July 29, 2014 | 1648 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this on sale at priceline for $10. I used it before and never liked it, however using it again, I do think I now like it. The formula is quite wet, and doesn't really hold my curl THAT well, however it does separate my lashes and does not smudge/flake on me, and is also very easy to remove with my cetaphil cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara for length. The colour and volume is not strong. Average price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleC99

I remember being really exited to try this mascara as it sounded like the kind of thing I was looking for. Honestly I was a little disappointed, it didn't seem to do anything more than a regular mascara would, also when I put this on my bottom lashes it made them too long! I could say I looked a little like a freak, I also find it dosen't last long on your bottom lashes. So overall this is a okay mascara but I think for the price you may as we'll go with the Maybelline The Falsies (which I love) as it is the same price. If you were going to buy this mascara I would recommend using a bottom lash mascara also like the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara that is made for your bottom lashes.

I hope this review helped :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I really wanted to like this mascara after paying 10 dollars for it but I didn't it is too wet of a formula and clumps my lashes I see no length but I see some volume which is fine. I also don't like the fact that this mascara flakes during the day and the wand doesn't really help. Maybelline needs to fix this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

It isn't a good mascara at all. It clumps and make the eyelashes look extremely spidery. The formula is too watery and the brush is useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by kkcool32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

don't like it at all

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

It lengthens, volumizes, and curls. Gives a 'clean' look but for me it still volumizes better than L'oreal Voluminous (that just melds them into several tufts of lushes and looks dreeeadful).

I can layer several times easily without clumps. The Falsies mascara was not so easy to use or layer. (Falsies clumps a lot.) Prefer this to CG Clump Crusher, Lash Blast takes more effort/layers to achieve this result. Essence has good mascaras but, like I said, this gives a clean, defined look whereas their I love Extreme V. gives a messy look without combing.

It smells terrible - artificial rose + alcohol. It makes my eyes water and have a slight burning pain.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Um, gave it 2 stars only because it is very black. If you have naturally very curly lashes this might work for you if you like the spidery look. However with my long straight lashes this looked awful, it did not even slightly hold the curl I made in fact I think that it made them even less curly than normal. Very thick heavy formula. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been really enjoying this mascara. I love the wand, it separates the lashes really well and you can really get the product into the inner corner lashes. Overall it creates a very natural look. The mascara doesn't feel heavy and is not at all clumpy and doesn't flake, smudge or transfer. I'll probably try to find another drugstore mascara which is slightly bolder/more volumizing but I can see myself coming back to this one as a great all rounder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by peachesandblossoms

First time using this mascara today, so it's a first impression. So far, this is the worst mascara I have ever used. It DOES NOT separate my lashes, infact it rather clumps them together. I have lots of lashes that are close, this mascara made my lashes clump together and made me look like I have thin, sparse lashes. Very heavy formula. The only good thing about this mascara is the fact that it added length. The best Maybelline mascara in my opinion is the Mega Plush.