November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I bought a holiday set (Xmas 2014) & it has 6 benefit blushes, highlight, & mini brush--and Bella bamba is the middle shade top row. Maybe it's a LE version that benefit brought back? At any rate if you want Bella Bamba go to sephora & buy the Cheeky Sweet Spot box o blushes & then you can get your hands on it :) idk if they will bring it back permanently so that's why you should run not walk to sephora if you love this blush & blushes in general!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is okay i like it better than my nars deep throat but even though this blush looks beautiful from far away up close there is very intense glitter dont get me wrong its beautiful and i love wearing it but its too much for most days and i find the blush too mostly show up as glitter and not as much color the packaging isnt the best and i wish it was in a compact but its alright its quite expensive but not insane for high end

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worth every penny!!!!! Beautiful colour pay off!!!!! Nice bright pink without being to much ! just the right amount of shimmer without glitter. Fav blush I own to date

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hannie11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I went in my local Sephora I walked in and asked the salesperson about which blushes she would recommend for me. She recommended this one and because we were both the same medium color I bought this on the spot. In the box I would describe it as a beautiful watermelon color with gold shimmer. I thought it was nice at the time because I didn't really focus on my blush then, but after I began switching my blushes I realized that it didn't show up as well as the others. I don't like the brush that it came with, either. I think a more rounded brush suits blush the best for blending and better application. I paid $28 for this which I would say is a decent price for a good, daily blush. But being that it wasn't noticeable, I don't think it was worth it. Now, I only wear this blush for a 'no makeup makeup' look.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by DylHayd

This blush is wonderfully pigmented, and I do enjoy the color. The smell is nice also. However, I am not a fan of the shimmer/glitter it leaves. Its not noticeable until in sunlight, though, so thats good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kaatiex

Bella Bamba is one of my favourite blushes; described as a 3D watermelon blush laced with shimmering gold undertones, Bella Bamba gives my NW15-20 cheeks the perfect flushed glow. The blush has a strong floral and fruity scent which completely disappears once applied. The product is smooth, finely milled and very pigmented - a little goes a long way! I find Bella Bamba lasts a good 6-7 hours before starting to fade.

Priced at £23.50, Bella Bamba is at the more pricier end of the mid to high end spectrum. The packaging is rather bulky as it has an accompanying, almost useless, brush stored within. I actually preferred the old style packaging with the lid that was fully removable as the current packaging with the flip top lid can sometimes get caught the wrong way and gouge the product. The tiny mirror is hardly worth it, being so small you can barely see a thing using it.

Packaging aside, Bella Bamba is a fantastic product, and one which I can only recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sandygr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not a bad blush but for me it's very pigmented and no matter how I apply it I can't get a natural look. It's always too much. Besides I just read that benefit is not an animal cruelty free brand so I'll say goodbye forever to any of its products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! For starters, I love the peachy smell of it. I am really pale and I find that this color is more flattering on my skin tone than Nars Orgasm was, for example. This is a little more peachy than Orgasm and is a slightly lighter shade, but it still has the shimmer and is still in the peachy-pink color family. It stays on pretty well for most of the day. I'm not jazzed about the packaging - although it's never leaked for me or anything, it feels cheap. I'm also not jazzed about the relatively high price. But I really like the color and the fragrance, so I'm going to keep buying it for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

This has probably been the least favorite of the blushes for me. It's shimmery but the color on my skin no matter how I try to lighten it up comes off too dark or simply nothing. I think it's a beautiful blush and i'm going to hold it until summer to see how it does against my summer skin if not I will give it to my daughter who is a little more medium toned and this may work better for her.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

BELLA BAMBA is a bright pink shade of blusher, with a golden, gleaming undertone, ala NARS Orgasm. The Benefit website calls the shade watermelon pink, which I think is accurate. I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder.

BELLA BAMBA lasts all day on me, with no touch-ups, and the powder doesn't enhance my dry skin.

As it a bright shade with great pigmentation I do need to be careful with application as I have porcelain skin, so it is easy to look overdone. This means that I don't wear BELLA BAMBA all year round as it looks too heavy during the colder months, which is a downside considering the price of this blush.