Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

I have purchase this product twice. I love the dewy finish it gives, my only complaint is that it tends to be streaky when applied with a brush- however, it is likely that is due to my application.

on 8/14/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My Skin: Very fair, dry-combo, rosacea, dull-ish.

First Impression: This foundation went on smooth, blended like a dream and gave me a fresh, youthful and dewy glow. It covered a lot of redness and looked generally fantastic. It lasted for about 6 hours before retouching. I thought it was going to be my HG - which I still haven't found :(

But then... BREAKOUTS! I don't get pimples, and haven't for about five years. This caused me to break out significantly...but wait, there's more...my lymph nodes actually started to swell. Now, I can't say for sure if this foundation caused it but two days after discontinuing use, they went back to normal. Coincidence?

PROS:
Radiant skin
Easy to blend
Good shade range
Hydrating
Covers some redness

CONS:
Caused me to break out
Cheap ingredients
Terrible packaging

I wanted to love this foundation, but due to the reaction, I cannot. But perhaps you can?

on 8/8/2015 8:48:00 AM

let me just say that I never really wear foundation , I have noticed my skin has lots of redness lately & some dry patches so I decided to give this foundation a try , even tho some of the bad reviews made me a bit Leary , my skin is also acne prone ,, I mixed matte & poreless and dewy with a beauty blender and built up to nice even skin tone , no redness and beautiful glowing skin which I haven't seen in sometime over all very pleased with this foundation and would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin , my skin felt soft for a few days after I used it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite foundations. I am the shade 220 natural beige, equivalent to. Although its formula is specialized for ones with dry to normal skin, I have oily skin and this foundation doesn't make me greasy or cause acne breakouts. This may be based on the fact that I don't apply too much on my face. This is generally a light coverage foundation with the first layer, but it can be buildable to make it medium coverage. However, I wouldn't say this is 'dewy.' It has more of a semi-matte finish, but it is definitely smooth. The only downside to this is that it doesn't come with a pump, which can be messy and a waste of product at times. But considering the price, it doesn't bother me too much as I can always purchase another one for around $5 at my local Target. Overall it's a great foundation and I highly recommend it :)

on 7/28/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have such mixed feelings with this foundation.
On the positive side, its great for dry skin. Beautiful finish, looks natural and dewy and feels very light. I love the way this looks and feels on my skin. And its a great price, and almost always on sale at one of the drug stores.
On the negative side, it does not last at all on my skin. It looks awesome, for maybe 3-4 hours, then it disappears. I used primer, setting powder and a setting spray. It helped, but only a little. It just never seems to completely set no matter what I did. I also experienced some breakouts while using this foundation. That's not normal for me, so I think this caused it, and I wouldn't use it again. And last, but not least, I hate this packaging. A pump would certainly be better - its such a liquidy foundation that it just pours out of the opening and I always get more than I want.
Foundation is so subjective. This one could be great for some people- just not for me.

on 7/28/2015 8:41:00 AM

You girls are tripping! This foundation is bomb. Better than the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk and better than the L'oreal lumi fundation. I'm an oily beast, I have oily skin. Most foundations font last long if at all on me. The coverage is medium to full, very bulldable, it looks better than most high end foundations I have tried. It don't look cakey, it just looks dewy and perfect. I always set it with a powder of course. However I despise the original fit me formula it is cakey and funky. This on the other hand is GEM.

on 7/22/2015 12:56:00 AM

This formula did not work with my skin. It transferred so easily onto anything my face would graze against and therefore wouldn't last very long even in the colder months. It did have decent converge but didn't have the skin like finish I like and find In my Higherend foundations which is to be expected. This was a flop for me but I can see it working for many people who are looking for a run of the mill foundation that is a little luminous and has decent converge.

on 7/13/2015 5:21:00 AM

I don't use this all the time but when I do this really does work great on my dry skin.

on 7/12/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this foundation! It's literally one of my favs! This is a liquid foundation with a creamy texture this foundation is said to be used for normal-dry skin with a sheer medium to full-coverage finish. Although.... I have oily-combination skin so my t-zone is the most oily part of my face and where I tend to breakout. Even though this is a dewy foundation I still use it because it's light and you can basically build it up so you have a full-coverage finish. Since I have already have natural dewy looking skin all I have to do is just mattify my t-zone with a loose pressed powder and walla I get a flawless finish. Because it's a dewy foundation it does not last all day. The only problem I have with this foundation is it's packaging if it was a pump I'd give it a 5/5 rating.

on 7/10/2015 10:22:00 PM

Nice foundation but it settles in my smiling lines even when I set it with powder and it transfers and rubs off too easily for my liking. But it is great for evening out skin tone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl