January 31, 2015 | 2126 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Cmbouknight

This is probably the best drug store concealer available. Sooo creamy and pigmented! That said, I still opt for department store concealer bc my hereditary circles are huge and very dark.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Kerae

I really didn't like this concealer. It was too thick and difficult to get out of the tube, but also too thick and sticky to be used on any part of my face. Terrible stuff I threw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 10:19:00 PM More reviews by r8girll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing and it is so affordable. The tube lasted me for a year - I don't use a lot, but I also use enough. Maybe just less than the size of a pea and it lasted me for a whole calendar year using it almost every single day around my eyes only.

The consistency is thick and all you really need to do is dab it on. When I was using it, I used my finger but perhaps how I would use a concealer brush to make sure it dabs on perfectly. I think the key to this specific product (if not all concealers) is dabbing it and building it up gradually. The pigmentation is killer good - its not sheer or liquidy. It doesn't look drying or flakey either. Would last me all day!

While I was using it, I was working full time and going to school at night. I DID redo my makeup before school just to feel better. So, when I say it lasted all day I am talking like a ten hour day.

It never melted off or looked cakey or clung into any fine lines. The only reason I do not use it today is because I live in Canada and do not want to go through the hassle of shipping it here. It smells a bit like paint, but that didn't bother me. I lost the pencil shortly after I opened the package - I did not think that was overly useful for anything.

If someone knows where to get it in Canada let me know. Don't recall finding it in Canadian Target either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Saaraxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this gem a month ago and let me tell you..This concealer is the best ever!
I struggle with insomnia and I have hereditary dark circles so for me concealers are really important. I bought I ton of high end and drugstore concealers and nothing compares to this one when it comes to coverage . My dark circles are that bad that my MAC prolongwear can not cover them well . I tried heavy ones and creamy like MAC studio finish concealer wich is only for blemishes because is heavy and creases me so awful. When I Say That this one is the ONE ! is the one.
I bought the glamoflauge in ultra light . I'm fair skin ( NC15 ) and the shade is perfect if you have neutral or yellow undertones. I hate orange concealers , They make me look awful .
The coverage is amaaazing , it covers all my dark circles i can not see any redness and a little bit goes a long way .
The texture is heavy but super blendable and it dosn't feel heavy on my skin at all .
it doesn't crease ! is like magic in a bottle .
holy grail product !!!! I don't need more concealers in my life! I would buy this one over and over again for the rest of my life and I 'm not over exaggerating . it changed my life .
In the packaging says that covers tattoos I don't have any tattoos but i believe it. this baby covers all!
And on top of all this concealer is super affordable! Go and buy it right now!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:12:00 AM More reviews by nikkid36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product to conceal my perceived dark undereye circles. This seems to cover better than any other concealers I have used. I have tried the lightest shade and the light/medium shade. Both have a slightly yellowish tint to them. The formula is very thick when it comes out of the tube and a little really does go a long way. The formula is very moisturizing/oily. If you have had this product for a few months, you can see the oil and the foundation separating in the tube. I would definitely recommend a setting powder over this so it doesn't come off as easily when you accidentally touch it throughout the day.

Overall pros: Coverage
Overall cons: Oily

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 12:50:00 PM More reviews by TNstylist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will start out saying, this is a product that is not for everyone.

However, I LOVE it.

The color tends to stay towards a little yellow tint, which is perfect for me. It is thick and heavy, and covers all of my acne scars/blemishes. If not blended well it could possibly look a mess. I think that if you don't have serious issues to cover, this would not be the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:47:00 PM More reviews by juliaroyer16

This product conceals anything! It's extremely spreadable, so a little goes a long way. The undertone is neutral, but may lean slightly towards the yellow spectrum, which is so nice for me. It's heavy, but I like heavier coverage so it doesn't bother me. I have the ultra light colour, and it matches my pale skin. I paid $6 for .71 ounces, and it was well worth it. I've had it for over a year; I use it everyday, which shows how long it lasts. I use a good bit of it to conceal all of my scars and freckles. There isn't a flashback, so it's good for flash photography. The packaging is nice, it's a slender tube so it fits in small purses. It lasts all day with me using a blotting tissue on my nose about once. I've never used the pencil, so I can't say anything about it. I will buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Makaylad48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So oily and thick. Do

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 12:41:00 AM More reviews by laurascottt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this to cover blemishes but is a little too heavy for under the eyes. Has really good coverage and a little goes a long way. Ive used it everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still only half way through the tube. Would definitely buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:05:00 PM More reviews by abbners98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in ultra light. I have temperamental dry, pale skin and have been searching for a concealer that covers up redness and acne scarring without revealing my desert of a face. This concealer has ended my search and filled the void in my makeup routine.

For $6 at Walmart, you can't beat the price for what you get. It is lightweight on the skin without having to sacrifice coverage, and stays on all day with no touch-ups. No complaints about the packaging; I like the tube it comes in, as it allows me to control the amount that comes out, unlike *some* concealers that come with a pump. I can see how the shade range is lacking for some and definitely doesn't cater to folks out there with skin on the darker side. As for my extremely pale and dry skinned friends: you've found your match.

All in all, HG concealer. If I find a product I like better than this, it must be a gift from Jesus himself.