Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 7/28/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have such mixed feelings with this foundation.
On the positive side, its great for dry skin. Beautiful finish, looks natural and dewy and feels very light. I love the way this looks and feels on my skin. And its a great price, and almost always on sale at one of the drug stores.
On the negative side, it does not last at all on my skin. It looks awesome, for maybe 3-4 hours, then it disappears. I used primer, setting powder and a setting spray. It helped, but only a little. It just never seems to completely set no matter what I did. I also experienced some breakouts while using this foundation. That's not normal for me, so I think this caused it, and I wouldn't use it again. And last, but not least, I hate this packaging. A pump would certainly be better - its such a liquidy foundation that it just pours out of the opening and I always get more than I want.
Foundation is so subjective. This one could be great for some people- just not for me.

on 7/28/2015 8:41:00 AM

You girls are tripping! This foundation is bomb. Better than the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk and better than the L'oreal lumi fundation. I'm an oily beast, I have oily skin. Most foundations font last long if at all on me. The coverage is medium to full, very bulldable, it looks better than most high end foundations I have tried. It don't look cakey, it just looks dewy and perfect. I always set it with a powder of course. However I despise the original fit me formula it is cakey and funky. This on the other hand is GEM.

on 7/22/2015 12:56:00 AM

This formula did not work with my skin. It transferred so easily onto anything my face would graze against and therefore wouldn't last very long even in the colder months. It did have decent converge but didn't have the skin like finish I like and find In my Higherend foundations which is to be expected. This was a flop for me but I can see it working for many people who are looking for a run of the mill foundation that is a little luminous and has decent converge.

on 7/13/2015 5:21:00 AM

I don't use this all the time but when I do this really does work great on my dry skin.

on 7/12/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this foundation! It's literally one of my favs! This is a liquid foundation with a creamy texture this foundation is said to be used for normal-dry skin with a sheer medium to full-coverage finish. Although.... I have oily-combination skin so my t-zone is the most oily part of my face and where I tend to breakout. Even though this is a dewy foundation I still use it because it's light and you can basically build it up so you have a full-coverage finish. Since I have already have natural dewy looking skin all I have to do is just mattify my t-zone with a loose pressed powder and walla I get a flawless finish. Because it's a dewy foundation it does not last all day. The only problem I have with this foundation is it's packaging if it was a pump I'd give it a 5/5 rating.

on 7/10/2015 10:22:00 PM

Nice foundation but it settles in my smiling lines even when I set it with powder and it transfers and rubs off too easily for my liking. But it is great for evening out skin tone.

I bought the Fit Me dewy + smooth because all of the reviews on youtube and they had a shade light enough for my skin and usually its hard to get drug store foundation to match my skin. Im 110 porcelain, and I loved it when I first applied it then after awhile, my face became very oily, very quick. So after blotting all day, and then washing my face, the next morning I had a few bumps pop up. So, I went and bought the Fit Me matte + poreless 110 porcelain, right off the bat I noticed the matte foundation was almost a shade lighter than the dewy, which was fine because i thought the dewy 110 could have been lighter, but they are both advertised the same shade, number and etc.. So i dont understand? Formulation maybe? But I foumd the matte to work much better on my type of skin because i wasnt an oily mess in a few hours. I love how its medium coverage and looks like my natural skin. Its a satin finish, would def buy again, just hope the color thing can be explained at some point.

on 7/9/2015 4:18:00 AM

I bought this foundation as an emergency because the cute packaging but i hate it! poor coverage and makes my face so shiny and oily

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been looking everywhere for a great everyday foundation that's good for my dry skin. I bought this while travelling when my the container I'd decanted my other foundation into broke.

Of all the drug store brands Maybelline is the one I've had the best luck with and this foundation is fantastic quality for the price! It's so much better than what I was using before (MAC Mineralise Moisture foundation).

The finish is natural dewey, not too shiny but makes my skin look beautiful and glowy without the use of any shimmer/pearlised particles. It has a sheer-medium coverage that builds well (I apply mine with a beauty blender) and it stays well on the skin. It's not super long-wearing, but it'll last an average day when set with powder. The shade Porcelain 110 is a perfect match for me (I wear MAC NC15 and Light Plus MSF).

My only complaint is that I wish it came with a pump, the open top and glass bottle means it's not great for travel. But I'll put up with it because the product itself is so great.

Highly recommend this for people with dry/dehydrated skin who like a little glow.

This product was just way too greasy for me. It made my face super shiny and greasy. I guess that's why they renamed it, to make it seem like it was made like that on purpose. The matte version was not greasy. It gave me light coverage. It didn't really cover up a lot of blemishes. The redness in my face, and nose shone through. However, I did kind of like the color. The color was nothing special, but it was alright. The consistency is super thin. It is not a creamy foundation at all. The biggest problem was that it felt so heavy, like my skin couldn't breathe. It felt like I had a lot of lotion on.