October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

No color payoff and dies not last long on. Not worth your time or money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush on impulse. I was in the market for a new blush and had no idea what to get. Saw this and went for it. Regretted it immediately.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Comes with a brush
-Didn't break me out

Cons:
-Packaging SUCKS. Broke during my second use
-Brush is extremely harsh on my skin
-Not pigmented at all. Takes quite a bit to get some color (I'm an NC30)
-Doesn't last

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Ta2dqt21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is such a mixed lot for me. Let me begin by saying that I am extremely fair, with black hair and blue eyes. It is very difficult for me to find a decent blush shade on a budget, without looking OTT. I picked this blush up on a whim, since it was on sale, and was rather pleased, although I can muster up a few drawbacks for many consumers. I think a pros and cons list breaks this blush down quite nicely:

Pros:
Inexpensive (easy to find on sale as well)
The store displays are user friendly
Texture is quite soft and easy to blend
No strange smell (dealbreaker for me)
Lasting power is decent
Has not caused any breakouts or visible clogged pores

Cons:
Packaging- I would love to see this blush in a higher quality package. Round, perhaps.
Lack of color selection
The little brush that comes with the blush is useless...

And lastly... the Con for many and Pro for me:
The sheerness of the blush shades. I happen to enjoy the light wash of color this blush imparts, while others who have more pigmentation may find that this blush does not do much more than highlight. I understand that the deep shades of this blush range impart a bit more pigment, although not by much. I am rather fond of the healthy flush that I can achieve with a few swipes of this blush (with my own blush brush), which leaves room for me to add a bit more color to my eyes or lips.

Overall, for $4-$5 dollars, this blush is quite a bargain, and a wise purchase for those who favor a more natural makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by jrockfreq

I should probably start with, this blush isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It does what it is supposed to do, and has a fairly large variety in colour, on top of that. It doesn't blend as well as it probably should, and the packaging brush is absolutely horrendous, but the colour is pretty and subtle and if you have cool, fair skin, this will work well for you. I bought it on a whim after my regular Rimmel blush ran out of stock, and honestly, it didn't compare to the dusty rose one I had before, but for the low price, and a quick fix, it definitely wasn't a complete miss!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's doesn't really blend to the skin to , you know , "fit me" Rather this product should be called caked me , cos that's what it does. I've just finish my Pupa blush and wanted to get something with similar colour. I went to a chemist and ended up buying this thing. But I definitely won't buy this again. The package design is really awk. And the power kinda come out a bit lumpy on the brush instead of powdery fine. And the brush ! It's quality is sooooo bad that hurts my cheeks everyone I use it. I'd expected more form maybelline.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I got this product when I was just starting with makeup, since my older sister recommended me to start with a lighter color of blush to look more natural. I like this blush because it is a really light pinky color, it works really good if you are starting with makeup or just want a soft pink blush. I'm in a private school, so I'm not allowed to wear makeup, but when i do, I apply this one and it looks natural and flirty. It's not very pigmented so you have to get a lot of product, but you don't necessarily have to tap the whole thing out! The packaging is really crappy, the lid came off when it was fairly new. It brings a brush with brown bristles, and it's kinda large, so it could be easy to use, also because the blush isn't tha pigmented, your face won't be a whole mess. Maybe if I find another color that is darker, or prettier, I would repurchase one of these blushes, but not this color!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Pebleyy22

This product is terrible. I got it because it is non comedogenic, and thats a big plus for me. But it work horrible!!!! You cant even tell your wearing blush! Maybe if you apply a shit ton, you can at least see some sparkles if thats what you want.
But its just terrible. I know i got my shade too.
And even after trying it on my sister, who is white as a ghost, it didnt even show up on her! I defianrly would not recomend it! I dont even know how its considered blush! Waste of money. Waste of time trying it out. Instead get CG cheekers blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by christyann123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour "Light Nude" is amazing - it's the only blush I've found that I like against my skin tone. HOWEVER, the pigmentation is absolutely terrible. I have to swirl my brush in there a good few times before I get any colour payoff. The only thing that attracts me to the line is their range of colours - they're all very very pretty and suiting for most skin tones. Even though I'll be going through these blushes quickly from using so much at once, I'll probably continue to purchase Light Nude until I find another blush that I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this blush. I even bought another Fit Me blush in a different shade to prove myself wrong. But this line is just utter crap. The colors are gorgeous, but you could dig your blush brush into the pan and still get zero color payoff. Plus, the packaging is very flimsy, and the lid broke off of both blushes. Booooo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I really like this blush! The colours are beautiful and very natural. I didn't want something that would show up really dark and I am happy eith the soft, subtle result. The brush is cute and applies the blush really well. The only bad side is that it's kind of difficult to open the box.