October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by diafbecker

This mascara is phenomenal for how freakishly cheap it is. A girl at work just saw it on me and asked me to pick her up a tube when I go to CVS on lunch break, so clearly it's a good buy. It's not really volumizing (reason I gave 4 stars.. would have given 4.5 if that was an option haha), but I think it makes up for that in how dramatic it is with the length, glossiness, and dark black color. I typically use L'Oreal Voluminous (will swear by it til I die... even over Benefit They're Real), but this is a great alternative, especially because it's a lot easier to use on your lower lashes, so it's good when you're running out the door and don't have time to kind of maneuver/clean up after a more volumizing product. Well, rant over - I will repurchase this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara! I have never truly been pleased with any mascara before for length, yet this takes the cake. pros: -extremely cheap ($3 canadian depending where you find it) -wet formula gives a dramatic look -adds extreme length and volume -DID NOT SMUDGE ON MY LOWER LASHES! I'm going to purchase a bunch more and a couple waterproof. absolutely recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by haleylynn12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

when I opened the mascara the brush was ripping off the wand. I had to use it on a specific side. I love the price! It made my eyelashes look okay. I wasn't digging the way my brush would move every time I blinked. It was very wet. I really don't like the packaging! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Elspaeth

Love this mascara! I was extremely skeptical at first, how could a $3 product deliver something of great quality? Either way I decided to put it in my shopping basket thinking it wouldn't be such a big loss if it doesn't do anything for me. And oh how I was wrong!

Pros:
- doesn't clump
- good lasting power
- doesn't flake
- looks natural on my lashes
- price!

Cons:
- kind of cheap packaging
- plastic wand

So as you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for me. And the best part is that it's very easy to take off at the end of the day. Love love this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is okay. Not as good as Maybelline Great Lash. But I have very short, stubby, straight, Asian lashes. I can use this to grab my bottom lashes very well. I love WnW shadows and lipsticks, but mascaras are average to below average. With time, I'm sure they will improve. I tried this and Mega Plump. They just don't seem to have as much black pigment. I think if you have longer lashes and looking for a more natural look, this would work beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

VERY impressed! It definately takes "building" to get volume, but the length is superb. This gives my Mary Kay mascara a true run for the money!

8/15/2014 - Gotta repost & confirm. AMAZING MASCARA. Seriously my new fave! The price? Don't let it fool you ~ it is an excellent mascara. Lots of Length and volume (with multiple coats) and the best part? No flaking or smearing ALL DAY. Can't say enough good things about this gem product :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a 2013 holiday kit with a 6-pan and a pencil eyeliner. The wand is ok, but I prefer a real bristle brush not a plastic one. This wand makes my lashes clump together.

The formula is very wet, and smudges easily (I didn't get the WP formula).

This was my first time (in a long time) trying WnW mascara, and I think I'll stick to Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Comboskin67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wand is quite flimsy. However, I am pleased with this mascara for these reasons:

a) Price
b) Easy to remove
c) Didn't smudge and I live in a hot climate
d) Love the color, not too dark but not too light

I'll buy this product again for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to find it in waterproof because i heard the non waterproof formula is very wet but i could not find it in walmart. The only pros is that it separates lashes nicely ,does not clump no matter how many coats you put on and is really affordable. However, the cons severely outweigh the pros. The formula is indeed VERY WET, which explains why it doesn't clump as much, but it also explains why it could not hold my curl AT ALL. It doesn't add much length or volume, if any. It doesn't really do anything to my lashes and i was disappointed as i bought it hoping for "megalength" lashes. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Came in a kit with Greed Palette and the eyeliner/brow pencil from Rite Aid.

It's very lengthening but that's all it does. I like a mascara that lengthens and volumizes as well (I can tolerate a bit of clumping) so it's a 'no' from me.