Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 8/3/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Really surprised this product had such harsh reviews. I really love this blush and it's almost always sold out at our local drugstores. It is a buildable blush and is a nice color for most everyone. Pigment is phenomenal for me.

on 7/30/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't wear it too often because I don't generally feel that blush is the everyday thing. Although the color is beautiful, it doesn't stay for too long on my cheeks and I need to put several layers to see something happened. Since the color is very 'subtle' it makes possible to wear it daily. However the only reason I bought it was that I got free makeup done by the (Maybelline of course) hired makeup artist at my local makeup shop and she just recommended me everything FitMe.

on 4/13/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a terrible blush. The pigment is so light that I had to apply several layers before I saw a hint of color on my cheeks. It felt like my brushes weren't picking up much product while I tried to use it. Honestly after about a week I stopped using it because the color payoff was terrible. Thankfully I didn't pay full price for it, I think I got it at 60% off. Normally costs about $6.

on 12/1/2014 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this blush in both medium pink and medium nude. i use them both a lot since they're not horrible, but i won't buy them again. the colours are nice but don't last on my skin at all. also the packaging is very flimsy - i dropped one of mine once and the lid broke and now it doesn't close. don't bother with the brush that comes with it (as usual), just use your own blush brush. actually, just don't bother purchasing these blushes, save your $$$ and invest in benefit dandelion if you're fair/cool like me.

on 11/30/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish I had read reviews of this product before I bought it. I was trying to "save money" since my HG blush is Laura Mercier and that runs me $30+ dollars at Sephora. Seems like a OK neutral blush but the powder has a frosty sheen to it that is undetectable in the packaging. I hated it on and I wish I could return it to Shoppers Drug Mart. I went back to Sephora to shell out for the Laura Mercier blush in Rose Bloom.

on 11/8/2014 7:02:00 PM

2 lippies for NOT being pigmented at all. I even did a swatch on my finger and all I saw was a watery pink colored powder.
Price is good and cheap,which explains this .
Perhaps they should take a tip from Wet n Wild as to how to make quality cosmetics at a cheap price.

on 1/11/2014 9:25:00 PM

No color payoff and dies not last long on. Not worth your time or money.

on 12/29/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this blush on impulse. I was in the market for a new blush and had no idea what to get. Saw this and went for it. Regretted it immediately.

-Comes with a brush
-Didn't break me out

-Packaging SUCKS. Broke during my second use
-Brush is extremely harsh on my skin
-Not pigmented at all. Takes quite a bit to get some color (I'm an NC30)
-Doesn't last

on 10/23/2013 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This blush is such a mixed lot for me. Let me begin by saying that I am extremely fair, with black hair and blue eyes. It is very difficult for me to find a decent blush shade on a budget, without looking OTT. I picked this blush up on a whim, since it was on sale, and was rather pleased, although I can muster up a few drawbacks for many consumers. I think a pros and cons list breaks this blush down quite nicely:

Inexpensive (easy to find on sale as well)
The store displays are user friendly
Texture is quite soft and easy to blend
No strange smell (dealbreaker for me)
Lasting power is decent
Has not caused any breakouts or visible clogged pores

Packaging- I would love to see this blush in a higher quality package. Round, perhaps.
Lack of color selection
The little brush that comes with the blush is useless...

And lastly... the Con for many and Pro for me:
The sheerness of the blush shades. I happen to enjoy the light wash of color this blush imparts, while others who have more pigmentation may find that this blush does not do much more than highlight. I understand that the deep shades of this blush range impart a bit more pigment, although not by much. I am rather fond of the healthy flush that I can achieve with a few swipes of this blush (with my own blush brush), which leaves room for me to add a bit more color to my eyes or lips.

Overall, for $4-$5 dollars, this blush is quite a bargain, and a wise purchase for those who favor a more natural makeup look.

on 10/13/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I should probably start with, this blush isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It does what it is supposed to do, and has a fairly large variety in colour, on top of that. It doesn't blend as well as it probably should, and the packaging brush is absolutely horrendous, but the colour is pretty and subtle and if you have cool, fair skin, this will work well for you. I bought it on a whim after my regular Rimmel blush ran out of stock, and honestly, it didn't compare to the dusty rose one I had before, but for the low price, and a quick fix, it definitely wasn't a complete miss!