November 26, 2014 | 1671 users online

Other - Crest - Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal Professional Effects Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit,

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hellotherex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although I got it for a reasonable price, it just didn't work for me from start to finish. I was disappointed because i heard good reviews. It also made my teeth a little sensitive. I don't think i'll be repurchasing the crest 3D whitening strips anymore!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by tatih

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! This was my first experience with teeth whitening, and I felt like it worked very well. For experimentation I only used the upper teeth strips, so that when I had finished I could have an accurate before/after comparison between my upper and lower teeth. (My lower teeth are small and they're never really seen when I talk or smile anyway). The results were fantastic, and are very noticeable in the photo I took at the end of my trial! I posted that photo to my profile if you want to see for yourself :)

Bottom line: This product is slightly pricey, but worth the cost if you are self conscious about your smile and need a confidence boost!

P.s. I had naturally yellowish teeth. I do not smoke or drink coffee, so I do not know how well this product works on stained teeth, but from what I have heard it is similarly effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product - quite simply - does not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought these from ebay as separated samples (20 total) for a cheaper price and although I thought maybe they were knock offs, they worked quite well without any problems.
My teeth were very yellow to begin and I decided many whitening toothpastes and pens but to no avail.
I wish I could give these 4.5 stars if i could cause I really noticed a difference from the first uses but after using them for a week the effect seemed to subside.
Overall I'm quite impressed because I went from banana yellow to off-white in about 4 days ( I wore them 45 minutes) and I didn't have any pain or sensitivity issues (actually I had a really mild sensitivity after an hour eating my lunch but it was very tolerable).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kaaary

These are great. Easy to use and effective :) They will make your teeth sensitive though so if you have sensitive teeth to begin with I wouldn't recommend these.

I'm currently trying out the Crest Gentle Routine and these strips are much harder to use, they're thinner so they don't stay on as well, and so far I don't think they're as effective. Next time I'm going back to the Advanced Seal.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by dlonewolf

no significant results for the price that i had to pay!!! not even my friends noticed the difference. I have before and day by day after pictures on my blog here http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/yellow-teeth-glow-in-dark.html

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Use these at least once a year and they work wonders. Yes your teeth will get ultra sensitive (it doesn't last), try starting out only every second day and using sensodyne toothpaste along with. A few days into the box you may need to skip a day or two if your teeth hurt too badly and resuming when they feel better. Stick with it and finish the entire box using them as frequently as you are able to tolerate. Worth the pain, and it may take 2-3X as long as it says to get results if you don't use them every day but trust me you WILL get noticable results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a single packet (one use) of these as a sample. I had considered trying Whitestrips before but was deterred by the hefty price tag. I've previously used Plus White and have been quite impressed by the performance of it with minimal sensitivity. However, even after just the single use of these strips, my teeth became incredibly sensitive! It took about 3 days for the sensitivity to subside. I don't know if these would have worked as well as my Plus White, but I at least now know not to waste my money finding out because of the sensitivity issues!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Sassysez

Can't buy these in the u.k so I ordered them online. Amazing is one
Word to describe these whitestrips. They are a small price to pay and does exactly what they say they should. 30mins quick to apply and remove and you see a diffrance straight away after 1 application. Okay I'm not gonna lie my teeth did feel a little sensitive but nothing a bit of sensitive tooth paste won't solve. I tend to personally do 3/4 days on then 3/4 day break. Much cheaper alternative than paying a small fortune at the dentist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW! I use to use a whitening kit from my dentist which included custom made trays for me. I don't like the trays....Then I found these! Wow! 30 min a day and 10 days later my teeth are WHITE again! I am seriously impressed that I can go to Walgreens or Walmart and get this product and it REALLY whitens my teeth. I really notice a huge difference! Yes, I had sensitivity and my teeth hurt some but I use sensitive toothpaste and it HELPS tremendously...It's manageable. And for a pretty, bright smile I'll suffer a bit. But truly, use aquafresh sensitive toothpaste and you'll be fine! LOVE THIS product!