Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/24/2015 2:22:00 AM

i absolutely love this concealer! it has a very high coverage for being a drugstore concealer. I even use it over my mac pro-longwear concealer, sometimes. It does crease very easily on my under-eyes, even with a setting powder. but for covering blemishes, i HIGHLY recommend it. holy grail concealer for me. color selection is decent.

on 4/23/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice colour range. I wanted to get a dark coloured concealer for contouring. But there is not so many options in the drug store. I use the colour coffee. And it blends well and have nice colour. But I think it block my pores slightly. I might get breakouts if I use it on my cheeks. Now I am just using it for nose contouring.

This is my favorite concealer of all time! I love the consistency, the coverage, and how easy it is to blend, whether around eyes or over blemishes. I am an NC20-25 and use "Fair" which is the lightest shade. The doe foot applicator makes applying it a breeze. Sets to a nice matte finish, and wears well. Will re-buy!

HG concealer for the moment, I have this in fair and have repurchased twice. I dot onto my skin and pat with my fingertips to blend. Covers redness and blemishes well, but under eye circles not so much. I have dry patches on my cheeks, and this can be layered over without sticking to the dry patches and making them appear rough. The colour is a great match for me, and can be used under or over foundation. I have even used on its own with powder set on top. The packaging can be a bit messy, I find that it likes to run down the wand and pool under the lid. Overall a decent drugstore concealer that gets the job done.

on 4/21/2015 3:13:00 PM

I first bought this product and I quite liked it. I really liked the colour but the pigmentation wasn't amazing, but I thought it was okay for drugstore. I then started using it more often and noticed my undereye area was getting really dry, red and sore. I was using lots of eye creams including bobbi browns extra hydrating one thinking it was because of the weather. It turns out it was this product. I have used cheaper brands before and it did the same to me. I am no longer buying cheaper products as it is obviously bad for my skin

on 4/19/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Fit Me concealer is definitely worth the hype. It's a great everyday concealer and would work on a bunch of different skin types. I personally have dry under eyes and an oily, acne-prone t-zone, and this concealer works everywhere. I love how this looks on my skin, and would repurchase in a heart beat!

Pros:
- smooth
- pigmented (medium coverage)
- hydrating but not greasy
- not cakey
- good for under eyes and smaller blemishes

Cons:
- shade range
- oxidizes sometimes
- orangey medium-dark colors

on 4/16/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great coverage, creamy, and dries rather quick. I use this under my eyes, redness and spots and it does the job. I have sensitive skin and do get the odd break out every now and then and I haven't noticed any major breakouts from this.

on 4/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I've really been trying to find good drug store concealers. This is new to me this year but I really wanted to attempt it. I've heard great reviews for this concealer and I just really love something that is easy to apply as I work full time and am a full time student. I purchased the color Light. I liked the way it felt and coverage was okay but not full coverage. I dont need it for full coverage but I love the highlighted under eye look. I am an NC30-35 and I felt like this didn't highlight or brighten at all. Yes it did cover and set very nicely with NO CREASING which was great ! but the color just sucked. Only when i added the NYX yellow HD concealer on top did it look like i was highlighted. So I stopped using for under eye and tried to just highlight the face which was the same thing I feel like it almost just blended in with my skin tone. Slightly disappointed that very few hinted that about the color. Probably won't purchase this again.

Best drugstore concealer I've tried. I have dry, sensitive skin. I don't know how well it would perform on oily skin. Creamy, not watery or cakey. Good coverage, satin finish.

I only use a small amount and pat it into my skin with my fingers. Covers redness and under eye circles. I use 'Fair', which is slightly darker than the name would suggest, it was too dark for me in winter but is a good match in summer. 'Light' was too light.

Works well on it's own on days when you don't want to bother with foundation. I do set it with Mac MSFN Powder. Great value, will repurchase!

on 4/14/2015 2:51:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer. I used to religiously wear maybelline instant age rewind, but I'm not quite sure what happened bc I can't wear it anymore due to major creasing and it just feels greasy. This has a beautiful consistency and doesn't seem to crease on me. Also, it feels very soft under the eyes. Not too dry and not too tacky once I set it. It's a beautiful concealer and will continue to use it.