April 19, 2014 | 1362 users online

Powder - Milani - Multitasker

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this. The color selection is pretty limited (8 shades). I got this in "light tan" and it was a perfect match for me. I recommend getting one shade lighter, since this oxidizes. This doesn't control oil and lasted about 2 hours. This gives a nice semi-matte finish to it. The packaging is bulky. The pattern in the front of the compact when you first use it is elegant, I admit. I don't use the puff that comes with it. The coverage is light-medium. It didn't break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another drug store waste. Since it was cheap I tried it. I'm not quite sure what all the hype is about. The coverage is very average. My skin is oily and I was shiny after a couple of hours. Not many color choices. The compact broke the day after I bought it. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by aleyj22

This is exactly what I was looking for makes me skin flawless ...I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ktsang215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't usually write reviews, but I'm so impressed with this powder that I made an exception. For reference, I'm NC20. I bought the 05 Tan shade on sale. It's amazing as bronzer! I love that it didn't look orange or muddy. It gave my face some dimension and I love that it's matte. I think I like this as much as my Bobbi Brown bronzer. If you ever see this on sale, give it a try, you won't be sorry!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have to agree with the reviews below. This is a good matte powder with light to medium coverage and it is buildable, and more pigmented than most drugstore powder. On the compact it says "for setting, finishing and blotting" - but in addition to that, I use it in place of foundation too when I'm in a rush. It has enough coverage to even out skin and cover some minor imperfections. It reminds me of MAC's Studio Fix - although Milani is less heavy in coverage and feel. I use a big, fluffy brush to apply a light layer over foundation when needed or use a sponge for touch-ups/blotting t-zone. For my NC20 skin I use the Light Medium, and also the Light Tan #4 (matches my NC25-30 summer skin, used as a contour in the cooler seasons also). It's very silky, applies easily, can be used in place of foundation, for contour, blot powder, etc and is affordable. It's not my HG powder - but it's a good reliable product. Always remember to moisturise if using any powder otherwise it will cling to dry patches and look chalky.

The only complaint I have is the smell, WHY on earth add fragrance to a face powder? It has that "old lady violets and talcum powder" smell I can't stand. It's a good thing the scent doesn't linger. Scent aside, highly recommend this for oily or combo skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I am always looking out for the next best powder foundation and this one is great. This is perfect for days that I am running out the door and need a quick lift for my face. The coverage is medium and buildable. I also pair this with my liquid foundations and it makes my skin look flawless and matte. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder has amazing coverage!!! It looks so nice on the skin and it's very soft! I loved it the first day I wore it but then I started breaking out really bad. Still amazing though and I wish it wouldn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Kitten27

I've hit pan on this and I never hit pan on anything! This is an excellent drugstore powder with a good color selection for people with warmer skin tones. It's matte and the coverage is buildable. The best thing about it is it doesn't oxidize. The package comes with a powder sponge and mirror under the pan which makes it a little bulky. But other than that, it was worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this powder, especially in Tan. It is pure matte gold with no hint of pink. I use this to set my liquid foundation and to get a little bit of coloring. I personally dislike orange bronzers and unfortunately, majority of bronzers don't work for me because of having the orange in them. The quality is great and a light hand provides great coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really enjoyed this product. It has outstanding coverage that other drugstore powders can't beat. I got mine at Walmart for about $5-$6 in shade 03 medium and it was an ok shade in the summer but in the winter it's way to dark. In the summer I used it for days that I wanted a powder foundation. In the winter I used it as a bronzer and it worked really well. I have scarring on my cheeks from previous breakouts and it kept them concealed. I think the packaging is a bit bulky but it comes with a little more product than other drugstore powders. Majority come with 9g of product an the Milani one comes with 10.5g. Will repurchase in correct shade this time :)