Guerlain 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.16 % - OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 3.00 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYLTRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - MICA - PHENYLTRIMETHICONE - SILICA - ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE - STEARIC ACID - SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE - LECITHIN - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - HEXYL CINNAMAL - SERICIN - HYDROXYCITRONELLAL - BHT - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - SORBIC ACID - [ /- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] 051280

I got this foundation as a gift with the primer and the compact from the same Brand "Guerlain" I can tell, for my combination skin, this is the best foundation I've ever felt beautiful with. LOL. It's light on the skin, give you a good coverage but you still look natural, It's a bit expensive but It's totally worth the money.

The best foundation ever. And I have really tried out many, many different foundations. This one works perfeclty for my combination mature skin. The color is perfect and it only takes a pea size amount of foundation to cover whole face and to get the even coloration and glowing skin. The price is high but one bottle lasts a long time so it is not too heavy on my budget. Highly recomended!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It's very rare that I write a review, but this foundation is so amazing that I must share the news! I have finally found my HG of foundation. I have tried just about every high-end foundation out there - LaPrairie, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Lancome, Chanel, Laura Mercier, Bare Minerals, Jane Iredale, Glo Minerals, and nothing has come close to the lovely glow of this foundation as it melts onto the skin. I went on a mineral makeup kick since my aesthetician says it's so good for the skin. That might be true, but on older skin (I'm 59) in the winter, mineral foundation (even the high-end Luxe foundation by Glo minerals), made my skin look dry and sallow. We have one Guerlain counter where I live, so after reading the reviews on MUA, I thought I'd give it a try and picked up a couple of samples, figuring it was another expensive product that I didn't need to purchase. WRONG! It is unbelievably fabulous! The color match is beautiful and even by the end of the day, it still looks amazing. I know it's expensive but c'mon, it's your face so it's worth every penny! Plus, foundation bottles last a really long time so it's not like a recurring expense that will drain your bank account. I am currently using it with the L'or Radiance Primer sample i was given that I will most likely go back and purchase. I use a fluffy foundation brush (Glo Minerals Luxe Brush) to apply the foundation which blends this makeup perfectly (which ironically didn't work at all with the Glo Luxe Foundation itself). Oh, and I am not a fan of using powder over my foundation so after the foundation, I just apply blush/bronzer and I'm done. My next step is to try Gurlain blush/bronzer!!! If you are looking for a new foundation, pick up a sample! It's the best kept secret out there!

This is the best foundation ever - especially for aging skin. Gives your skin a glow and covers great, yet feels lightweight. Coverage lasts all day and into the night. It is pricey but worth every penny. I use Laura Mercier primer under and set it with IT No More Pores powder. Works great!

I've been using this foundation for 5 months now and I love it! It is my HG foundation and I have very difficult skin. I have combination skin and I have a hard time finding a foundation that will not look patchy and emphasise my imperfections. This foundation blends in so well with my skin, it gets oily after a while but once I dab it off it looks fresh again and doesn't get patchy after wearing for a long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the Tenue de perfection along with this. I got the shade beige 04. It was on sale so i bought it and i thought it was gonna be beigey pink. But it was more neutral. Like Hourglass' foundation color range. So i thought it was gonna look oily and dewy but actually it was fairly decent . A true natural matte finish. And the color adapted well to my skin tone. You can tell that it is more beigey but the finish is so so natural like i think that my skin is naked but better and more sculpted and even. I wouldnt go as far as 3 coats . I loved the way my scars peek through because it makes my skin look so even and decent . Very french : nonchalant and natural. However I do apply it with my fave fave after primer : Hylamide Pore Delete . It makes any dewy makeup matte and so poreless. Forget about primers and primer spray. This hylamide pore delete after primer is the best! You dont have the need to powder after liquif because the matteness is just insane.

Hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I love love love this foundation.

I had never tried anything by Guerlain before, my holy grail was Vita Lumiere by Chanel, but they must have changed something as the color I had bought for years no longer matched me :(.

I tried on several foundations in Nordstrom, nothing I loved. I decided to venture over to Sephora. I told the woman working there what I was looking for and she used this machine to suggest foundations for me. This one popped up. I had never tried the brand. As soon as she put some on my face I was in love. It was pricey so instead of committing I decided to take a sample home. She was really nice and gave me 3 sample containers of the foundation, which lasted me about 2 or so weeks of using it pretty much everyday. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I also found that my contour and blush blended a lot easier. I never have to touch up. I was sold. I placed an order on sephora.com for the foundation. I wear #2 in the Winter and #3 in the Summer or if I fake tan. I have gone through 3 bottles now, just purchased my 4th during the VIB sale. I can't say enough good things about this foundation.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Received a sample and LOOOVVEE IT! Im in my late 30s with some acne and combo skin. I took a nap AND IT WAS STILL ON (WTH)?! I know its steep 60-70$ but completely worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This really is a beautiful foundation. It glides on really smoothly and evenly, feels super lightweight on my skin, sets well and has a glowy matte finish. I have it in 02 Beige Clair, which is a perfect match for me. Before this I was using YSL Touche Eclat foundation, which I loved for summer for its dewy finish and smooth coverage, but I found it clogged my pores a little bit so I decided to try something else. Lingerie de Peau feels so light and soft to the touch, and so far hasn't given me any skin issues at all - my skin can be a little sensitive. The heavy weight glass bottle is beautiful and the pump is great for hygiene and measuring out how much product you use - one pump works for me. It lost a point because at £38.50 for 30ml it's very expensive, and it actually makes my skin feel a bit dryer and tight, like it's sucked up my moisturiser (it doesn't look dry, however). Definitely recommend if you don't mind spending the money.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a lightweight but pigmented foundation which reminds me of the NARS All Day Luminous foundation. It feels like nothing on the skin and has a light floral fragrance that dissipates quickly. There was some breaking apart around the nose area by midday, but overall it wore beautifully and had a dewy (but not greasy) finish. But yowza, this is expensive! It costs $63 for 1 oz, whereas the NARS is $48 for 1 oz. I have a better color match with the NARS foundation in Punjab so I prefer it over this. For reference, I wore 02 Beige Clair which has the right warm undertones but was a pinch too light for me - I think it would suit NC20ish complexions the best, and I'm usually NC25-30.