January 26, 2015 | 1303 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick - Graped Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a cute, convenient product. Graped Up is a sheer plummy mauve/ MLBB color that moisturizes lips and can be applied without a mirror. The original Chubby Sticks were my very first "grown-up" makeup product in middle school, so imagine my surprise when they brought them back (and without the need for a sharpener!) all these years later. These come in a ton of sheer, wearable shades and are terrific for natural makeup looks/ days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I added this to an online purchase to get free shipping, and wasn't totally sure about the color. I love Chubby Sticks' texture and convenience, but not many of the colors work on me. I have Fuller Fig (my HG lip color) and Richer Raisin.

Graped Up at first seemed like it doesn't give enough color to be worth it, but after putting on a couple coats I really started to like it. Contrary to the name, it's not grape-ish or purple, but more of a warm mauve pink (if that makes sense). It has a nice brightness to it.

I was looking for something darker and more "berry" for winter, so this isn't quite it--but I think I'll get lots of use out of it in spring and summer. Overall, a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Love this Matte plum/purple shade. This got to the back of my lippy drawer in the last few months and I "re-discovered this color again. It's one of those shades That will look great as a work appropriate color but rock a weekend jeans and t-shirt look as well. The formula is matte and if you have dry/chapped lips you need to exfoliate and balm before you use this. I've had a close dupe in the Revlon matte colorburst but I still like this so much I'll buy this one of three again. Wear is about average and it's about the same amount of product that the DS brands have. Will buy this one again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was excited about the Chubby Sticks returning to Clinique and I love Graped-Up; it's a very soft plummy nude. This is a great YLBB shade. The color is sheer and has a slick, buttery texture. It is very moisturizing and I've not experienced any dryness or chapped lips. However, because of the texture, it has a tendency to migrate if I don't use a lip liner.

These new Chubby Sticks are much different than the former ones. I remember the old ones being more matte--but not drying, opaque, and they lasted forever. With the new formulation, I need to reapply more often than I wish were necessary. The packaging is cute and clever, but there's not as much product as there seems to be, and after a few days of applying this, I'm wearing down the "point" much more quickly than I thought I would. Also, considering the amount of product you get, it's pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful color and texture. Sheer but build able and really helps my teeth look brighter. A great cool neutral for fair skin. I wnt in looking for Twilight Nude, ended up with this, and Im very happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love love LOVE. Cannot complain a bit about this. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and is more pigmented than I expected it to be. I love the packaging and really adore the way it feels on my lips. Keeps them so moisturized even in the winter. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Am I the only one who doesn't love this shade? I have the Chubby Sticks in three other colors, and I like the moisturizing formula and the other colors. So I have no problem with the product, I've been wearing chubby sticks as my lip balm this winter and my lips have never felt better. But this color looks like nothing on me. For reference, I'm a brunette with light olive skin and fairly pigmented lips naturally. And this just doesn't show up on me. So I'm using it as a base under other lip colors. The Chubby Sticks Intense seems to work a little better on me since it's more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Rosallie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love them. Easy to carry and nice colors,as well as nice and moist on lips....I wear superbalm gloss on top of this for extra moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour too, its a deeper pink compared to mega-melon but still very natural looking. All the chubby sticks are lovely and moisturising and not sticky at all, I have 3 of them now in great colours. They are great to carry about too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

A great sheer natural colour that is also buildable. Very moisturising.