December 18, 2014 | 1392 users online

Brows - Smashbox - Brow Tech To-Go

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This is my go-to brow product. It's easy to use and the shade is best suited for medium brown colour hair through to dark brown. I prefer a natural look on my eyebrows and this Is perfect as it allows me to gently fill in any sparse areas and then I can go a little more heavy handed to make them darker for when I have dark eye make up etc. I would recommend for people who like a more natural look and it's long wearing too which is important

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by klvan72

This is my go to brow fix! I use the darker shade, but I think it's all about how you apply it and use it. I get compliments on my eyebrows all the time. The colour is not too dark but just right for anyone with dark hair.

How I use it:
1) I align the width (wider part) of the wax stick to the length of the brow hair and make a long straight sweep along the bottom brow right to the arc of the brow
2) Without letting go, I would drag the thinner part out to extend the brow
3) Then go back with small flick to fill in

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I adore this product. I have dark brown hair and use the taupe, so I feel like if your ethnic you'd use the darker one because its too dark for my olive skin. A little too much gel comes out and I have to get some off before applying but other that that I love it! I've tried other brow pencils, was using MAC for a while but this is really lovely. I had a MUA do my makeup for my wedding and she used the type you brush on, and this is the closest thing I could find to looking as perfect as they did that day!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by akjadestar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This worked great while it lasted ... Glided on so easy and smooth ad looked so natural on my dark but sparsely placed brows. However I didn't even have it for ONE WEEK before the pencil got stuck inside the tube and wouldn't twist out in anymore. I had plenty of product left, but one day I was just doing my brows, then set down my pencil to do my hair, and then when I grabbed my pencil again to touch up my brows, the crayon just wouldn't swivel out. This product was like a miracle to me when I was first using it and looked so great, but words can't even express how disappointed I am that I have to go and buy another brow pencil when I probably have 25 dollars of product just wasted. I don't think I've ever felt more ripped off in my life.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

The Taupe color is perfect for my blonde hair, and the triangulated chiseled tip makes it easy to draw a clean line. The waxy formula looks softer than a hard pencil. The other end has a bit of clear brow gel and a tiny brow brush to finish up neatly. Great for the suitcase or purse, easy to touch up. At $27 it's a bit pricey but you are getting a dual ended product. Tried this in the store many times before purchasing to test longevity, and it holds up well. Great job, Smashbox!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by SELENECERVANTES

Loved this for my brows ! Gave a very natural look to them with two easy steps . Very convenient product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the concept of this. It is very convenient being a brow pencil that you don't have to sharpen and which has eyebrow gel in a mascara like wand on the other end. However, I have purchased two and the same problem has occurred twice, where the pencil doesn't twist open at all no matter how many twists you do to get it out of the container. Its a good product when it works, but I had only used mine for a like three weeks when this happened on both occassions. So I will definately not repurchase as it was so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow pencil so much! I used both Shu Uemura's Hard Formula and Eyebrow Liner and well, they don't really stay put for long. It's like gone in a few hours. But the Smashbox's Brow Tech To-Go, they really last for the whole day! My friend recommended me this when I went shopping at Sephora, and honestly I'm not turning back! For the price of both Shu Uemura's eyebrow products, I'd choose this over them. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by esemshaw

At first, I absolutely love this product, my absolute favourite for that quick fix of my eyebrows. Until I found the brow stick fell off the container.. I was so disappointed considering I have not had it for a month.. absolute waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

This is my go-to brow pencil. It's super easy to use with the pencil on one end and brow gel on the other. It doesn't take up much space when I'm traveling and I love Smashbox's Brow Tech! I used to use the Brow Tech and brush but after finding this, I converted to use the Brow Tech to Go which is so much easier and simpler to use.

I'm always looking for fast efficient ways to apply makeup and this is one of those items that can help!