Crest Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal Professional Effects Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit,

4.1

well I am thee most honest person out there, and anybody I know who have used these or products similar and think that their teeth have whitened are gobshites, for example my mate has being using them for 2 weeks and her teeth are still as yellow as flora,, so yes this is shite and if you need your teeth to get that really white colouration you need to get your arse to a dentist and if he doesn't whiten them, don't pay him, fuck that, say, hell no, my teeth still look like i eat shit out of a bowl for breakfast and walk out, so yeah, i think they're all shit, and if i do find one I'll be sure to let yis know, Im currently using plus white 5 minute bleaching gel, if that works il blow an artery and admit i was wrong, il keep yis posted, that's if i don't get fucked off this first. oh yeah and something you should know, see all these reviews giving glowing recommendations well 3 of my mates get paid for doing that and one has veneers and the other two have been to the dentist a number of times to get their teeth bleached and are now lying for these shitty strips, so don't believe what you read either, and don't buy the pricey ones if you do want to try them, you can get ones on groupon, think theres 30 for 11 quid, those cheapskate fucks crest sent me a big ass box , i thought it was full of good stuff, two fucking strips, two, yeah i said two, two measly strips and they charged me fourty something euro for them, you crest can askmyarse

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is great. I am a coffee drinker and my teeth were quite stained and I was self conscious about how bad they looked. I tried some strip years ago and they hurt my teeth and I gave up. My theeth are less sensitive now with better dental care and my gums are better too with water pik use. I do feel bad gums contribiuted to my sensitivity, though not the whole story.. So, I tried these with great trepidation, knowing I get sensitive easily. But I tolerated them fine. Used them 30 minutes and saw a difference right away. I got throught the whole month fine. Did skp a day and you can and should do that if your teeth are sensitive. Teeth look great- not like chicklets, but natural. I feel way less self conscious. I am still drinkking coffee and I use the 3D Effects tooth paste after i drink it. They'd be better without coffee but Id be comatose. These stick on well too, which makes them work better. So I will keep brushing and if they get bad I would use this again. I do find the different products confusing. Be nice to know what to use for maintenance. I wouldn't want to over do it. My teeth have looked awful for decades, so I am pleased. I did these at night an hour or so before bedtime. I did not brush right away. I think thats better.. I think night is better as you are eating and drinking less after. I do feel these give a very noticeable result.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Although I got it for a reasonable price, it just didn't work for me from start to finish. I was disappointed because i heard good reviews. It also made my teeth a little sensitive. I don't think i'll be repurchasing the crest 3D whitening strips anymore!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! This was my first experience with teeth whitening, and I felt like it worked very well. For experimentation I only used the upper teeth strips, so that when I had finished I could have an accurate before/after comparison between my upper and lower teeth. (My lower teeth are small and they're never really seen when I talk or smile anyway). The results were fantastic, and are very noticeable in the photo I took at the end of my trial! I posted that photo to my profile if you want to see for yourself :)

Bottom line: This product is slightly pricey, but worth the cost if you are self conscious about your smile and need a confidence boost!

P.s. I had naturally yellowish teeth. I do not smoke or drink coffee, so I do not know how well this product works on stained teeth, but from what I have heard it is similarly effective.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product - quite simply - does not work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought these from ebay as separated samples (20 total) for a cheaper price and although I thought maybe they were knock offs, they worked quite well without any problems.
My teeth were very yellow to begin and I decided many whitening toothpastes and pens but to no avail.
I wish I could give these 4.5 stars if i could cause I really noticed a difference from the first uses but after using them for a week the effect seemed to subside.
Overall I'm quite impressed because I went from banana yellow to off-white in about 4 days ( I wore them 45 minutes) and I didn't have any pain or sensitivity issues (actually I had a really mild sensitivity after an hour eating my lunch but it was very tolerable).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are great. Easy to use and effective :) They will make your teeth sensitive though so if you have sensitive teeth to begin with I wouldn't recommend these.

I'm currently trying out the Crest Gentle Routine and these strips are much harder to use, they're thinner so they don't stay on as well, and so far I don't think they're as effective. Next time I'm going back to the Advanced Seal.

no significant results for the price that i had to pay!!! not even my friends noticed the difference. I have before and day by day after pictures on my blog here http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/yellow-teeth-glow-in-dark.html

Popular Other Products