October 2, 2014 | 1560 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Kristina77711

Usually I don't use foundation, I've been always happy with BB creams. And once I tried this foundation from a tester and I changed my mind. It doesn't create a feeling of mask, my skin doesn't become dry and my fiancé doesn't see a make-up on me as he's make-up hater :) Well, I do recommend this product to women who wants to look fresh and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kassijade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just got this foundation online from sephora after i read a bunch of reviews and im definitely happy with my decision to buy this expensive foundation. The Pros: sheer feeling but with good coverage, breathable, it takes me about 5 hours to get any shine which is amazing for my oily skin, foundation lasts all day and night, natural look, doesn't settle in pores or fine lines.
The Cons: limited color selection, drys super fast not alot of blending time even though this stuff
doesn't need much blending because it soaks in, non-moisturizing might not work for people with dry skin. Overall i really love the natural shine free look this makeup gives you. I have the color 31 Ambre pale it is for warm yellow undertones it is pretty light almost alittle too light at first but then it seems to adjust to my skin, it is almost is a perfect match, i think i am a NC20-25 for color reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful foundation. I am an nc30 and the color I got is 03 which is a pretty good match considering I have neutral undertones as well. It is more of a beige shade, not too pink or yellow. It sets between a satin and demi-matte finish. If you have dry patches, it will exaggerate them so be sure to exfoliate. I notice that this foundation looks better after an hour or so after the foundation has melded with my natural skin oils. Oily girls will have to set with a powder and use a powder or blotting sheets at least once or twice through out the day. But this foundation is gorgeous! It gives a subtle natural type of inner glow that does seem to blur out imperfections. It is not a full coverage foundation so it will not cover up freckles, sunspots, zits, acne scars, etc. It will though even out your complexion and and give a natural look. I've had more compliments wearing this foundation than anything else. The only downsides to this foundation is the color range and staying power. This foundation will stay on if you don't touch your face because this foundation does transfer. Does not really build up but it also doesn't get cakey if you tried. It's my HG for everyday foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by larabr

What a GORGEOUS foundation this is! It's my latest foundation purchase and I can't believe it took me so long to buy it. It gives the most beautiful, natural, satiny finish, never looks too "done" ou cakey, leaves me skin luminous and perfect. Overall a great product, totally worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found my HG foundation. It makes my pores invinsible. I use together with the Guerlain primer and meteorites. It have a thick consistency so i just use my fingers instead of brushes. It does oxidize a bit, but it oxidize to a nice tan for me, unlike most products that turn greyish. I have a lot of acne scars it seem to cover up all the imperfections nicely, then when i put on the meteorites pearl and voyage, my skin look so flawless, something that i never seen before.

I got it in 02 Beige Clair. For record, im in NC20-25 for MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

I have tried many foundations... i never like anything heavy, so I always look for something with light feeling. The problem with light foundations it they usually have sheer coverage. However this seemed to offer a lot more coverage.
The application of the liquid on the face is very easy.
I bought this in duty free and the lightest one there was 02 which was a bit dark for me(NC15/00-01) and made it not possible for me to build it up. But it does have 01 in stores but it's like 50-56 euros which is really expensive and in duty free it was like 40euro.
i have horribly oily t-zone and dry cheeks, lasting power was quite a while even without powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by zoeemiller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been buying tons of different foundations for about a year now, and I own more than I can remember - from NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel to Lancome, Estee Lauder, YSL.. the list goes on. But I had never found a foundation that fulfilled my picky needs - lasted all day, flawless coverage, natural looking, and didn't feel too heavy on my face. That was until, however, I came across the Geurlain counter less than a few months ago. I was intrigued by the beautiful display and snazzy names of products (yes, I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging!!). After playing around with the "Lingerie de peau" foundation on the back of my hand and seeing how pretty it looked, I thought I'd get it the colour matched and buy it for myself. This was very much an impulse buy, as I'd usually look up tons of reviews before buying any product, but I'm very glad I did purchase this foundation.
The first time I used it, I was just shocked at how luxurious and natural looking it was. The colour matched perfectly and it was literally undetectable on my skin. I have very much combination skin, with quite a few dry patches but also getting a pretty oily T-zone, especially in the warmer months. This formula just glided over any imperfections I had, giving a flawless, airbrushed finished with absolutely no cakey-ness whatsoever. I was shocked!
I was even more pleased when I looked in the mirror 7 hours later to see that my foundation still looked beautiful. Some of the coverage on my more problematic areas had faded slightly, but coming from someone who's never had a foundation last more than about 4 hours on their skin, I was over the moon!
I've been using this foundation for a few months now, non stop. I fall in love with it every time I use it, and it;s become very much a holy grail product for me. It would be 5 stars if it wasn't for the price. The packaging is also very travel friendly.
I would highly recommend this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Upon trying a sample, I can say that I like that foundation. It is fluid yet creamy , blends on nicely, and makes the skin look pretty. The color selection is nice..it is light coverage, but covers little imperfections nicely..I don't find it to have either a matte or dewy finish, it is satiny, quite natural looking'

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

After 12 months of testing and reviewing countless foundations from high end to drugstore, I can safely say I've found my top 2 foundations and this is one of them (the other is Sisley Phyto Teint Éclat Oil Free). They both have the properties I'm searching for in a foundation which are:

No need for primer or powder
Stays in place for a minimum of 10 hours
Provides a light glow without being shiny
Medium coverage

These 2 products tick all my boxes. As an added bonus, I don't even need a bronzer to darken them if I don't feel like wearing one as they are the perfect shade for my NW45-47 skin. (I wear #4 shade in both products)

Never again will I try and make an inferior product fit my needs...these do everything I need and more!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Claudiakao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried two samples of this foundation; it is a liquid foundation easy to apply that has a smooth nature finish plus the coverage is medium to full. it looks so fresh and beautiful when first apply but it oxidized so much just after few minutes. the shade I tried is 02 BEIGE CLAIR02 BEIGE CLAIR and I am light Asian skin tone.