December 20, 2014 | 1156 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by AbiPres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is definitely my HG I absolutely love it. It applies well with brushes or fingers (I use fingers to achieve full coverage) If you like studio fix fluid you will like this, it's abit like studio fix's not as cakey, not as strong smelling cousin which has much better staying power. If you like a medium to full coverage and need it to last HOURS (and I mean hours, I work 9-6 and I don't feel the need to touch up it literally looks the same as when I applied it) crazy!! Then there's no reason not to like this.
HOWEVER if you are a mac girl and use their foundations I do find these do come darker and there are big shade jumps between them, I'm an nc25 in studio fix but I still use nc25 in this as nc20 would be too pale and I can still get away with it. That's the only downfall is the shade range so beware of that but I've used so so many different foundations (mac studio fix, mac studio sculpt, chanel aqua VA, chanel PL, nars sheer glow). And I always come back to this one! The price is good at 25£ For 30ml being that you get a pump with it and because the lasting power is so good. Try this it's worth a go!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by lgmarie

I tried this foundation because I loved the Pro Longwear Concealer. The coverage is medium but buildable to full. I'm an oily gal and I think this foundation does a wonderful job of keeping the oil at bay and keeping me looking matte. The shade range is large so I'm sure many people could find a shade suitable for their skin tone. Plus, you can't beat a foundation with a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lovemeforever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this Foundation for years after discovering it, I WANTED a medium to full coverage foundation. This foundation really gives my face a glow and doesn't look oily which I love I hate that greasy face look. It sets nice and blends well with blushes and bronzers. I have an olive skin tone so I use NC 40. When I ran out I wanted to try another one so I tried NARS Barcelona. I swear it is the same as my mac but 10 to 15 dollars more. I still like it, but the bottle with no pump and the price makes me want to switch back to my mac. As for breakouts didn't experience any with these products and I do occasionally get breakouts. make sure to use makeup remover wipes before you wash your face. Now, I am trying Chanel Vitalumiere I absolutely hate this foundation. Medium to light coverage, you can see the foundation sitting on your skin even with blending brushes and when it oxides, and it does... turn a orange pinky tint which makes think cheap foundation but 60 bucks its not, So I will be taking it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use an angled foundation brush to apply this from RT and the combo works great. This is a long lasting foundation and I have a lot of redness on my skin, which it covers. I also have combo skin, more dry and this is the best foundation I have found thus far.

This is almost my HG...I want it to be my HG...but there is something holding me back! I'm not positive about what it is...I think it might be that if i'm lazy with my skin for a few days or don't moisturize, it doesn't look its best. That's on me though, not the foundation.

When I properly take care of my skin, I adore this foundation. The price is fine because when I take a moment to think...I spend $100.00 on a pair of jeans that I wear maybe 20 times a year. I use this EVERYDAY...so why not spend a nice chunk of change on something that I use everyday and literally EVERYONE sees...it's on a my face. Just a little bit of my theory on spending money on makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Kryngy

I was looking for a foundation that is versatile. Something I could use to cover spots when I have breakouts and to generally even out uneven skin tone. This product is like a concealer in a big bottle. There are multiple ways to use it. As a concealer, a small stipple brush is most effective. As a full on foundation, apply straight with a slim pointed brush or a flat top brush, fingers are fine for that too. For tinted moisturizer/spf just one pump, mix this with your favorite spf (I use neutrogena clear face spf 30) and apply to the face quickly as this sets immediately. I prefer this last method as most days my complexion is more even and clear, and I have the option to stipple a little more foundation on pesky spots. 2nd layer and it covers fully. Not kidding! I would encourage those with combination to oily skin to try this. I am very happy with it. And the moment I was able to work out the best way to use it for my skin type was the day I bid farewell to concealer completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Alysonf1

Im in the shade nw20. I personally love this foundation. I have a skin type of combination to normal. It lasts all day and night. It most definitly is long wearing! The price is a bit expensive however this is the general price for a mac product. I apply this foundation with a real techniques buffing brush, does not apply great with a beauty blender. However if you want a long lasting matte to dewy finish depending if you use powder.. this is an overall great foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by krkrkristin27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation I ever used. Is it my HG? I haven't decided, but it is the best I have used thus far. This is my night foundation or if I have want to look my best during the day for a social event. I wouldn't recommend for everyday daily use for running errands since it is a little heavy and zero SPF. The coverage is GREAT. It isn't too much where it looks cakey but covers enough to look flawless especially after powder. It has a nice dewy affect as well. It can get oily but that is what powder touch ups are for! Also, it does require touch ups every few hours since it is not full coverage and can look spotty. I would definitely recommend for normal skin, no acne, and even skin tone. Enjoy looking fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is very close to being my HG foundation and believe me - I've tried MANY foundations. So the lowdown is, it's good for oily skin because it lasts. If it's going to be a big night out I still use a primer, but hey, I'm super oily. It matches my skin well, though it does have that slight orange-y tint that is characteristic of MAC bases and another issue I have is that it doesn't necessarily spread all the evenly, so you gotta WORK it with the brush if you don't want it to streak. But really for an oily girl, this foundation is a godsend. Try it if you've still been looking and color wise, MAC should have something that works. I bought NC35 and NC40 and mix and match depending on how strong my tan is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cadeyduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation really is long wear and that's why I like it. It lasts longer than any foundation I have ever used, and is medium-full coverage I'd say. The only problem I have with it is that the lightest shade is still too dark for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

This product broke me out horribly....definitely going to return this.