February 28, 2015 | 1991 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Coffee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day with an eye primer! I use my makeup geek eyeliner brush to get the desired thickness of the line. ♡♡♡

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by dannydiaz20

Leaves a nice light color and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I used to use this to fill in my brows...but I noticed it would dry out...so I switched to the dip brow pomade by anastasia. That crap was horrible...then I switched to aqua brow because it's summer and I wanted waterproof brows. Well the color was too light. So I use NYX gel liner and it works better than this ELF gel liner. And it doesn't dry out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Laurenarianna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product to fill in my brows! I actually prefer it over Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! The only downside is the packaging, it makes the product dry out quickly, but other than that u can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works perfectly for me. the color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. i've read that the packaging causes the product ti dry out but it hasn't dried out even a bit and I've had it for a few months now. I store my pot upside down because to prevent drying. I do recommend using a different angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I use this on my brows, and the color is spot on. It lasts all day long! It's only 3$ so that's a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, you need this. Buy a slanted liner brush while you're at it. Smooth, easy, pigmented liner, dries fast and stays in place. Great price point, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic color payoff, long lasting, matte finish, doesn't budge... & it's cheap! Love it. It also comes with the cutest little brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theblurx

The color payoff isn't the greatest, I assumed it would be a darker brown. It's more of a mid-toned brown. It is also a bit streaky. Not a big fan.

I've read it's good for brows, so I'll give it a shot. But in terms of eyeliner, it's a no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first day I used it, I thought it was great. The next time I used it, the creme had all dried out. I mostly blame the packaging. The studio line packaging is ridiculous.