Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 5/5/2015 1:54:00 AM

I am very disappointed with Wet n Wild Mega length mascara. It is very cheap, but it doesn't do anything. It doesn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. I will not repurchase this mascara again. NEVER!

on 4/25/2015 9:26:00 PM

on 3/25/2015 9:51:00 PM

I don't know why but I always come back to this. It works well on top and bottom lashes. I like it better than they're real by benefit and its 20 dollars less which is also a plus lol... I don't notice amazing length or volume but it separates my lashes well and makes it look like I have a bunch ! And it does add length but not anything crazy. Great mascara for the price !

on 2/3/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm confused on the positive reviews. This mascara is horrible. Almost all wet n wild mascaras have zero actual liquid in them!! Always dry. Always!!! Very disappointing!

on 1/2/2015 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

When it comes to mascara, I'm pretty "basic". I require only four things:

Doesn't clump
Dose it darken?
Does it lengthen?
Is it cheap?

So far this mascara has passed the test. It's only $2.99 (score!). Makes my lashes look both darker and longer and if I remove the excess, doesn't clump.

For those "basic" mascara gals, this one's for you! :p

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was somewhat disappointed by Mega Length & it surprised me because Wet 'n' Wild is one of the best drugstore makeup brands in my opinion. My eyelashes are naturally long & after reading good reviews, I decided to buy it since I thought it would make them look super-long. The issue with this product is that "mega length" ended up describing the application process & not my lashes! It took me 3 or 4 coats minimum to get noticeable lengthening. Applying 1 coat did nothing & looked like I wasn't wearing anything. After 2, I saw length—barely.

This is just too subtle for me. I don't want a natural or everyday look when I go out of my way to buy a lengthening mascara & I don't want to wear a pound of it to get length I can see. It did a lot more separating & defining than anything out. Mega Length flaked while I wore only 2 coats. If you have to pack it on, I don't recommend trying to wear it all day. I'll wear this on days I'm wearing light makeup & finish the tube, but I really can't say I would go out of my way to buy another if I ran out or lost it.

on 10/22/2014 9:50:00 AM

This mascara is phenomenal for how freakishly cheap it is. A girl at work just saw it on me and asked me to pick her up a tube when I go to CVS on lunch break, so clearly it's a good buy. It's not really volumizing (reason I gave 4 stars.. would have given 4.5 if that was an option haha), but I think it makes up for that in how dramatic it is with the length, glossiness, and dark black color. I typically use L'Oreal Voluminous (will swear by it til I die... even over Benefit They're Real), but this is a great alternative, especially because it's a lot easier to use on your lower lashes, so it's good when you're running out the door and don't have time to kind of maneuver/clean up after a more volumizing product. Well, rant over - I will repurchase this over and over.

on 10/16/2014 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love, love, love this mascara! I have never truly been pleased with any mascara before for length, yet this takes the cake. pros: -extremely cheap ($3 canadian depending where you find it) -wet formula gives a dramatic look -adds extreme length and volume -DID NOT SMUDGE ON MY LOWER LASHES! I'm going to purchase a bunch more and a couple waterproof. absolutely recommend.

on 8/12/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

when I opened the mascara the brush was ripping off the wand. I had to use it on a specific side. I love the price! It made my eyelashes look okay. I wasn't digging the way my brush would move every time I blinked. It was very wet. I really don't like the packaging! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap price.

on 6/8/2014 12:22:00 PM

Love this mascara! I was extremely skeptical at first, how could a $3 product deliver something of great quality? Either way I decided to put it in my shopping basket thinking it wouldn't be such a big loss if it doesn't do anything for me. And oh how I was wrong!

Pros:
- doesn't clump
- good lasting power
- doesn't flake
- looks natural on my lashes
- price!

Cons:
- kind of cheap packaging
- plastic wand

So as you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for me. And the best part is that it's very easy to take off at the end of the day. Love love this product!

Popular Mascaras