September 30, 2014 | 1882 users online

Pressed Powders - Milani - The Multitasker Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
perfect match in color (light tan for nc37-40 skin tone)
keeps face matte

cons:
price i guess, its around $9-12 depending on where you buy
bulky packaging

Right now, this is the powder I'm using to set my makeup. I'm an NC37-40 and light tan is the perfect shade. Compared to the Rimmel Stay Matte, the powder is a lot more finely milled. I like the gold color of the packaging but honesty I'd have just taken the pan and the mirror, the puff is useless and the compact is bulky.

I use the elf puff that comes with the translucent powder and patt on my nose and mouth area as well as the shin then use the elf kabuki to lightly brush over the rest of my face. My foundation stays put through 90+ degrees under the California sun for 12+ hours, so yah. Its a pretty damn good powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder, simply put is fantastic for us oily girls. Use it with a light hand with a kabuki brush on your t-zone and your make-up will stay put even in 90 degree heat and high humidity. Excellent results for not a lot of money. I paid $8 at my local Walgreens. I'll definitely be keeping this in my purse from now on!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lizbethzunii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly loved this product when I began using it. I bought this powder in the the option Tan and absolutely loved how it fit. The application was smooth and the color match was the best I've ever had in powder form. Unfortunately, the usage of this product has resulted in me breaking out. If this product hadn't caused my breakout, I would definitely repurchase. I do have sensitive skin, and perhaps that contributed to the undesired result, but the fact is still the same. I truly wanted to love this product and I did up until I realized it was the source of my breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by conneriscatastrophic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is definitely one of my favorites.
Packaging : Pretty, looks very luxury, especially the puff it comes with.
Price : 7-9$, which is really affordable.
Texture: Buttery and soft.
Used for : Setting under eye area.
Problems: Can get a little cakey if used with a heavy hand, but can be fixed with setting spray.
Overall Rating: 9.5

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by janeb123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this powder! I had been using the Aziza powder, but when i ran out i could not find it at the dollar tree anymore and didn't know where i could buy it! I bought this on a whim-and i will for sure repurchase! I have used it up fast, but its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives really nice coverage by itself and it will help your liquid foundation last all day if you use it as a setting powder. Dont apply too much or it will look cakey. The packagaing it nice, no idea why this powder ran out so fast for me but I would purchase it again haha. My mom loves this stuff. This is my first drugstore powder and I dont regret buying it. It makes me want to try different drugstore powder now. Yay for Milani makeup!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

What reeled me in to buy this product was the very sophisticated and high end looking package. When Youtubers showed their viewers Milani blushes and powders, I thought it was a high end product but it turned out to be a drugstore product. I was surprised.

This face powder works best if you use a sponge it's so matte but the only down side to it is that it oxidizes like CRAZY! I only use this for my Forehead which is darker than the rest of my face. It also controls oil so it's perfect because my forehead is the oiliest part of my face. I wouldn't use this to set my foundation though. You'll look like you have a mask which isn't good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this color in the 2nd lightest. I wear mac mineralize skin finish natural in medium usually. This powder was an alarming orange! Returned it immediately! Not sure about the formula but color was way off!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by prtyleprd90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of Milani products but this Multitasker face powder is my favorite Milani product and powder overall.

Health wise: The Multitasker has NOT caused clogged pores, breakouts, or irritation!

Packaging wise: It comes in a gold compact (which I loveee because Gold is my fave metal!) with a plastic window and “Milani” stamped on it. The powder (a pretty filigree design is pressed into it) is on-top and visible through the window. Underneath the top is a mirror- and then a compartment where the gold-backed puff is housed. It's a larger compact but I have no problem fitting it in my small-ish makeup bag.

Shade wise: I have # 05 (Tan) and it’s a PERFECT match for my skin tone. I don’t wear this powder by itself but I have a few times to test out its coverage and it’s a medium coverage powder (super love!). Now, its called a “multitasker” for a reason; it can be used alone, for bronzer, to highlight , blotting or to set foundation. I use it as the latter, to set my foundation. My foundation is Maybelline DreamLiquid Mousse- I gently apply Milani Multitasker evenly and all over and there is no caking or balling- just a smooth, matte finish. The powder does stay in place and I do not need to reapply- even after an 8hr work shift.

Pricing/ Availability: I paid $7-$9 and it is available wherever Milani products are sold-which depending on your geographic location can be tricky to find… but it can always be found online!

Totally love this powder- I use it to set every time I wear foundation- I highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No