August 20, 2014 | 2128 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shynayj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Candy yum yum is sweeeeeet!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick it's like neon pink!
I love that it works with soooo many skin tones and looks great on a lot of people.

It's a matte lipstick though it's quite creamy when you apply and it's super pigmented! It's lasts all day and it's amazing. No other lipstick can compare to this. I know some people like Schiap more than this shade but I find that ridiculous as this is more of a true neon pink while Schiap is more of a fuchsia and looks too berry looking and dull on me.

This has a nice blue undertone to it which works well with both lift and dark skin. It does look a little darker in person but blue toned lippies definitely look a lot brighter in photos which is nice. Don't get me wrong this is like super bright in person too but in photos it definitely stands out more and it's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing hot pink. Lasts for so long and is creamy so it is great when my lips are a little dry. I wear with a smoky eye, which goes great with hot pink lips. I only wish MAC weren't so expensive here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

This lipstick is so wrong.. that it's right! I love it. It's a bright shock of pink that will draw attention to your lips and it's is perfect for summer.

It's a matte shade so it's a bit dry but this lipstick has staying power, it can leave a stain on your lips which I look at as a plus. It's one of my summer favourites now! It works well with my fair skin but I think this shade would compliment all kinds of skin tones and shades! I would recommend it and definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by jelloobeans

Out of the tube, I was scared of this color. I'm usually a nude lipstick kind of girl but I definitely did a 180 on this. I didn't expect that I would be bold enough to wear this outside. This is a fun color to have and I have been wearing this one for almost everyday since I got it. This is a perfect way to bring out the sun in your face, especially during summer. *Just be prepared to get lots of inquiring/curious looks when you wear this.

Check out my review of MAC Candy Yum Yum here: http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/04/review-mac-candy-yum-yum-matte-lipstick.html

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

This was my first MAC lipstick and i completely fell in love with the barbie pink colour. My first matte colour and i'm impressed, it is kind of drying but with a lip scrub and some lip balm applied on before its perfect. If in doubt about buying it don't be! Buy it you will be pleasantly surprised

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cc42306

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a bright, neon pink. I decided to buy it because it looked great on others and I've read so many people rave about it. I would recommend exfoliating and wearing lip balm/moisturizer under this.
I really wanted to like it but it looked horrible on my yellow-undertone NC25 complexion. I looked like a clown. Definitely would not repurchase : /

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nadooshi474

I love this lipstick! It is really pretty. Looks amazing on EVERYONE. I am not so crazy about the formula. Definitely need lip balm if you have dry lips like myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an intense neon pink. Just like other MAC lippies, applies like a dream, long lasting and color payoff is great. Just a tad too bright for me. I prefer Pink Nouveau in regards to a bold pink for fair gals.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I look like Nicki Minaj with this lipstick! Lol! It's a beautiful lipstick but it's just not for me, it's a little to bright for my taste, I guess I could make it work if I was going to a club, but not to go to work or school or anything day time really. Ugh. Sucks cause I really wanted to love it. :/