Milani The Multitasker Face Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 2/16/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a dry skin condition so you wouldn't think this would work for me but it does. It gives the skin such a nice finish. It has fairly good coverage, , I mostly have reddish, purplish thin marks on my face related to aforementioned condition. I'm not trying to cover acne, or other textural issues. I've never used it as a finishing powder, only as a foundation and realty like it

on 1/24/2015 7:01:00 PM

Love this powder! It goes on matte and stays matte. There is no shimmer in it. It lasts all day and there's lots of shades to find your perfect match. It makes your skin look really smooth. Love this stuff!

Okay, so I was pretty excited to try this out because I had heard good things about it, but little did I know it would cause my skin to f r e a k out. I had very oily acne-prone skin, but recently my acne has been under control. For the past few months I've feally only had maybe one or two pimples. I bought this product before going back to school for my second semester and it has been exactly 4 days using this product and my face is m a d. I have so many little random painful pimples after using this. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone, ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin. It will leave you wanting to hide in a hole like I am currently. I haven't been this upset about my skin in a while. I even just now made my account so I could spread the word. DONT BUY THIS PORE CLOGGING POWDER.

on 1/1/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

a little goes a long way

on 11/18/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Matte, no shimmer. STAYS matte as well. Easily buildable but can also give you a sheer coverage depending on the way you apply it. No glitter chunks, no sheen. I have this in two to three shades darker and I use it as a contour and bronzer for my cool-toned face. Stays put all day, does not oxidize. Good, sturdy case with mirror on underside. Looks classy, feels just as good as high-end powders! Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
perfect match in color (light tan for nc37-40 skin tone)
keeps face matte

cons:
price i guess, its around $9-12 depending on where you buy
bulky packaging

Right now, this is the powder I'm using to set my makeup. I'm an NC37-40 and light tan is the perfect shade. Compared to the Rimmel Stay Matte, the powder is a lot more finely milled. I like the gold color of the packaging but honesty I'd have just taken the pan and the mirror, the puff is useless and the compact is bulky.

I use the elf puff that comes with the translucent powder and patt on my nose and mouth area as well as the shin then use the elf kabuki to lightly brush over the rest of my face. My foundation stays put through 90+ degrees under the California sun for 12+ hours, so yah. Its a pretty damn good powder.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This powder, simply put is fantastic for us oily girls. Use it with a light hand with a kabuki brush on your t-zone and your make-up will stay put even in 90 degree heat and high humidity. Excellent results for not a lot of money. I paid $8 at my local Walgreens. I'll definitely be keeping this in my purse from now on!

on 7/25/2014 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly loved this product when I began using it. I bought this powder in the the option Tan and absolutely loved how it fit. The application was smooth and the color match was the best I've ever had in powder form. Unfortunately, the usage of this product has resulted in me breaking out. If this product hadn't caused my breakout, I would definitely repurchase. I do have sensitive skin, and perhaps that contributed to the undesired result, but the fact is still the same. I truly wanted to love this product and I did up until I realized it was the source of my breakout.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder is definitely one of my favorites.
Packaging : Pretty, looks very luxury, especially the puff it comes with.
Price : 7-9$, which is really affordable.
Texture: Buttery and soft.
Used for : Setting under eye area.
Problems: Can get a little cakey if used with a heavy hand, but can be fixed with setting spray.
Overall Rating: 9.5

on 6/15/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this powder! I had been using the Aziza powder, but when i ran out i could not find it at the dollar tree anymore and didn't know where i could buy it! I bought this on a whim-and i will for sure repurchase! I have used it up fast, but its worth it!

Recommended for Normal Skin