MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

This is honestly my favourite go-to everyday BB/foundation to use. I use it in Shade #13, which is slightly pinker on me, but it oxidizes so that it doesn't look off.

I have about NC15 dry skin that often turns oily after a few hours of wearing most foundations, even after plenty of moisturizing. This BB cream is one of the few products that doesn't end up looking oily; it remains looking fresh and dewy even after 5-6 hours. That being said, this has medium coverage upon application and begins to fade slightly after the 4 hour mark.

I have never broken out from this product within the three years that I have used it - and I've even fallen asleep with it on for hours at a time (which I do not recommend)! Really recommend it if you get the chance to grab it. It's a fantastic, lightweight product that conceals well enough for daily use.

It’s a thick cream but still tolerable to use in summer. The colour seemed a bit too dark at first but it blended well with my skin tone. Medium coverage and has a dewy finish. Usually can last for 6-7 hours without touch-up in drier and cooler seasons.

I have tried out a lot of BB creams and have not found one that beats this one. This BB cream has excellent coverage and blends very well into your skin. The end result is a luminous glowing finish.

I have oily skin and if I use this with the BB Boomer by Missha or a mattifying primer and loose powder it will last long. However, if I neglect to use my primer this becomes an oily mess after a few hours. That's definitely something to bear in mind if you're considering buying this. Also, if you're expecting a lightweight feeling you won't get it with this.

Since I'm quite satisfied with the primer I'm using the shininess is manageable. The only issue I have with this is the limited number of shades. Shade 23 is the best match for my skin tone as 27 looks too dark and 21 is too light. However, the undertone is not right. This product suit those with a pink undertone best. I have a yellow undertone and I find the shade to be not quite right. I still use it because I love the finish but I would love it if Missha had more shades to choose from.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Heads up girls of the NC42 (MAC) variety - the darkest colors are too pale on you. (#27/31). They're close but a bit lighter and can come across ashy. You can blend blend and fuss with the color by adding foundation, but isn't the biggest selling point of a BB cream the ease of use? (I fussed for a while, trying to love it)

But, this smells. Strong. I can't even describe it - sweet & sour & chemically? It's off putting. That plus the fact that it wasn't easier than just using foundation + my lotion/spf made me stop buying it.

Pros - really good coverage and lasts all day. Got all the stuff in it you'd want (SPF and good stuff for your skin). Nice pump dispensing packaging.
Cons - smell, left me oily looking (if I didn't set with a lot of powder) and the LID ALWAYS CRACKED. I've had 3 and no lid has ever made it to the end of tube.

You'll notice I repurchased 3 times. I was really in denial because the coverage was so amazing and at the time my foundation was the wrong color as well so I was mixing the two. But then I got a better matching foundation and our relationship ended. If you have slightly drier skin and are fairer (I'd say NC30 and lighter) this product has a chance for you. Otherwise, you don't need it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

This BB cream is definitely better, than the original Perfect Cover. I mean on its own it's pretty bad (clings to dry patches I didn't even know I had, doesn't look that natural) I was tempted to throw it away but since I got Missha boomer, I can make this one look nice. Like I like it - second skin. On that base it blends beautifuly and it gives my nice dewy look. It lasts well, it does require blotting and setting t-zone with powder but other than that, it's actually alright. No nasty surprises - no breakouts. I don't know if I will repurchase as I like to try new ones and my list 'to try' is very long.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for pale people!!

To start, I have EXTREMELY pale skin. The only shades I have found that match my skin tone are MUFE Mat Velvet in Alabaster (too drying for my very dry skin), and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10. All of the shades at the drugstore are far too dark for me. Seriously people, I'm pale. As a pale person, it's hard to believe that an Asian beauty product would come in such a light shade, but this product in the shade 13-Milky Beige is actually paler than Mac NW10! It's far less yellow as well, which is so nice. I'll post a picture that compares the two foundations so you can see, the Mac NW10 is obviously more yellow, and the Missha 13 is more neutral toned. Finding a shade as light or lighter than NW10 is a huge win, so it already gets points for that.

The coverage is medium, I would say. It's definitely not just a tinted moisturizer, because it does do some work covering things like freckles and redness. I find that for the most part my freckles still are visible, but are definitely more muted. By comparison MUFE Alabaster or NW10 cover my freckles almost completely. The coverage is buildable, but it can get looking cakey. I've tested it out over the Missha "Baby Boomer" primer and by itself and I've found very little difference so I probably wouldn't even worry about a primer. I also have tested powdering it and not powdering it, and I think a little powder helps to set it beneath the eyes and in the center of the face, but since it's more of a "dewy" or wet product, it can grab powders a little too well. If I want less shine, I apply the BB cream first, do the rest of my makeup, and then sweep a little powder with a fan brush over the critical areas to keep everything light. Without powder the face just looks more dewy, but in a fresh way.

Pros: I like this product a lot, for the pale shade, the coverage, it feels light on the skin, it has SPF, it isn't scented (although the primer I mentioned is and I hate the smell!), and I would repurchase it. I like it for simple beauty routine days, because I can just swipe this on with my fingers, do my eyes, swipe on a little powder and be out the door looking fresh and protected from the sun. The pump is useful and the packaging is really pretty. They also sent me lots of little samples and freebies with my order that I really appreciated.

Cons: It's not overly moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin like mine I recommend heavy moisturizers the night before and a light one about 10 minutes before you apply the BB cream. The tube is pretty, but it's a hard plastic tube with a big cap and so it's kind of bulky if you're a traveler like me.

I would try it out!!

Great color match, blends seamlessly into my skin, but doesn’t last and leaves me incredibly shiny.

I got a full size of this BB cream when I made a recent purchase and I would be very disappointed if I actually had to pay for this. For reference I have very oily nose and chin, and very dry cheeks and eye area. This BB cream would suit someone with dry skin, or someone who lives in a colder climate than Florida (this is not sweat proof and is definitely not transfer resistant).

Packaging is a pump bottle in the shape of a tube (but it is solid plastic) which is something I have never seen before and is quite unique. I do like the hygienic pump, and you do get a lot of product too.

I haven't broken out or had any adverse reaction, it just doesn't last long enough on my skin. I will continue to use up but won’t repurchase.

I really like this bb cream. Id say it's quite heavy product with a great coverage! It also blends very well with my skin tone. It's also very moisturising. My skin is rather dry, but I don't use any moisturiser under it, as it would be too heavy for me.
After trying many of the bb creams that one was my favourite for quite a wile. I didn't experience any irritation, dryness or discomfort while using it. It didn't cake me as well. However, recently I've noticed that my skin have started to react on it differently. I'm very pale and I was using #21 shade during all the time and just switched to #13. The last one I've ordered from amazon (it was way cheaper) and it came from South Korea (as, I believe, they all do). Where were no differences in packaging or any other stuff. But for some reasons, my skin just doesn't feel that great anymore. Maybe I've used it for too long and need to switch for something new, or switch the skin care ritual. Maybe it's just winter time (even I can hardly call it winter here in SoCal). It becomes very cakey and break me out a bit. My skin is not acne prone, but sometimes I get a few pimples here an there. However, I've noticed that I've started to get them more since I begun using #13. My skin also become very dry and I feel like I'm wearing a mask. I will try to switch it back to #21 or to other product for a while and see what happens.
I still give this product 4 stars, as I generally like it and it makes routine very easy. I would recommend to make sure you clean your skin properly, as I've noticed it's rather hard to get this bb cream off completely. It's very dewy, so, not for these who is seeking for matt coverage.
I like packaging and it's a great deal of the product in it. I was using mine everyday for almost half a year and I still have lots of it left.
It's a bit pricey. But I bought mine on sale and later on amazon. Didn't pay over $30 for it.

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.