December 19, 2014 | 1563 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by K20602D

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best face and body moisturizer. I apply it from head to toe every morning after I shower. Soaks in very quickly, leaves no oily feeling or oil stains on my clothing. Only down side is the cost, $15 for 4 oz. I go through a bottle every six weeks since I use it everyday. Still I can't give it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw many good reviews about this and decided to give it a try but Im not sure if this product actually works.

Im using it as a moisturizer for face and for my back and i have to say it is OILY. As it is so oily, i do not know whether it has good absorbance or not. I see many reviews here it is not oily and absorb fasts but it is really oily to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by aprilg9

Jojoba oil is the only product I use to keep my skin clear and it works very well. I will occasionally get a few pimples if my skin is irritated, but since I started using the oil about a year ago, my skin is drastically better. I put it on every night and it leaves my skin moisturized, although pretty greasy during the night but I've learned to live with it. It leaves my skin glowing with smaller pores and an even complexion, and most importantly almost no acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by billa2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought it based on the awesome reviews but definitely didn't work for my sensitive skin. Worked well at first but overtime it made me break out in cystic acne and made my skin become more sensitive.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by michmy

I really had high hopes for jojoba oil but YMMV with any carrier oil... I used it for a week and by the end of the week my pores were clogged (even pores near my eyes where the skin should be pore-less!) Now I'm very wary of jojoba oil listed in the ingredients of any product. It can also be listed as Simmondsia chinensis. Buyer beware...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by amouton2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this to work for me because it works really great in my hair. However, to much of my dismay, it worsened my skin. I used this for about three weeks and I found that it make my face breakout into small bumps all over my face. Initially, I thought this was the "purging period". Alas, it was not. I guess I'll just stick to it for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by BitJustGingerly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will always have some of this on hand to remove eye makeup because every other makeup remover I have ever tried either doesn't get it all off, strips my skin dry, or is irritating and burns. I also use it on my face as an extra moisture boost, a few drops in my hair when it is feeling dry, and I also mix it with other oils (almond, apricot, coconut) for the body. my only complaint is the packaging, as it sometimes leaks or dribbles out more than I need (I find it hard to get just a few drops out). Otherwise it is a great lightweight oil that is great for a bunch of different uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by aly90210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

One of the questions was: "If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?"
I think I'll NEVER run out, I just use 2 drups a day and its GREAT value for money!

Love this. Very soothing to my confused skin, plus it helped clear up zits, my oily t-zone and my dry spots on my cheeks. Doesn't smell pretty, but doesn't smell bad either. Just kind of faintly herbal rooty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

I am new to the oil for beauty world and I must see I am noting it. My main uses for the jojoba oil is to remove the remainder of my eye makeup after I have used some of my makeup remover. The jojoba oil gently removes the stubborn mascara, strengthens and conditions my lashes and moisturizes my undereye area. All perks!! Oh and I use two drops on my dry hair when it looks a bit frizzy only at the ends. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Use a drop or two to revive any Mac paint pots that are going dry. Overnight, it sinks in and the Paint pot is as good as new.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No