December 23, 2014 | 1556 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

Awful. I don't get the hype with this. It slided right off my face in half an hour, emphasizes acne spots Nd their dryness around them, creases badly, poor shade range... I don't think I can say enough bad things about this concealer. It just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Love Love Love this concealer!
Doesn't crease ( I do set it with loose powder) however, doesn't cover my dark circles well. Usually pair it with my sonia kashuk concealer and the duo works perfectly.
Currently in NC30 and using the shade in sand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xonicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer... Its like when you know someones a bad friend, but youre still friends with them anyway. (#30 Cafe is the shade) I'm currently finishing up my second tube after 6 months of non-stop use. There's so many things I dislike about this product, knowing me, I'll probably go out and buy another. This concealer is super creamy and thick, it provides medium to full amount of coverage. It blends out like a dream, almost effortless.. I like to let it sit on the skin, to warm up the product. It doesn set/dry as fast as other concealers I've tried. The staying power without setting it is okay- setting it with the fit me pressed powder makes it last so much longer. Im pretty sure this is darkest concealer in the line. it isn't a dead on match for my skin tone, its 2-3 shades lighter, which is why I use it to highlight. When I want my undereye concealer to last a little bit longer I use this as a base. Using it as a base gives the extra coverage needed and instantly brightens my undereye area. I'm one of those people whos obsessed with their brows. The doe foot applicator comes in handy when highlighting my brow bone and shaping (create an arch) my brows. I then go in with a fluffy brush to blend the product out. ive used tthis every day for the past seven months and I'm just now finishing up the tube. You get a lot products for almost six bucks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Shishani66

I bought this for contouring and it blends nicely on liquid foundation using a sponge its not dry and heavy nor thin ... And it doesn't show as paste under the eyes or lines... Try testing it before buying and see how it stays on your skin type that's what I did before buying it and worked for me

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Sondey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the same problem as a few people here, when bought the concealer seemed light enough to match my skin tone, but after using it for a couple weeks, the tone started to turn out orange. That maybe part of my skin tone just being albino white.

Overall a great product for the price you pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This concealer is great. I use it for various places on my face including under my eyes and the texture is just right. As with most concealers it's buildable but as I wear tinted moisturiser, I prefer lighter coverage. It works extremely well with both tinted moisturiser and foundation. I will continue to use this as I'm very happy with the performance

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Starzy12

I have severe cystic acne and am 18 years old. My skin is very irregular at the moment, considering I am currently experiencing an initial breakout from Ortho Tri-Cyclen, some dry patches of skin from Epiduo, yet still retaining enormous amounts of oil on my nose. Since I am so desperate for coverage of my horrible acne scars and (slowly shrinking) cysts, I've used every kind of drug store foundation out there. I moisturize my skin and prime it before makeup every morning to keep the dry flakes from appearing and the excess oil from shining up my face. Then I just pat on this product all over my trouble areas (also slowly shrinking) and then powder my whole face, focussing on the troubled areas. It works quite well for me! Great coverage, not perfect but I really don't believe that there is a concealer out there that could actually cover ALL OF the problems my skin has. I used to apply this concealer to my problem areas and then a foundation on top of my whole face but the way the layers sat on my skin just didn't look right. Really the concealer stick was all I needed. I didn't need to clog more pores with foundation on top of skin that was just fine. This concealer blends well too so there isn't a huge seam between makeup and uncovered skin.
My makeup routine is as follows:
Rinse face with water (because my skin becomes too dry when i use cleanser in the morning and night)
Apply moisterizer and SPF
Apply neutragenas shine control primer
Apply this concealer with the wand from the bottle in dots on my problem areas (cheeks, chin, tip of nose and between brows) and blend them with a beauty sponge.
Dust powder over face.

This method covers my scars quite nicely and I'm very happy with it! The only downside to it is that the packaging is so small and it's very difficult to get all the product out of the bottle since you only have your little wand attached to the lid to scoop it out.
I use the 15 color because it doesn't have as many pinkish tones as the 10, which is supposedly the lighter shade.
Best thing I've used! I try not too spend too much money on makeup so I am limited to drug store products and this item is the best I've used so far. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by oblivicere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first concealer I've tried (aside from the Green coverstick corrector). I have the shade 'Sand/Sable' 20. I think I got it for about $9 AUD with the Priceline 40% sale.

It does a great job at covering medium redness I get across my cheeks, nostrils and chin whilst still looking quite natural. It is quite co-operative and easy to blend out as well, with the formula not being overly liquid-y or thick. My skin (normal-dry, dehydrated) has been fairly tame lately, so I haven't had the chance to try it out on a blemish. The pigmentation and coverage is sweet and it holds up well over for a whole day (8-10 hours).

Usually I'm not a fan of doe-foot applicators (just purely because there's always a bit of product at the end you just can't get >:( ) I, but this one is a good length for the container to be able to scoop everything up.

I really, like, ultra love the outer packaging design: very minimalistic and stylish. The black lid and foundation contrast perfectly and I like how the Maybelline logo is printed near the bottom of the rectangular tube. Ahem, but yeah, great concealer for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have recently been searching for a good concealer, my friends recently bought this product so I was willing to give it a go! Overall I'm happy with this product, it's a nice colour for highlighting and for the dark circles under my eyes, it wears really well during the day! I do notice it creases a little under my eyes where I have too main wrinkles, but that's fine to me as I swear so concealer will hide them. I have the shade Light. Applies really well!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by missrenf

This concealer is kind of overrated. It covers my under eye circles if I apply 2-3 layers and blend, which sucks. It does an okay job of brightening though. The colour choices aren't a big variety though. I'll buy again, until I find something better...