August 1, 2014 | 940 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation, got it in nc42 and matches my skin tone well. I like the medium coverage it gives and when applied properly i get quite a flawless finish which I'm happy about. It is pricey but I would pay for quality. Already got my second bottle. This product does set fast so don't take your time applying this to the face or it will set quickly. I use a pump and a half and has lasted me quite awhile :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by iShawnieee

This product is overpriced and does not do as advertised. This foundation is not versatile and leaves streaks on the face. It also easily transfers and gets on everything. I definitely will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ButterflyLobster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love using Mac Studio Fix but decided to switch up and try the Pro Longwear. I wish I didn't because it was a waste of money. This foundation appeared more ashy and caked on my skin. The only thing I liked was the pump it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It really is long wearing. It lasts for a long time. I only need one pump for my whole face, however, I never really need too much coverage. I really moisturize and prime my face before hand and it never looks cakey. I have normal skin but my tzone does get oily sometimes. If I set this with my HD powder then I never have problems with that. The coverage is pretty good

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG!!! Will forever love this product

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

Pro long wear? NO long wear! I made the transition from MAC's 'face and body' foundation to this one, seeking better coverage, which, unfortunately, I didn't find. It smells like something which would be used to strip paint instead of being paint for face, the pungent smell makes me feel sick every day! In general, this foundation is too orange for me - seeing as I'd rather not look like a tangerine and pay £25.00 in the process, I've had to mix it with the lightest of light foundations to make myself presentable. No, I won't be buying again, no, I won't be buying another mac foundation again, despite loving many of their other products, and no, this is not for those who wish to be knocked unconscious with a whiff

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by dgruber11

I have avoided Mac foundations here and there because I think it's to much for my sensitive/acne prone skin but this particular foundation is surprisingly great for me! Way better than Fix Fluid..(for me) this foundation is long wearing (don't judge..we've all done this) but one night I didn't wash my face from a night out and I woke up and my makeup was still flawless! I was shocked even when I removed my makeup with wipes, the makeup was still on the wipes as though it was just applied. Crazy! But I have only have one problem and I hope I'm not the only one.... about half an hour after applying it my foundation it turns into pink/orange undertone. I'm not sure if it's maybe I have wrong color? Anyways, this foundation is great and great price! Will continue to keep using :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 More reviews by oliveyou21

All I can really say is after my long search for the perfect foundation, this is my HG foundation. I've been using it for years. NC 25, (sometimes NC 30 when I get a little sun in) truly matches my fair, yellow-undertoned skin. It was recently reformulated and it no longer has SPF, but that's not an issue for me. I recently visited some family in a very humid climate and while Pro Longwear wasn't cemented onto my skin, it definitely did not slide off! It definitely has staying power on my mostly oily skin. I usually apply it with fingers, but a damp beauty blender gives good application for this foundation as well. If MAC EVER discontinues this I will be a sad sad girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by hyunyoungkim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My all time favorite foundation. This product is perfect if you need your makeup to last all day; it does not budge. I apply this around 7:00 in the morning and when I get home (around 10:00 at night), my foundation still looks great. It lasts through almost anything; I go straight to dance class after school and dance around 4-5 hours without my makeup sweating off completely. I have already repurchased this product, and plan on continuing to do so :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by DanielleKassing

I wanted to love this so badly. And I do love it for everything that it is. To start, the packaging is great, it has a pump so it's easy and sanitary. NW20 was a good color for me at the time. I personally loved the formula. Yes it dried extremely quickly, and if you're not use to a long wearing foundation it does take some time to get use to a proper application. But once you get that down then it's good. It definitely can attach to dry patches, but moisturizer and primer help with this. It's normal for a long wearing foundation to do that. The coverage is amazing. Truly. I have problem skin, scars, redness, dry, AND oily skin. The foundation alone is perfect coverage for me, but I had to use a powder for the oiliness in my skin. Once I set it, it literally lasted me all day. My true test is always when I wear it to work. I can wear a foundation all day on a weekend and it last, and then wear it to work and it is gone in 2hrs. This did not do that. When I went home at night I felt it looked just as good as when I applied it. And that's rare for me. Not even EL Doublewear does that for me. Removing can be difficult, but use makeup wipes and it's easy. BUT, the issues I had with it on MY skin... It itched like CRAZY!! Omg I thought I was going to peel my skin off lol. I tried this for about 4wks and everyday was miserable. Idk if it was an allergy, or if it's because it's so "tight" on the face. But it was bad. I don't have allergies to any other MAC or any other makeup in general. I continued to wear it because I loved the way it looked and worked so much. By about the 3rd week my face broke out horribly. And I have problems skin so I am use to breakouts, but not like this. It was all over and in areas I never have broken out before. I even broke out in the undereye area which I've never had happen, ever. I continued use in hopes that it would go away and my skin would calm down. But by the end of the 4th week my skin was so itchy and so horribly broken out, I had to stop use. Within a week of going back to Doublewear, my skin had cleared up. So I knew it was the makeup. I was so sad to have to return this. The price is amazing compared to other highend products. And obviously I loved the foundation itself. I really hope that it works for others and you don't go through what I did. Because it really is a great product for what it's meant to do. And it really does do what it claims. So good luck with it, I really wanted this to work :-(