October 26, 2014 | 1077 users online

Brows - Smashbox - Brow Tech To-Go

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I adore this product. I have dark brown hair and use the taupe, so I feel like if your ethnic you'd use the darker one because its too dark for my olive skin. A little too much gel comes out and I have to get some off before applying but other that that I love it! I've tried other brow pencils, was using MAC for a while but this is really lovely. I had a MUA do my makeup for my wedding and she used the type you brush on, and this is the closest thing I could find to looking as perfect as they did that day!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by akjadestar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This worked great while it lasted ... Glided on so easy and smooth ad looked so natural on my dark but sparsely placed brows. However I didn't even have it for ONE WEEK before the pencil got stuck inside the tube and wouldn't twist out in anymore. I had plenty of product left, but one day I was just doing my brows, then set down my pencil to do my hair, and then when I grabbed my pencil again to touch up my brows, the crayon just wouldn't swivel out. This product was like a miracle to me when I was first using it and looked so great, but words can't even express how disappointed I am that I have to go and buy another brow pencil when I probably have 25 dollars of product just wasted. I don't think I've ever felt more ripped off in my life.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

The Taupe color is perfect for my blonde hair, and the triangulated chiseled tip makes it easy to draw a clean line. The waxy formula looks softer than a hard pencil. The other end has a bit of clear brow gel and a tiny brow brush to finish up neatly. Great for the suitcase or purse, easy to touch up. At $27 it's a bit pricey but you are getting a dual ended product. Tried this in the store many times before purchasing to test longevity, and it holds up well. Great job, Smashbox!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by SELENECERVANTES

Loved this for my brows ! Gave a very natural look to them with two easy steps . Very convenient product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the concept of this. It is very convenient being a brow pencil that you don't have to sharpen and which has eyebrow gel in a mascara like wand on the other end. However, I have purchased two and the same problem has occurred twice, where the pencil doesn't twist open at all no matter how many twists you do to get it out of the container. Its a good product when it works, but I had only used mine for a like three weeks when this happened on both occassions. So I will definately not repurchase as it was so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow pencil so much! I used both Shu Uemura's Hard Formula and Eyebrow Liner and well, they don't really stay put for long. It's like gone in a few hours. But the Smashbox's Brow Tech To-Go, they really last for the whole day! My friend recommended me this when I went shopping at Sephora, and honestly I'm not turning back! For the price of both Shu Uemura's eyebrow products, I'd choose this over them. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by esemshaw

At first, I absolutely love this product, my absolute favourite for that quick fix of my eyebrows. Until I found the brow stick fell off the container.. I was so disappointed considering I have not had it for a month.. absolute waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

This is my go-to brow pencil. It's super easy to use with the pencil on one end and brow gel on the other. It doesn't take up much space when I'm traveling and I love Smashbox's Brow Tech! I used to use the Brow Tech and brush but after finding this, I converted to use the Brow Tech to Go which is so much easier and simpler to use.

I'm always looking for fast efficient ways to apply makeup and this is one of those items that can help!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really use pencils as my brows are too thick to let anything enter lol, but my mom introduced me to this and I love it. It's soft and great for defining your brows precisely and easily. And the gel makes sure your brows are in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After recently buying a tinted brow gel with a huge brush that made it too hard to apply cleanly, I bought this product today at Ulta in Taupe. Of course I don't know yet how long it stays on, but I already like it a lot. The color is excellent, I love the slanted tip which makes it easy to make my skinny brows look thicker, and the very small spoolie at the gel end of the product is excellent. It makes it easier to get my unruly brow hairs to lie down than anything I've bought in the past!

So far so good. This product is expensive (I bought it with a 20% off coupon) but I really like what it does. I'd recommend it to anyone who has struggled with and spent money on many other brow products.