July 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love this foundation! It's the second brand I've used so far the other being Nutregena and I love this. It's liquid based and easy to put on. I first wash my face using my regular face wash. Then I add a bit of the foundation to my regular face moisturizer to brighten my skin. Sometimes I'll use a clean makeup sponge to dab a bit in areas that need it. This product doesn't dry out my skin. The only thing I recommend it not using every single day, it can cause pimples. But through out my time using it my face has lightened and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its build able but can get cakey if too much is put on. Although there are no colours of this product matching my skin colour sadly, I do like the 120 (the lightest colour i think) which has a little bit of a slight tannish colour and I think that looks really great. I found that the product on by itself in the day kind of made me look really oily even though a have a combination skin type. But I just put some my foundation powder on and it's fine ((: no pump but honestly prefer no pump. This product is in my everyday day make up routine. I would not recommend this to people with very fair skin. I found the colour I'm using is also a little pinkish which can get annoying but the colour sort of blends onto your skin somehow during the day and you end up having a natural finish within 6-7 hours and it almost a looks like you aren't wearing any foundation. It has a medium to full coverage. Overall this is fantastic product and I recommend this (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful foundation. I bought this on discount for $16. It is a liquid texture which is super easy to blend and melts into the skin and leaves my skin looking soft and dewy and sets to a satin/matte finish. It is light to medium coverage and looks natural. I think it is a great foundation for a drug store brand and I am really happy that I bought it, it's basically what I have been looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore foundation. My everyday foundation is Estee Lauder's Double Wear, but I use this foundation on days when I'm going to run errands, or if the weather is really humid and I want a lighter product on my face.

I use shade 240 and apply this either using my Real Techniques sponge or foundation brush. I apply one coat over my entire face, and then a second layer on my cheeks where I have acne scars. I then set it with the Fit Me face powder and it generally lasts around 6 to 7 hours (compared to about 17 hours I get from Double Wear).

At $6, this foundation is a great price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by nelly9990

I got this foundation a while back and I really don't like it. I have normal/dryish skin and the foundation just felt like it put a layer of oil on my face. I got the shade 220 and it was to orange for me, my sister got the 210 one and that was a better match.
It gives no coverage
Anyway would not recommend this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to build up, natural finish. This foundation causes me to breakout, if I use a primer underneath it is fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by noemielizabethh

Oh goodness. Where to begin. I purchased this at Target because I was in need of foundation and they ran out of my shade in the usual foundation that I buy from Rimmel London. I had high expectations from this because one of my favorite beauty guru's on youtube loves this foundation. Oy, not for me. It's like putting colored oil on your face. It doesn't stay on, not even with a primer and it makes your face oily even after setting it with powder. It doesn't even stay on very long. After like an hour it looks as though i had skipped foundation for the day. Also, it has like a shimmer to it. It looks like i had mixed it with a highlighter or something. I will just never repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by sheisobsessed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I was really excited to purchase the product, because I knew how much I loved my FiT ME concealer. I purchased it from target in the shade Mocha Mocha. I am a of deeper brown skin tone and I found that this product added alot of warmth to my skin, because of it red undertones. I am an extreme fan of any product that has warm undertones.

Here is a link to my review:

My pros:
Its light weight
Budget friendly
Blends Seamlessly
Allows your skin to breathe
Makes the skin look very soft
Light to Medium Coverage (buildable)

Cons:
Even with a primer it needs a matte finish of some kind (powder or spray) MOST LIKELY POWDER
Really leaves you oily in warmer climates after 3- 4 hours
The consistency feels a little pastey when you first apply it.
Doesn't come with a pump

I would totally purchase this again. Personally my pros outweight my cons. Very comparable to some higher end products on the market.

I usually wear Naked Skin by Urban Decay in shade #12 and all I do is wear my Maybelline Fit Me now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by AGJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To tell you the truth, this foundation was alright. It wasn't jaw-dropping or mind blowing. Now, I say this because, I have very oily skin and this foundation might be oil based and oil plus oil just creates a nasty mess. I love how natural it looks when it sets, but its settles into fine lines and I hate that. Sometimes, I would smile and have to quickly run to the bathroom just to check, if it created lines around my mouth. It glides off my face so much and I hate that. If you have dry skin this might be for you. The range of colors is amazing, the minute I entered the store, I found my color and all my friends found theirs too. My friend who is quite pale and has dry- sensitive skin, found this to be her holy grail foundation. I suggest oily skin type people to stay away, unless you have a setting spray/powder that can withstand the oil. Good luck and I hope you found my review helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

This is one of the few foundations I've tried. I was really impressed with the Fit Me concealer but this didn't quite meet my expectations. It's a decent all around foundation but wasn't great, and for that reason I'd rather try something new instead of repurchasing. I do like the SPF 18 but it has a slight scent. I don't notice it when I'm wearing it however. I have an Asian light to medium skin tone with warm yellow undertones and I bought this in 210 Sand. It's a pretty good match. I love the sleek packaging, but I do wish it had a pump. (I believe the UK version does, but not the US) Overall, it has a nice finish and a lightweight feel on the skin. It's light to medium coverage, I'd say, and it's a good overall foundation for the price (approximately $7 to $10 depending on where you buy it). I'd recommend to anyone just starting their makeup collection.