April 23, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this five stars for the price! The quality isn't super amazing but it is at least acceptable. Again, for a couple bucks, what else would I ask for? Please ensure you use a primer before you use this shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Ok, I totally understand why people rave about this palette now. Not only is it $5 in the US, but it delivers the same (if not better) quality than higher end eye shadows provide. They are buttery without being easily creased, and the pigment is surprisingly heavy.

The only reason I took off one star is because I don't find myself reaching for a few of the colours (mainly the browbone colours because they could never actually work on my browbone, and the green). My absolute favourite one is actually the bottom left hand corner one which I frequently use instead of gel liner (because it's that pigmented).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

SUCH a great palette! I LOVE the shades in this, especially the duo-chrome shade at the bottom right! I wish that shade was sold as a single, but I do mix and match a lot of the others as well. I am a gal who wears neutrals daily, and some days I like to keep it nice and light, and other days I like a deeper smokey brown look. The highlight shades are beautiful, and the variety of undertones/browns/greens makes it useable by just about everyone. The shadows are soft, and really well pigmented, and they last all day! The only con is that the palette is so large, it makes it inconvenient to travel with. However, if you are only going to have one staple shadow palette as your daily go-to, then this would be the one to have! WnW knocked it outta the park with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! This is another great neutral palette that is just sooo easy to use and looks absolutely beautiful...you can either go for bold or all natural with this palette. Very creamy and easy-to-use colors that blend wonderfully. Price point is pretty awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5/5 baby!!! Is soooo good n versatile to use, u wouldn't be disappointed and is great for beginners

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by isti11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Maybe I have to envy people out there who can get this for just a dollar while I bought this in Indonesia for about $15!!! But whatever, I never regret for rolling out my money for this awesome natural colors which I can use everyday. I always love natural look so I think all the colors here are the answer.

I was confused at the first time why the brown colors have to go together with the green but I just eat my words because the truth is, these greens are so gorgeous too. It can blend well and you can probably use all colors for the casual or even special occasion.

Trust me that you'll love this as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BreeZombiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! The eyeshadows are so nice and buttery. And they always seem to have it on sale at the drugstores. I ended up getting it for a dollar! I love how easily the shadows blend and how shimmery they are. I mostly stay towards the browns on the palette, but the green is such a nice color that I'll sometimes use it to line my eyes. The shadows are very delicate and will break easily if they're dropped. I only gave three lippies for the packaging because it's very basic and hard to open if you have long nails. Other than that I would buy this again and again. I had no problems with fall out, and my super sensitive skin loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What more can I say..? Colours are so beautiful and so versatile, texture is amazing and it's so easy to blend! The price is ridiculously cheap, unbelievable!! This is a staple in my makeup bag, I take it everywhere! Too bad that the other 8 pan palettes arent really my thing colourwise, but I will def purchase Walking on Eggshells as well now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is super nice for the price! I don't use drugstore eyeshadow that often, but this stuff has a lovely, soft, non-chalky texture, and is really well-pigmented. It's actually probably a little too soft for my liking (fallout!) but hey, it was only $4.99 at Well.ca and you get 8 large pans of shadows. The colors are all quite usable for me, too - nothing outlandish.

My only complaint is the packaging - the snap closure on mine is damn near impossible to open without ruining a fingernail. I saw an online tutorial for removing the pans, so I'll do that and stick them into a magnetic palette. Otherwise, this palette is definitely one of the best drugstore buys I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Got this at the recommendation of a few favourite beauty gurus on YouTube and - the only con with this product - had to order it online because I live in Canada and you can't buy Wet 'n' Wild here! I wish you could, because this is honestly one of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. The colours are buttery and pigmented, they blend well, there's a little bit of shimmer but not too much, and if you follow the instructions on the back you actually get a nice eyeshadow look. (Plus, I hear it's under $5 in the States!)