BeneFit Cosmetics Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N

on 1/8/2015 8:46:00 AM

Bella bamba is a gorgeous watermelon pink that brightens my whole complexion.
its is VERY pigmented so make sure to use light hand otherwise you'll end up looking like a clown.
i still do not get why Benefit would discontinue it , i thought it was more popular than DALLAS (also my favorite) which i thought would get discontinued instead due to its unpopularity in comparison to other box o powder.

on 12/27/2014 10:27:00 AM

I got this blush as an extra with a swap I was doing on www.swapidu.com. This is great! It looks a lot like Nars Orgasm on first sight. But it makes me look even fresher than Nars Orgasm. I was asked twice what I did to my skin lately, but I think its simply this blush which makes me look so radiant. Love it.

on 12/3/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this product from Ulta as a special edition, along with the lipgloss (for only $18, yay!). I do think it is actually discontinued, but you can get your hands on it at the moment, so take advantage while it lasts. I love the packaging; the box is very practical and comes with a good brush. I swatched the product on my cheeks and WOW-it has an unbelivebale pay off! You really only need to slightly dab it! The color looks very "hot pink" in the box, but I think that it looks a lot redder and deeper on my skin. It does have a bit of a sparkle, like other reviewers mentioned, but you can only see it from up close. I also use a higlighter anyway, so I don't mind the sparkle at all. I would recommend this product to anyone, but think it suits fair skinned ladies best.

on 11/7/2014 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought a holiday set (Xmas 2014) & it has 6 benefit blushes, highlight, & mini brush--and Bella bamba is the middle shade top row. Maybe it's a LE version that benefit brought back? At any rate if you want Bella Bamba go to sephora & buy the Cheeky Sweet Spot box o blushes & then you can get your hands on it :) idk if they will bring it back permanently so that's why you should run not walk to sephora if you love this blush & blushes in general!

this blush is okay i like it better than my nars deep throat but even though this blush looks beautiful from far away up close there is very intense glitter dont get me wrong its beautiful and i love wearing it but its too much for most days and i find the blush too mostly show up as glitter and not as much color the packaging isnt the best and i wish it was in a compact but its alright its quite expensive but not insane for high end

on 2/26/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worth every penny!!!!! Beautiful colour pay off!!!!! Nice bright pink without being to much ! just the right amount of shimmer without glitter. Fav blush I own to date

on 2/20/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I went in my local Sephora I walked in and asked the salesperson about which blushes she would recommend for me. She recommended this one and because we were both the same medium color I bought this on the spot. In the box I would describe it as a beautiful watermelon color with gold shimmer. I thought it was nice at the time because I didn't really focus on my blush then, but after I began switching my blushes I realized that it didn't show up as well as the others. I don't like the brush that it came with, either. I think a more rounded brush suits blush the best for blending and better application. I paid $28 for this which I would say is a decent price for a good, daily blush. But being that it wasn't noticeable, I don't think it was worth it. Now, I only wear this blush for a 'no makeup makeup' look.

on 2/6/2014 8:44:00 AM

This blush is wonderfully pigmented, and I do enjoy the color. The smell is nice also. However, I am not a fan of the shimmer/glitter it leaves. Its not noticeable until in sunlight, though, so thats good.

on 2/2/2014 8:04:00 AM

Bella Bamba is one of my favourite blushes; described as a 3D watermelon blush laced with shimmering gold undertones, Bella Bamba gives my NW15-20 cheeks the perfect flushed glow. The blush has a strong floral and fruity scent which completely disappears once applied. The product is smooth, finely milled and very pigmented - a little goes a long way! I find Bella Bamba lasts a good 6-7 hours before starting to fade.

Priced at £23.50, Bella Bamba is at the more pricier end of the mid to high end spectrum. The packaging is rather bulky as it has an accompanying, almost useless, brush stored within. I actually preferred the old style packaging with the lid that was fully removable as the current packaging with the flip top lid can sometimes get caught the wrong way and gouge the product. The tiny mirror is hardly worth it, being so small you can barely see a thing using it.

Packaging aside, Bella Bamba is a fantastic product, and one which I can only recommend!

on 1/26/2014 1:28:00 AM

It's not a bad blush but for me it's very pigmented and no matter how I apply it I can't get a natural look. It's always too much. Besides I just read that benefit is not an animal cruelty free brand so I'll say goodbye forever to any of its products.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products