November 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by lowcapacityx

This product is my ultimate HG it works soo well and it does feel pretty nice after it dries.
I know a lot of people are saying that it's drying but if you have oily skin and use a good moisturizer afterwards you should be fine. I feel like that is the main reason why people broke out from the product because it dried out their skin and they didn't use the right moisturizer to balance the toner out afterwards.

I don't think you need a lot of product either. I just do a small squeeze on my cotton square and gently rub it all across my face. It helped a lot when I was started to break out and cleared up my skin in less than a week. I don't know about the fading process just because fading just gradually happens naturally anyways.

Hopefully it works for you too but definitely give it a try. It's not that expensive..I believe I got mines for 7.99 at walmart. Compared to other toners it's fairly inexpensive for what it can do for your skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This is a faily good toner. I have since decided to cut toner from my routine as of late since I really do not see any great improvement in my skin from using them. This one I will say did help, after quite a while, with scarring. I put it in a spray bottle and used it on my shoulders and back where I had some scarring and it really made a difference. If I need to I would repurchase this for that purpose. As for my face I want something to help with oil and over all complexion. It did not help that much with actual blemishes.
I prefer the Pore refining toner to this one for my face. It is the only toner so far that seemed to help a bit with my oil and over all appearance of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Jessgeee19

I've tried A LOT of toners and this one is definitely my favorite. It might not work as well for every body since everybody's acne is different and responds differently, but this product is awesome. I have combination skin and I apply it at night, it does leave my skin a little dry, but because I have oily skin, by the morning my natural oils are present again, which oddly enough gives my skin a supple and hydrated look. So I what I'm saying is that it balances my oily skin. Another thing I do love is that it dries out my pimples and heals them. The smell is not that bad, although it is strong and I feel like it's strong enough to fight my acne on the toughest of days. I do not recommend this for sensitive or dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

This truly is a great product for fighting acne. I started using my clarisonic again and this time I broke out a little after a month of using. I guess I really can't use clarisonic everyday despite what the sephora SA said. Every skin is different. And so I went to ulta looking for a toner to fight my acne fast. Picked this up and three uses later, my acne is gone. I have combination / oily skin in the summer and this doesn't control oiliness if that's what you are looking for even though it does contain alcohol. I think toner is important after washing and exfoliation because it puts the skin back to the right ph balance. Keeping that acid mantle intake is the key to controlling breakouts. That's just my experience.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by alypagz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had to rewrite this review! I have tried several of the Neutrogena products, scrubs, cleansers and toners including this one. The salicylic acid that is contained in these may work for some folks, but it makes my skin worse. I have been getting some cystic acne around my chin and this stuff does nothing but irritate it. I have also tried some prescription products with minimal luck too. The only stuff that I find really works for me is the Sulfur ointment. It dries it up and takes down the swelling within a few days without the excessive redness, but you need to follow the instructions. I am sorry I wasted so much money on these Neutrogena products over the past few year, but they just don't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

why can't i just be happy with what works already? i have been using the pore refining one with great results. wanted to try this because of the promise of fading post marks. they kept that promise, but with a high price. this stuff made me break out, alot. at first i thought it was all in my head, so for 2 weeks i tested it out. this does nothing to prevent new pimples from forming, it aids it! then another thing, this stuff made my face peel like no other. i have very oily skin and i can handle just about anything considered too drying...but this stuff takes the cake. it peeled my nose, cheeks and on top of the peeling more new pimples. it did help fade and peel away my post marks with such intensity. plus it did nothing to my pores. after i stopped using this and resumes with pore reefining toner, my face came back, pimple free. moral of the story? if it aint broken, dont fix it. i will use this only using a q-tip on post marks....once done with product, will not purchase it again. if curiosity gets the best of you do not, i repeat DO NOT throw the receipt away....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

It's a huge bottle. I only use it on where I have acnes and I think it helps a little bit. Just have problem with that strong alcohol smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Pshduhalex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Four months ago I had a skin reaction to a new foundation. It gave me these small bumps all over my forehead. Discontinuing use lessened the reaction, but afterwards some of the bumps just never went away! More recently I started to break out, most likely from end of semester stress. In two weeks this product has cleared my skin reaction and break outs, and has also prevented any new acne!
The smell is quite strong and can sometimes sting my eyes. I will probably reduce use from everyday to a couple times a week because of the large alcohol content, but I am really happy with the results!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like it.
I didnt see any difference in acne.

but i did feel and see that this product ate my skin. by that i mean it makes holes in my skin like acne scars. i immediatly stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Always sold out. Love this cheap, effective toner. Can't beat the price.