Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been looking everywhere for a great everyday foundation that's good for my dry skin. I bought this while travelling when my the container I'd decanted my other foundation into broke.

Of all the drug store brands Maybelline is the one I've had the best luck with and this foundation is fantastic quality for the price! It's so much better than what I was using before (MAC Mineralise Moisture foundation).

The finish is natural dewey, not too shiny but makes my skin look beautiful and glowy without the use of any shimmer/pearlised particles. It has a sheer-medium coverage that builds well (I apply mine with a beauty blender) and it stays well on the skin. It's not super long-wearing, but it'll last an average day when set with powder. The shade Porcelain 110 is a perfect match for me (I wear MAC NC15 and Light Plus MSF).

My only complaint is that I wish it came with a pump, the open top and glass bottle means it's not great for travel. But I'll put up with it because the product itself is so great.

Highly recommend this for people with dry/dehydrated skin who like a little glow.

This product was just way too greasy for me. It made my face super shiny and greasy. I guess that's why they renamed it, to make it seem like it was made like that on purpose. The matte version was not greasy. It gave me light coverage. It didn't really cover up a lot of blemishes. The redness in my face, and nose shone through. However, I did kind of like the color. The color was nothing special, but it was alright. The consistency is super thin. It is not a creamy foundation at all. The biggest problem was that it felt so heavy, like my skin couldn't breathe. It felt like I had a lot of lotion on.

on 7/1/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is the first drugstore foundation that caught my attention and it got my trust. Everytime I write a review about makeup product I always state that I am very oily skin, living in a high tropical and humidiy place! Hot and sweaty and oily are my daily routine. Usually, I use high end foundie, thought that those high end would solve my oily skin become matte, smooth, etc.
Maybelline fit me foundation I got in unintentionally, I aimed to buy the matte+poreless, but it came with the dewy version in the mail.
I tried it, it is a perfect match for me #225. I am more like nc35-ish. First time used it, without primer, and it was really dewy like what it says. when I touch my face, its quite greasy and transfered easily, I tried to swipe a lil bit with a tissue, and It kinda fade out.
The next day, I tried it with mally primer, which a mattifying primer, and it last almost all day. Usually I get oily in an hour after applying makeup, but with those combination my face was looking great and dewy. I started to love this foundation and it feels so lightweight, makes me forget that I am wearing foundation. The texture is creamy and it spreads and blends very easy. I use it with a brush and its just a beautiful foundation. I really love it. Think that I might use this everytime and forget all high end foundation, because all you need is just this baby.
but again, oily skin should use a mattifying primer when using the dewy version and you're gonna love it.

on 6/30/2015 2:20:00 PM

I bought this after really liking the matte + poreless version. I like the dewy finish a lot better than the matte! But, the colors are totally different! I bought the lightest color they had, 110 I think, and the dewy version was at least a full shade darker than the matte of the same shade. I will add a photo of the two side by side.
Anyways, color issues aside, this foundation is good and melts right into my skin. Staying power is not the best but with some powder and a setting spray it lasts all day.

on 6/28/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

also I have tried the matte and pore less one and it didn't go as nicely as this. that one also contains denatured alcohol.

on 6/26/2015 8:37:00 PM

this is a really great product. i got a small sample and tried it out. it went on very smoothly and had a very natural finish. it's is also very light in texture and therefore not noticeable once on the skin. it doesn't mask your actual skin and it does give nice enough coverage (as long as you don't have a need for a full-on mask).

i think this product comes in 2 types. because the sample i got was for a particular shade and that shade really fit me well, i got the same type and shade when i made a purchase. the "dewy smooth" is nice enough but those w combination skin should be aware that it does leave a truly "dewy" finish, i.e. a bit of shine. if you like a really natural, unfinished look, this is great.

my favorite foundation to date, although I prefer full coverage and this comes out a bit sheer, I've found with concealer and building it covers very well while still feeling light weight and looking natural. I find it hard to apply foundation without that orange line on my jaw but this blended very well and matched by skin perfectly. I love the glory finish and great price

on 6/26/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this seems to work for me.The longevity of this foundation is about 5 hours until I have to blot or reapply a little more.I have a few light blemishes and usually one layer evens my skin.Afterwards l apply concealer to any visible blemishes and then set my makeup with matte setting spray.I love how natural this foundation looks. The finish is dewy/satin which I really like.I tried the Matte version and though it was nice I had trouble finding the perfect match.In the Matte version Toffee was too light and Coconut was too dark so I opted for the Dewy version.Shockingly Coconut in the Dewy version is lighter and a better match for me.I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC.

on 6/24/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

one of the best foundation in drugstore, has medium to full coverage, looks natural on the skin,stays on all day

on 6/24/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted this to be my drugstore H.G. but sadly I think it breaks me out? I get redness and blemishes a few days after I wear this and that breaks my heart :( the color is spot on 220 for my NC 30 skin tone, while I'm not a fan of the packaging for the color I could ignore it but I can't overlook the skin irritation. Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue because I'm still holding out on it being from something else 🙏

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl