November 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ryapapaya

Upon first opening you will notice that this cleanser smells very floral and quite yummy, which I liked.
Then I put it on my face. It sudsed up really well and it felt like it was really hydrating to my skin. It left a sort of dewy residue after I rinsed though...
Then I saw what it did to my face. Maybe it is the milk proteins that caused such a hormonal skin freak out... but it was bad. Blemishes EVERYWHERE. Normally I have about 2 or 3 zits on just my jaw line at any given time but this was everywhere on my face. Even my normally smooth cheeks had painful under the skin bumps.

Had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LyrA236

Love this stuff! It is a silky, mild, barely foaming cleanser that really takes off all of the makeup and yet does not strip the face. Mild fresh scent. I have mature skin that used to be oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

First a little about my skin. It's pretty clear with an occasional hormonal blemish, but it gets pretty dry in the winter, so I wanted something that didn't strip my skin & left it feeling soft yet clean. I've been using this cleanser for almost 2 weeks and I am IN LOVE. It lathers up decently and smells warm and fresh at the same time. It also removes all of my eye makeup quite easily. I use it with my Clarisonic and I love the effect. I actually look forward to my nightly routine! After I cleanse, I use MAC's Complete Comfort Creme mixed with a couple drops of JM Argan Oil & a couple drops of Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough serum & afterwards my face feels soooo silky and smells fabulous. $21 is a bit steep for a face wash, but this product's ingredients are top notch and I'll gladly shell out a little more money for quality items. I will use this year round!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bumped the rating from a 4 to a 5 because it lathers much better in a steamy shower than standing over a sink. I've been using it with my Clarisonic for over a month, it lathers beautifully and is still keeping me clear!

Overall: 5
Price: 3
Packaging: 5
I'd buy again

I've been using this cleanser for about two months and I am happy with it. Since I began using a peel, I was looking for something unmedicated and no too drying that still made me feel clean and Korres delivered. You only need a pea-sized amount and it lathers decently. I spend about 1 minute massaging it into my face with my fingers. It smells fresh and sweet and washes off without residue; All cleansers I've tried dry me out to varying degrees and Korres is middling, so not a big deal. It hasn't improved my skin, but it keeps it clean and that's all I'm asking for. It could lather up a little more but that's just cosmetic-- I feel it's worth mentioning if you like a lot of foam.
I really like the tube packaging as opposed to a pump because when the cleanser gets too low to squeeze out, I'll cut the tube in half to scoop out the remaining product. It's also easier to travel with. Its higher price is justified for me because the drugstore "gentle" cleansers like Cetaphil have still left me feeling grimy and the rest are medicated and/or shrivel me up. If you don't have any glaring skin issues, I highly recommend Korres.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I would not recommend this product. First off, it caused me to break out. I don't have overly sensitive or problematic skin and I thought I would switch up my facial cleansing routine and try something new. I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and grabbed myself a bottle (for a whopping $26). After a week of 2x daily use, I found that it had actually caused me to break out (which was super disappointing, since my face had no breakouts before use).

I ended up returning the product and the cosmetician said that my skin probably reacted with the mostly "natural" ingredients. I would like to call BS on that one, I have used numerous "natural" products and I have never had this issue.

On the positive side, I really liked the smell of this product. For the price, I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I don't want to be premature of jinx this or anything, but I received my shipment of this cleanser today (yes, that is correct, today) and I can already tell that I am IN LOVE. For starters, I have a very, very, sensitive complexion. Everything I've used in the past 3 months has felt like boiling hot acid on my face, even cleansers as gentle as CeraVe and Cetaphil. I thought I was just going to have to deal with the effects, and then I discovered the reviews for this cleanser on Sephora. I did some more research, and decided to purchase. I've used this twice so far, and both time no reaction!!! It foams up gently to really cleanse, smells warm and sweet, and leaves my face feeling clean, soft, and not at all tight. I used it with my Olay Pro-X Cleansing Brush and it was incredible. Dare I declare this cleanser perfect so soon? I'm going to go al in and say YES.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by adele37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad I listened to the reviews and tried out this cleanser - it's fantastic. I've used cream cleansers exclusively for the past few years - mostly the Embryolisse Lait Creme Moussant - but I found that the Embryolisse was a bit drying during the cold months. (My skin is typically combination but I get flaky during the winter.)

I've been using the Korres since November and I love it. It's a cream, but a thin cream with a slightly soapy feel. It foams slightly and rinses cleanly. It doesn't get off all my eye makeup, but it does remove my tinted moisturizer completely. And best of all, my skin feels soft after using, clean but not stripped.

I don't think it did anything for my pores or skin condition, but I don't expect it to; I'm happy with it doing well what it's meant to do: cleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product last week and am already noticing a difference in my skin. My face has cleared up (I don't have acne just a bad breakout when I started to use this) is softer, and seems to have more of a glow when I don't have make up on, which is nice since it was starting to look really dull lately.
The fragrance is a little strong for me, but it's a nice smell, and it works so I can get over that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cleanser I've ever tried and I almost would go as far as saying that I look forward to use it every morning and night :-) I've stopped my search, because I've found my favorite cleanser. It leaves my skin clean (I remove all makeup first with a makeup remover), it's not drying, it's not irritating, it doesn't remind me of soap, it has a very discrete and calm smell which doesn't make you think of perfume at all, just clean, calm luxury for the skin. When using it, I have to wet my hands with hot water to make it foam. The packaging is fine and practical, not tacky. The ingredients are good, no parabens or harsh things. It was reviewed on Beautypedia as "good".

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Stelli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this product based on all positive reviews here but it doesn't work for me. It washed away all make up but it didn't clean my pores enough, I even broke out a little after using this. I also find it a way too drying especially for the eye area. I prefer Korres Wild Rose Exfol. Cleanser for more thorough cleansing.