August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Doll Face

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by kittyinglasses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely product. The colour is probably better suited to those with pinkish undertones, but if you blend it out well, someone with yellow undertones like me can make it work. I use it when I'm wearing a really bold, dark lip and don't want to use an outright blush with it.

Would like it if they came out with a warmer/champagne-y sort of shade, I know there are bronze shades but those seem a bit dark.

Packaging is cute and really good, good price for the HUGE quantity you get considering how little you need.

Probably will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really like this, especially since the pink does show up a bit on the skin. And it's not greasy or heavily scented, and seems to last a long time. I tested the new Nars Adelaide pink illuminator, but I think I prefer the Hard Candy. So that saved me some money. I now want to get the other two Glow All the Way highlighters for summer. By the way, I use this on my body and sometimes on the cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by rachladner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products of all time. I actually took photos of me smiling with this one because I just have such affection for it :)

It's just so cute. It's glittery and glammy and that means if you're going for a natural look, be sparing (or maybe try using something else..) but I love how it makes my cheeks glow!

It's very pink for a highlighter, so I'd suggest using it with cool-toned blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

This is my second highlighter, (my first one is Physician's Formula's pearl glow), and I bought the little tiny cutie one (1$) :)

Pros:
-It does give a glow to your face
-Good price.
- If you buy the normal size, the tube will last you more than a life time! xD

Cons:
-Personally, I think it looks unnatural because of the shimmers, who are too visible for my taste. You can actually see, the shimmers (who are not small) on your face! But its not noticeable from afar...

In conclusion, this highlighter is not bad. For me, I wont repurchase it because the shimmers are too visible! Compared to the Physicians formulas highlighter, the shimmers are way more noticeable. If you don't mind that effect, I would recommend it for you. On the contrary, if you are looking for a more natural highlighter, stay away from this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Emtangxoxo

K so I bought this from the walmarts back to school sale and it was a dollar for a small sample size. OMG, it has such a cute color, and it's the best highlighter because it actually shows up! But after a while in dark lighting I can't really see the color or sheen, but overall it's amazing and inexpensive. I'll definetly be buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

This product rocks! Beautiful highlighter and the price is also beautiful :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW13 naturally, N20-25 from a bottle : ) Gray eyes. Color season is True Summer.

This is a great drugstore highlighter. I like my Benefit High Beam, but this is a decent alternative. It is creamier and less tacky feeling, but I think it is also oilier and has more slip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! By itself, yes it does look like a pearly pink lotion BUT what I do is mix it with my Garnier bb cream... 90% bb cream and 10% Doll Face and LET ME TELL YOU!! I get complements ALL of the time! It makes my skin glow and helps my bb cream stay on all day long! If you dont know how to use the product in order to get the full effect of the product, go on youtube and get ideas! Dont just throw this product away, it can be super amazing!!
Plus, the packaging is AMAZING!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't see anything special on my face besides some cheap looking pearly pink lotion? It's so ugly I can't believe anyone would put this on their face lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've never used a highlighter before since I am so fair there wasn't any point in trying to lighten up anything. I got this luminzer in the "Girl Next Door" boxed kit and decided to give it a try. And I LOVE this stuff! I like that it is tinted pink and it gives a nice, soft, glow to my cheekbones without looking oily. I also apply this to my cupid's bow and I use this almost daily even when I don't apply anything else (well maybe a mattifying powder).