Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 4/20/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I could not love love love this concealer enough!!! I have used some high end others on myself and always look at reviews before I think of buying but NONE (so far) can compare to this, for me anyway. Sometimes I even use it as an all over cover! It takes a few mins to settle but then it looks flawless and skin like. You have got to work quickly with it due to the consistency but once you know how you may love it as much as me! The only downside is that my shade (dark 04) is nearly always out of stock, it just goes to show that those who know KNOW! ;)

on 4/18/2015 2:19:00 PM

Really wanted to love this product but i don't! It does give a good coverage for blemishes etc... However, it definitely oxidises and ends up looking quite orange (on me). It doesn't do much for my under eyes either and i much prefer my maybelline age rewind!! It is a good price however, and seems to work on others (perhaps those with lighter undereyes)

on 4/17/2015 4:19:00 PM

I bought this due to the youtuber and blogger craze, and am a little confused as to why they would love this concealer as they can afford and own much more expensive and better concealers,I guess it could be because of the very high coverage. I gave this product a 2 comparing to other concealers, but for the price I would give it a 4. Recently I've just been using it for very obvious spots that other concealers won't hide, and it works very well for this. However, I try not to use it too much as it is very cakey and dries really quickly so it's difficult to blend. However it does last for a long time.

on 4/15/2015 4:50:00 PM

I purchased this concealer after it being recommended by many bloggers/vloggers.
Everyone raves about this concealer - and for a reason. It isn't perfect, you aren't going to be completely blown away, but for the price IT IS AMAZING. Paying that little - you really can't fault it.

I found that it can come out quite orange so I usually stick to Fair (number 1). The packaging is pretty cheap and standard, but I think it is a necessity is anyones make-up bag. If you don't have it you're really missing out.

on 4/15/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Initially I thought the consistency was too sheer but after a few days of using the product, the formula thickened up a little and became creamier, and actually made the product better in terms of coverage and longevity. I like that it has a peachy undertone which is great for for brightening my dark circles. If you are looking for a quality concealer on a budget, this is definitely worth trying out.

ADVANTAGES:
Affordable
Can be purchased on offers (3 for 2, etc.)
Creamy and blendable
Light-Medium, buildable coverage
Doesn't break me out
Dewy finish
Nice highlight under the eyes ( I'm NC42/NC43 in MAC and use the shade Deep)

DISADVANTAGES:
Cheap packaging
Packaging wastes product & unhygienic for professional use
Product has a plastic like smell
Limited shade range
Oilier skin types may need to set with powder as it could crease

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 PM

This concealer is my holy grail and I am completely in love with it. The concealer is very pigmented and has a doe foot applicator. I love this concealer for both under my eyes and on blemishes like acne scarring.

I am not a huge fan of the packaging as everything rubs off of it within a month or two, but with the price it is amazing. I would personally pay a lot more for this concealer. It isn't very moisturising and you definitely need a powder to set it as it is quite a sticky consistency.

You can only buy it in the UK, you can't buy it in USA but you can get it online. I'm not sure about Australia or other places in the world but you can definitely buy it online.

on 4/14/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Amazing concealer at an amazing price! High coverage covers my dark circles and skin imperfections and stays put all day on my oily mature skin without creasing or fading, and does not show up my fine lines when used under the eyes.

I think this concealer runs very light compared to other brands so you might choose a darker shade than you usually buy. Fair 01 is a VERY light whitish beige. Its so fair that the very fairest of fair will rejoice. It can be worn even during winter when your skin is at its palest. It also has a slightly yellow undertone - no pink or grey - so it blends in naturally with my Irish complexion.

Any dislike about this product? Its sold in England so its hard to get. And the writing wears off the tube within a few weeks. Most people won't care but I cleaned mine off totally with Novus plastic polish #2 then stuck a new label maker sticker. I like my whole makeup collection to look clean and sparkly ha, ha.

on 4/10/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Having never really been a fan of liquid concealer on my oily skin, but wanting something for under eyes I thought I'd give this a go. I've tried a few liquid concealer like maybelline dream lumi and L'oreal lumi magique and finding both slid right off my face, I bought this one. I got the shade fair 1 and was Really pleasantly surprised and its amazing value for money! It's quite a dry product but I prefer that on my oily skin because it helps keep me matte for longer and it has amazing coverage! My go to drugstore under eye concealer! Definitely recommend for those not wanting to splurge on a concealer

on 4/1/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really enjoy this, it's lightweight and non cakey but offers excellent coverage for spots and marks. It's not going to cover tattoos or birthmarks - it's not designed to, but it will cover dark circles and redness. It's cheap, it comes in a number of shades and unusually for drugstore brands the shade fair is a great match for very pale ladies like me. For reference I am nc10 and this matches perfectly. It's blends well and dries to a semi Matt finish and lasts all day on me. Great product and have repurchased many times!

on 3/28/2015 1:52:00 PM

If your on a budget this is great. Obviously there's better high end concealers out there but this does the job too and everyone seems to love it. I've bought this many times and probably will again.

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products