Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 7/7/2015 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suitable for my dry skin. Does not go cakey. Enough coverage to balance out my high pigmentation. Lasts all day. Cheap. Bottle has a pump. Applies well with fingers and beauty blender. Have not tried a brush as yet. No SPF but it applied well over my Clinique Factor 40.

A long lasting foundation without the drying effect of ELDW (also a very good foundation but not wonderful for me).

on 7/3/2015 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is indeed very thick for a liquid foundation. I find the coverage to be very comparable to L'Oreal True Match, which I believe is medium coverage. Scars and blemishes are still quite noticeable. It feels thick, heavy and sticky on the face, especially after applying a second layer on problem areas. Feels a lot better after powdering the face.
I would prefer L'Oreals True match coverage and texture to this, though its more expensive.
Good foundation if you only have minor flaws- though same can be said for any foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I loved this when I first brought it, has pretty good coverage, doesn't dry my skin out (I have pretty dry skin) and doesn't sweat off like other foundations I've used. But recently it has gone a bit sticky. I still love it though and gives a nice dewy finish :)

on 6/28/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE for me. I have oily skin, but this foundation was so awful that i think it would badly affect everyone. First of all, it has a really bad, strong odor to it. Pretty sure anyone who stood next to me noticed it. And when i put it on my face, it felt like literal glue. It was SO STICKY, and it made my face extremely shiny right away, as if someone rubbed chicken grease all over my face. And this was only after applying a light layer. I will admit that it had pretty good coverage, but thats still not enough for me to buy it again. I threw it out right away!!

on 6/28/2015 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this foundation as it is a very good coverage, whether it's 'full' i don't know but for me it definitely is compared to anything I've ever used before. The foundation lasts ages and doesn't sweat off like others (e.g. Wake Me Up Foundation). I wear it with a mattifying primer as I get greasy skin throughout the day but the foundation doesn't seem to make me particularly greasy either. It's great for blending and gives a really flawless finish and along with a good concealer it covers up my dark acne marks too. However I wouldn't build the foundation up too much as it will appear cakey due to it's thick coverage!

on 6/20/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great product for people with combination skin leaning dry, especially if you're after a slightly dewy finish. I have combination skin with a slightly oily T-Zone, along with eczema patches and very dry cheeks.

This foundation evens out my skin tone very well, however I need to build it over my redder areas because it is definitely NOT a high coverage foundation. If you have bad acne this foundation will not work well for you.

PROS:

- Light-feeling
- Sheer-medium coverage
- Buildable
- Dewy finish
- Very natural-looking
- Cheap

CONS:

- Not good for oily skin
- Will not cover acne
- Has a slight fragrance (I don't mind it personally, but others might)
- Will not last the promised 25 hours

on 6/10/2015 1:58:00 PM

I've been using Rimmel 25 Hour (we have the pump version in Canada) for a week now. The consistency over the week has become stickier and gooey BUT I still love it. The finish looks natural. It is neutral but leans a bit towards yellow. I wait a few minutes before I powder it. I usually powder one more time during the day. I get a higher than medium coverage. I use my fingers. I can't picture using a brush with this due to the stickiness. Does Not break me out and I have sensitive skin with easily clogged pores. Combo skin.

Amazing coverage that makes my face look absolutely flawless. Couldnt stop starring at my face. For those complaining about its tackiness I found it better if you waited for a couple of minutes for the foundation to ‘settle‘ then powder it lightly. Unfortunately this broke me out after a few days. Why do you have to fragrance it!!?? Why!???

on 6/5/2015 11:11:00 AM

The foundation is the best ive ever used, coverage and finish are great.

I have dry skin and every expensive foundation from Chanel to Estee Lauder has just stuck to it.

id question whether it is a 25 hour foundation as i wear it to work and at the end of the day i can see some has worn off, but this foundation doesn't require a top up really as there is enough coverage to last a good 8-9 hours.

on 6/5/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first foundation ever. since I'm a newbie and this is the only foundation I own I can't compare it to anything else.

First off, the packaging is quite HORRIBLE. and when I say, horrible, I mean it. the product is liquid and when you unscrew the lid it pours all over the place and into the lid which is a total waste.

Now, the foundation itself isn't that bad, it's very light-weight and it has decent coverage. It applies nicely, but it can cling to dry patches if you have flaky skin so I recommend applying moisturizer beforehand. I wore it to my graduation and the staying power was good. but the color range is horrible. I have it in 081 fair ivory but it looks a bit too orange on my skin? and it's not a nice look.

But I wouldn't purchase it again.