Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 7/26/2015 2:26:00 AM

Got this concealer after watching zoella (on youtube) rave about it. At first, looking at the thick consistency, i thought i should use it on blemishes instead of my under eye because i thought it would cake up my under eye area. I hated it on my blemishes!! I seldom have pimples or scarring so when i do, i want something that can cover it up well. When i used this on my blemishes, it looks as though i just put white powder over my pimple (i use the shade 01 fair) and the redness still shows through??!?!!!?!

So one day i tried this on my under eye because i forgotten to bring my other concealer (maybelline's fit me), IT WORKS SO WELL!!! I only needed a little bit of the concealer, blended it out with my finger and i went out with just my brows drawn and this concealer. I did not set it with powder or used any primer, it did not crease, budge or move!!! Holy grail under eye concealer for me!! Already got some back up in case mine runs out 🙊🙊🙊

on 7/10/2015 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer and it's cheap. There are a great range of colors, the one I use doesn't get orangey and it has great coverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love it. Pale enough for my very fair skin. Lasts a long time when used with powder. Isn't too cakey but provides great coverage. Would buy again!!

on 6/25/2015 6:12:00 AM

I would say this works well for under eye areas only, i don't put it near my tzone anymore as i find it starts getting very oily and seperating on my skin, i would also say that Its is a light coverage concealer, it doesn't cover my blemishes, and also doesn't last long, maybe 3-4 hours if you're lucky

I can not sing enough praises about this concealer, it has been a go-to of mine for years...it was one of the very first makeup items I purchased and I'm still using it and repurchasing it. It is such a steal as it's a highstreet product, but there is no quality lost here.

The quality of this product is gorgeous - it glides on smoothly and effortlessly.

It's quite a thick consistency, but I really like that about this product. I use this concealer mainly to cover redness/highlight my under eyes/nose/chin as I find it's slightly too light for blemishes...it highlights them instead. But this is probably due to the limited shade range, I believe there are only three shades and I get the lightest "1 fair".

I can see why people don't like this under their eyes, because it's thick and so there's more chance of creasing. But, I actually love this for my under eyes. Always have and I think I always will...definitely a staple in my makeup bag!!
Tip: set your under eye concealer as soon as you've applied it if you're worried about any creasing.

Definitely worth every penny, as it's such high coverage and such a quality product.

on 6/3/2015 7:14:00 AM

This concealer is an absolute steal and has been a constant in my makeup collection since I first purchased it a couple of years ago. It is so affordable and gives incredible coverage for a drugstore concealer. I mean really it is insane how good it is for the price.

I have heard people say they find it very drying on their under-eyes, but I actually really like it for covering dark circles as well as blemishes elsewhere on my face. For me, this is multi-purpose.

The shade range isn't the best, but that's (unfortunately and unfairly) pretty much expected of cheap drugstore brands. I'm lucky in that I have pale skin, so the lightest shade (Fair) works perfectly for me, but I can see how people with deeper skin tones would struggle to find a suitable colour.

Packaging is good in that it's a bottle with a doe-foot applicator, but isn't the nicest in that the writing rubs off so easily so it ends up looking a bit old and grubby quite quickly, but it costs me about 4 so I really couldn't care less about that when it's so good.

on 5/4/2015 9:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I had to come here to write the review about this concealer. I have been using it for a while now and for some reason, I decided to try something else and purchased MAC pro longwear few days ago. After comparing the two I sold my MAC one in online flea market.

Prolongwear does not even come close to this. This has more coverage, better colour (I took "fair", in reference I am NC15 in MAC studio fix, MAC prolongwear concealer in NW15 was too dark for me because it oxidized!), better staying power, and certainly better packaging and price. Do yourself a favour and buy it and save money on MAC.

I use this under my eyes and it covers my SERIOUS dark circles. It can be a bit drying to make sure to moisturize before. All in all, my def. holy grail. You can get it off EBay if you're not in UK, but please leave some for me too :) :)

Great for covering acne and redness, but under certain lights can make my under eye circles look grey

on 4/20/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I could not love love love this concealer enough!!! I have used some high end others on myself and always look at reviews before I think of buying but NONE (so far) can compare to this, for me anyway. Sometimes I even use it as an all over cover! It takes a few mins to settle but then it looks flawless and skin like. You have got to work quickly with it due to the consistency but once you know how you may love it as much as me! The only downside is that my shade (dark 04) is nearly always out of stock, it just goes to show that those who know KNOW! ;)

on 4/18/2015 2:19:00 PM

Really wanted to love this product but i don't! It does give a good coverage for blemishes etc... However, it definitely oxidises and ends up looking quite orange (on me). It doesn't do much for my under eyes either and i much prefer my maybelline age rewind!! It is a good price however, and seems to work on others (perhaps those with lighter undereyes)