July 26, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - Chanel - Joues Contraste in Espiegle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Possibly one of my most reached for blushes as its just that full proof safe (non-clash) choice for so many different looks. My skin is NC15 and on me this blush is pretty much Peach/Pink. In the pan it looks to container a very faint golden shimmer however applied on the skin its not shimmery at all, it just gives off a nice fresh and healthy sheen.

My compact is the baked type (I think this could be different than the ones they sell in the US?) So it did take a little while to get going but I love that its not fly away dusty everywhere. The compact is smallish so it does still get a little messy. The shade is kind, in that you can build it up gradually and would be hard to go overboard unless you really dug into it. I have found my favourite application for this one is a small stipple brush. This blush also looks really nice with a pink toned highlight.

I bought mine from strawberry.net

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pale peach is one of my favorite colors. Espeigle has a subtle shimmer to it. It suits each and every skin tone. This is one of those that every woman should have in her makeup arsenal. It adds some tonality and dimension over pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by timeaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most amazing blush colour and has to be my favourite!!!
It is the perfect peachy/natural shade and because its a baked blush it goes on lightly so you build it up slowly - don't have to worry about putting on too much blush too quick!

I bought Frivole as well but because I'm so fair the colour is a little too dark/bright for my liking. Rose Ecrin is another fav but it is a more pink based colour so I find i switch between that and Espiegle depending on what I want to do with my makeup (cool or warm colours).

Definitely recommend buying this shade especially if you have fair skin, you won't regret it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

oh my God.. I had forgotten to write a review on this gorgeousssss blush. When I bought the first one, I saw the beauty of it.

Soft, peachy with a bit of pink and a special glow that makes a woman like prepubescent... like when we all had beautiful skin, no lines and just a beautiful naturally soft flush.

I bought my back up last year sometime in a DF somewhere... and am I glad I did. From all accounts, this shade is discontinued and the replacement was last year's Malice or Frivole (not sure which exactly) which were far too harsh for me and not at all what I wanted for a daytime look. I can use Malice at night -- when it's really dark.

if if if you find one, buy it, you won't regret this gorgeous color.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by NewEngland13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So So So Sad This Is Discontinued

I must have gotten mine right before they discontinued it, as it is no longer available on the Chanel website. I hope it's still available Chanel counters, but I know it's not online.

For anyone with a beige/peach skin tone, this blush is not just a must have, it's downright "live changing" in terms of make up. You can wear this blush alone, high on the cheekbones, with just a dab of lipstick and people will stop you on the STREET and while out and about and marvel at how this blush is actually "reflecting off the angles of your face!"

It doesn't look extraordinary in the pan, just a regular peach blush. But when applied, tastefully, it takes on a life of it's own.

The first TWO strangers that exclaimed the "reflective nature" of this blush surprised me, that's when I realized that this is not just your average, Chanel blush. The others who said the same thing just made me smile a silent thanks to God for making Chanel. Nobody ever says that when I'm not wearing this stuff - only when I am! I just smile now and accept the compliment on behalf of "Chanel." :)

So, it's not available online and I hope they will reconsider this. I got online to buy a few more of these wonderful blushes when I realized it's not being sold, anymore. :( I haven't tried the other colors yet, I'm too busy holding on to the last traces of this stuff.

If you can find it, BUY IT!! It's more than worth the $40-$50

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by KlazinaB

Today I realized how perfect this is. My face looked tired and dull. With this on it transformed into fresh, young, glowing from within. Light hand, I use it on the apples of my cheeks. Me but way better. Every woman my age should try this one. Will buy again without thinking.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by jan232

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeousness in a compact. Buildabpe color that does wonders for my nw25 skin. Looks fab with Bronzer and I love the fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first Chanel makeup that I own. The colour is a very natural, peachy shade with fine shimmers.

The packaging I did not like as much. Did not like that the compact only opens 90 degrees. I prefer compacts that open 180 degrees, like most other compacts are. The tiny brush that i came in is quite redundant and keeps falling out of the compact. If i remove the brush, the compact will have an empty space where the brush should be. The compact also feels light, feels a little bit cheap. If compared with Burberry's compact, which feels solid and expensive, Chanel's is alittle disappointing.

I feel its not worth the price tag it came with, and i'm not impressed with the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

i love this bludh. such a pretty pink peachy colour. its a natural colour for my nc30 skin :)
the shimmer isnt so bad.
the price though is... oh my god. lol.
but if i have that kind of money, i would get it again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very cute peachy pink. Has some golden shimmer specks, but it's not too bad. It has sparked my interest in peachy lipsticks, which it looks adorable with.