Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
I liked the brush on it - nice and small bristles can brush through my eyelashes nicely.

CONS:
However, sometimes it does end up clumping my eyelashes together. I'm also not a fan of the wet formula - it takes forever to dry, and usually mascara ends up getting all over my eyelids or below my eyes.

This is my ultimate, holy grail, favorite mascara!! I use this mascara nearly everyday and I always get compliments on how long my eyelashes look. It doesn't smudge or flake off. All around wonderful mascara..plus it's under 3 bucks, you really can't go wrong!

This is a great mascara for it's price point. I actually love the slim, rubber bristled brush, because I can get right to the base of my lashes. This creates nice, full, defined lashes and I only use one coat. I do think this is better at creating length than volume, so it's appropriately named. I have no issues with flaking/smudging, so when money is tight, this will always be my go-to mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, because I'm still on the hunt for a great and cruelty free mascara, but I did not - I have fine, long eyelashes that do not curl naturally.
The first thing I noticed when I opened it, was that the bristles on the brush are extremely small. I like a big brush with big, long bristles to coat my eyelashes. This was quite the opposite. I kept applying layers and layers and it didn't build at all. I does make your lashes longer, but there is absolutely no volume. I bought this in the blackest shade, and the pigment just wasn't there. In the end, all I had were super fine, long, light black, straight eyelashes.

EDIT: this brush is great for your lower lashes since it's small. However, it works best once the mascara has been used a bit and has dried out because the formula is very runny for the lower lashes.

Not to sound too harsh, but this is quite frankly one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The application is so flimsy, and the bristles on it are so short and almost non existent that it's hard to get good coverage on your lashes at all. Clumps really badly too. If my eyes even water a little bit during the day this mascara runs a lot and burns my eyes. Guess that's what I get for going cheap on eye makeup this month. Will not be making that mistake again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This stuff is great and does exactly what it reads: Length! Great little brush too, can get right in there & comb thru lashes at every angle. It's a wet formula but that enables it to be lengthening...If it's volume you are after, then probably will need to just layer it with something else. It takes every lash and makes it individual, and coats it very darkly. I like that it applies evenly as well and I have not had any clumping issues. Suits the heavy winged liner look I think, or a liner on the lids look rather than just a mascara look on it's own. If I do wear it by itself, it's when I want a natural look day or a statement lipstick day. Love it and cannot believe I'm only trying it now as I love mascaras...ALL mascaras from high to low end!

I have always had extremely long lush lashes but with age, sadly, they've become pretty sparse and thin. Maybelline Great Lash always worked great (I really didn't need anything more expensive) but now I find I need something with a really thin brush to avoid clumps and too much product application on the first pass, and to separate the lashes. This was the thinnest brush I could find and works pretty well, especially on the lower lashes. I can get away with one pass for most days. For evenings it builds satisfactorily with two or three coats. With lashes this long the lower ones tend to touch my skin so if I'm patient enough to let it dry and then work foundation below the lashes I don't get any black marks. It lasts as well as anything else I've tried and you can't beat the price. (By the way, the last thing I need is longer lashes and I don't think this adds any length.)

I am very disappointed with Wet n Wild Mega length mascara. It is very cheap, but it doesn't do anything. It doesn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. I will not repurchase this mascara again. NEVER!

I don't know why but I always come back to this. It works well on top and bottom lashes. I like it better than they're real by benefit and its 20 dollars less which is also a plus lol... I don't notice amazing length or volume but it separates my lashes well and makes it look like I have a bunch ! And it does add length but not anything crazy. Great mascara for the price !

Popular Mascaras