October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was using Clinique's city block before this, but disliked how runny it was. Got a sample of this from an eyelash order and never looked back.

One pump covers my face. I generally don't want heavy coverage and never wear foundation, but I wouldn't describe it as "sheer." It is buildable, IMO. I'm about an NC 25 with yellow undertones who needs coverage for acne scarring, and this matches pretty well; maybe slightly too pale but nothing noticeable. I use MAC prep/prime over it and it keeps shine away and stays put all day. I don't think it would stay without a setting powder, and brow pencil slicks right off if you don't use a qtip over your brows before hand.

Sunblock is great - I can't do chemical because it stings my eyes. Haven't freckled through this stuff unlike Shiseido.

At first I bought this off of the SK79 website to make sure I got the real thing; shipping took forever and when I ran out of the first tube they were out of stock on almost everything. I went to Amazon, and haven't noticed a difference.

Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for the last six months and my skin has never looked better. And it lasts forever! A little dab is just the right amount of coverage. I got the sample set to try them all and the Pearl is good for a highlighter, but I wouldn't use it for anything else. The gold was good too, but slightly more tan on me. I'm keeping the sample tube on hand just in case I ever get an actual tan.

My complexion best matches Alabaster from Clinique, that's how pale I am.

For the price range this BB blends better than anything else I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

If you make sure to get the real deal, this is an amazing BB cream and one I've used for years. I have bought this about 4 times (I use this as my winter go to foundation) and have never been disappointed...Here's why:

-Fairly good price
-Cute packaging
-Hydrating
-Not cakey or too heavy
-Gives good coverage for a BB cream {And better than most!}
-Lasts all day

The only downside is the grayish tint you get at first. Don't be alarmed when first applied, give it a little time and it will go away for the most part.

PLEASE buy this BB Cream, I think you'll just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by BamBlastBoom

I think its hard to get a good sense of this product from the review since almost all skin79 products bought online are fake (yes I bought a fake one myself on Ebay once, and its super hard to tell the difference) However the real products are very different from the fake ones.

I suspect a lot of the reviews here, are reviews of products from fake manufactures.

First sign, I see a lot of people are complaining that this leaves a yellow cast once it oxidise. I am sorry to say this but this is supposed to be greyish, if you get one where it leaves a yellow cast, you sure as hell have a fake.

I have used this for the longest time, and I don't think it contains any yellow pigments at all - its pink based with grey tones - and its very obvious.

Secondly, this should not by any means feel sticky, it it does you got a fake. Watery and creamy yes, sticky no!

Well, on to the product review.

To me this feels almost like a velvety moisturizer with medium coverage.
I love blending it on my skin!

It does not feel heavy at all and its lasts quite well on my oily skintype (5 hours). At the end of the day my skin feels moisturized and healthy, which I never experiences with normal foundations.

Note that I live in the north and its quite cold here, so I have no clue as to whether it would hold up in warmer weather.

Western BB creams don't stand a chance if you ask me.

The only con is the greyish cast. I have fair alabaster skin with slight pinkish undertones and even on me the greyish tint is apparent - and If I don't do my neck its noticeable. However I feel like it counteracts redness, which in my case is a good thing!

So cons? Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you don't like a moist feeling go for a regular foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by OrsonWiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

This is the only bb cream which i can use for the longest time. The whitening and skincare benefit in this really works. I have acne prone skin and this is the only bb cream that calms the redness and makes my skin improved overtime. I can sometimes even wear this without any skincare underneath. I've tried etude/missha, etc..nothing works for me. I absolutely love this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Raniasong88

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is good. Its not amazing but it's good its very similar to Lioele triple the solution but its a little thinner in texture and the coverage is only slightly less than Lioele.
I will use this till its gone but then I'll probably go back to Lioele.
The colour is good its grey but adapts well to my skin tone. I can apply it with a beauty blender or my fingers and pat it on and it looks fine. It covers well but not amazingly.
I just think this is over all pretty average not bad but not amazing. Just ave! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh...I've used better...and worse...It's very pale...I like a more yellow base...but it feels good on the skin..and I got it at a discount on ebay...7 bucks...(the box was crushed)..but I did my research and it was the real deal...a lot of counterfeits out there...all in all...just meh...;)...

After using this for a minute...I have to say there is a lingering effect of some moderate skin improvement...so I'll see my MEH...and I'll raise it with a hmmm...no too shabby...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

PROS:
+ No breakouts
+ Smooth finish
+ Great feel/consistency

CONS:
- Very gray even after oxidation
- Very light coverage -- good as foundation, but not as concealer
- Packaging -- you can't tell how much you have left

I can get away with using this in the winter, but now that it's summer it's still too light even after the wait time. :\ I used to be able to wear this as a concealer for my under eyes but now that my circles have gotten darker I'll be switching to something with more coverage.