Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer

4.5

on 11/7/2014 10:03:00 AM

I can' t wear nial varnish as I'm a nurse, and I have tried other buffers, which were okay, but I have always found it difficult to get a good shine after the buffing and smoothing.
The Crazy Shine nail buffer was very easy to use, I found its shape very eary to use, much better than both the block shaped, and the file shaped ones, however I did not try the gray buffing side, as my nails were already smoothed, but not very shiny, depite my best efforts.
After using the white shining side, my nails are the shiniest they ever have been after using a buffer, even my little finger nails, which I have always found the most difficult to shine.
I am not sure how it works better, perhaps the shape, but it most certainly does, and I would reccomend The Crazy Shine to anyone who would like shiny nails.

on 10/31/2014 7:46:00 PM

Cons:
- green buffer side may not be rough enough for some, extremely fine and light grit
- green dust rubs off of the product to reveal the white sponge, may not be as effective after some time
- green-grey dust gets trapped around nail, may need to wash nails after using the buffer side
- may be pricey for some, bought this for $6.99, mostly composed of foam

Pros:
- nail surface is unbelievable shiny after usage
- nails feel smoother after usage
- perfect for beautiful looking natural nails

on 7/7/2014 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After using this buffer, your nails will look very shiny. It will look as if you are wearing a clear coat, but it's just a buffer! Though not very expensive and pleasing to the eye, I think this buffer should last longer. The buffing side is worn very quickly, so perhaps if you find a way better shiny buffer, let us all know. But for now, this buffer is my best bet for major shine.

on 4/7/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only wear polish for special occasions but still like for my nails to look well-groomed. This buffer is fast and effective and very easy to use -- a few swipes while I'm watching TV and my nails are smooth and shiny. Almost looks like I'm wearing clear polish!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Simple and easy to use, only two steps (buff and shine) and my nails look healthy, shiny, and glossy!

on 11/28/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The shape is awkward to use, especially for the white part for shine. The product doesn't deliver what it advertises which is 400% more shine. It gives me the same shine as any other buffer. Based on that, would not repurchase.

on 11/9/2013 11:17:00 PM

This by far the best nail buffer I have ever had. I've bought so many of those buffer blocks in an attempt to keep my nails nice and neat but after step 2 I'm totally over it. I like that it's only 2 steps and it quick. I personally like the teardrop shape, the pointed end is great for getting the sides of my nails and the shape is wider than a typical buffer block so it's really quick to buff and shine my nails. As for how shiny this nail buff makes your nails, I had a manicure done a few days after I buffed my nails and the manicurist started putting nail polish remover on my nails because she thought I had a clear coat on. Enough said.

on 10/21/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic buffer - shaped to get into the fine points/corners of the nail bed - and the best bit is you can use it to revive the lusture of your dull polish! A great wee buy!

on 10/5/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It makes my nails super shiny and it's a reasonable price too! Love this unique shape

on 7/9/2013 6:18:00 PM

The shine this thing gives you is crazy! Gives your nails a good buffing with a great shine. I would highly recommend this product. It's very affordable (Only $2/$3 on average here in Canada, at a local Walmart) and it lasts for a very long time. I bought another one of these a year ago and I still have it. It has some damage, but it is still very usable.

Don't buff your nails too much with this though, or your nails will end up super thin. I'd suggest only using this twice a month or so.

Popular Treatments