it with white and it's the perfect pop of colour

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by EmmanuelleAldine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was afraid that it could look too light on me,as the snob from mac,(im used to red lipsticks),but i'm pale so it looks extremely pink! its awesome to give a pop of color to outfits and looked amazing on me,at beginning i thought it was too neon but now im so used to the color that im loving it,its already a basic pink for me! lol
Gets very matte so i recommend to exfoliate your lips first so it wont get too dry and flaky,and if you live in a hot place like me (northeast brazil),keep it on the fridge to a matte,more long lasting,texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shynayj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Candy yum yum is sweeeeeet!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick it's like neon pink!
I love that it works with soooo many skin tones and looks great on a lot of people.

It's a matte lipstick though it's quite creamy when you apply and it's super pigmented! It's lasts all day and it's amazing. No other lipstick can compare to this. I know some people like Schiap more than this shade but I find that ridiculous as this is more of a true neon pink while Schiap is more of a fuchsia and looks too berry looking and dull on me.

This has a nice blue undertone to it which works well with both lift and dark skin. It does look a little darker in person but blue toned lippies definitely look a lot brighter in photos which is nice. Don't get me wrong this is like super bright in person too but in photos it definitely stands out more and it's lovely.