Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So mad that I stumbled upon this lipstick on my own while shopping at the store and came home and realized that this is the EXACT dupe for Mac's Velvet Teddy (which I happened to have purchased not too long before this discovery, ugh).

Unfortunately, my specific tube broke in half but I'm doing my best with using it. It's so perfect and for such a small price too!

Obviously, this doesn't hold up as well as the Mac lipsticks, but it does it's job with pigmentation and stays on pretty well for a drugstore product! Definitely glides on a lot smoother than Velvet Teddy though in my experience. I only use this whenever I'm gonna be out for a bit and don't feel like using my $16 Mac tube ;-)

Will repurchase this color again when I'm all out as well as other colors from this line - I'm obsessed!

My new favorite lipstick! I don't swipe it on my lips-I use the tube and pat it on and then either leave it alone or sometimes I put gloss over it. I like that it's matte-ish so you can keep it that way or add your own shine. It really is a very flattering color and the lipstick is really pigmented. Since I just pat it on this tube will last a long time but I will def repurchase! Wet 'n' Wild makes great stuff!

on 8/19/2015 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this it's a perfect shade especially for those who don't want something to pink or to nude. this is right in between it stays on for quite a while and is similar to velvet teddy from MAC just a little lighter but still a great lipstick !

on 8/15/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is such an underrated gem! I cannot believe how crazy I was for pushing this lipstick to the side to use others that I thought were better! The color is a tanned pink. Not only is this the perfect nude, even for a WOC like myself, but the formula is amazing. Although it is matte, it feels really good as I'm applying it on the lips. It makes you look so pretty and polished when worn alone, but I prefer to jazz it up with various lip liners and glosses because it provides the perfect base for really pretty looks.

on 8/8/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so so in love with wnw megalast lipstick. I got 4 of them. And the one that i bought recently was this shade. Frankly, i've got confidence issue with wearing nude lipstick. But, a friend of mine recommed this brown-with-a-hint-of-pink beautiful color. It just works so so good on me! I never thought that i would love it this much
The only thing i dislike about this product is the packaging. The transparant cap make it looks dirty most of times.

on 8/6/2015 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a gem. Not this whole line, the other ones I tried were crap but this one is really special. Not pink, not orange, mostly brown beige with a hint of coral pink. Its gorgeous. SO gorgeous on my nc30 Asian coloring. I almost passed it up because the other 2 wet n wild lipsticks I bought in this range went straight to the trash.. This is a lot creamier than the others I tried. This one wears evenly and does not pull my lips off. So if you want a nude lipstick try this one. Right now!. Put your lip balm on put this lipstick on maybe line it with a nude lip pencil and put some gloss on top. I cant get over how much I love this thing. Tell me it is not beautiful and look very expensive on your lips. I will look to maybe pop this onto another lipstick bullet because the case it come in is awful. Great lipstick and it costs two dollars.

bought this after reading reviews saying it's a perfect dupe of mac velvet teddy, but i'm sort of disappointed. it's a beautiful color, but not so much for darker skin tones unless you can find another color to layer on top. my actual lip color is slightly darker than bare it all, and this shade washes me out so much until i layer revlon colorburst lip butter in fig jam over it. this also solves the issue of this lipstick being rather dry; it drags on your lips when you apply it. so you definitely need to wear lip balm for a while before wearing bare it all, else it'll settle into the lines of your lips immediately.

the packaging also leaves a lot to be desired. you can't twist the lipstick all the way down, so a good few cm are constantly left exposed, making it really easy to nick if you're not careful. it smells faintly like plastic, but you don't notice it once it's applied. all in all, you get what you pay for-- this lipstick was only $2.50 overall, so i'm not too upset that the shade doesn't work for me like i'd hoped. it's a gorgeous pinkish-brown nude that'd look great with a smokey eye, but the formulation alone is enough to make me consider just buying something else.

on 7/23/2015 8:38:00 PM

Perfect nude for olive skin tones NC25-40. I love this, it's a semi-matte and doesn't dry your lips out. Some shades in the same range are drying but this is not.

Oh, it's very similar to MAC Velvet Teddy, just slightly lighter.
I hate packaging but for under 2 you can't go wrong! Long lasting, highly pigmented and non drying to the lips.

on 7/13/2015 10:14:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pink nude for YEARS. I was just about to give up, I thought it was impossible. Everything washed me out, pulled too much grey, looked to beige/brown, or just looked "off". L'Oreal's Fairest Nude was the closest pinky nude i could find that was wearable, but it still looked a tad off, and i had to put a layer of colored gloss (pink with peach) over it to get it to look right on me. Anywho, i read the newest reviews here quit often, and i saw this come up a few times. I knew it was a poplular shade because whenever i'm out at the store(grocery store, walmart, walgreens, CVS, ect) it was always sold out. I finally found it!

So, the packaging sucks. As many have mentioned, the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down and the cap gets mess as a result. The lipstick also gets nicked alot.

I did not notice any smell.

The color, OMG, i think i found my HG pink nude? This lipstick will pull different colors on different ppl (as most do) on me, this is the perfect mix of brown and pink, and for once, leans more pink than brown on my lips. "My Lips But Better" color. Perfect for office environment or if you are trying to pull off a dramatic eye look.

I'm not too crazy about the formula. Its very hard, and matte. Def use a balm first. I find dapping and patting was the best result for application. Last a whle, even while i was drinking/eating.

I will def repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is a dupe for MAC's Velvet Teddy. I ASSURE you, if you go online and see any swatches that might put you off buying this lipstick, don't trust it. This lipstick is phenomenal. It's matte and feels just like your average MAC lipstick. Only con is the packaging, but hell, if this lipstick costs me $8AUD (I had to pay $8 for this to ship to Australia), I will gladly because this is so worth it.

Recommended for Medium Skin