Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 7/26/2015 9:11:00 AM

These face wipes are overpoweringly scented and sting your face.

on 7/22/2015 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Like many other reviewers have mentioned... These things burn, a lot, which is not something you look for in a product meant for "sensitive skin". I don't even generally consider myself to have incredibly sensitive skin, yet these stung like a slap in the face all over, not just in the eye area. I gave it a 2 rating because though it does sting my skin, it removed my makeup fairly well with little effort (including waterproof eyeliner), and they do smell nice. So, if you happen to be one of the lucky ones whose skin doesn't burn like a thousand suns when they use these, you will be very happy with them.

on 7/21/2015 12:54:00 AM

I do not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin (which is ironic, considering that is who it's marketed for).
After the first few uses I did not notice a reaction, however the past few nights my skin has been breaking into red patches wherever the towelettes touched, burning like a mother. The skin calms down by the time I wake up the next morning, however it is extremely unpleasant until then.
My roommate, who also has sensitive skin, said she had the same experience.
It didn't dry out my skin too badly and it removed makeup fine, so if you don't have sensitive skin at all it may be worth it to try out (since it also doesn't leave a gross residue on the skin after either).

on 6/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Picked up a small pack of these thinking I'd give them a try. Like a lot of reviewers, I find they sting my face, especially around the eye area or if I've had some irritation, pimple, exfoliation, etc. Not pleasant. Also the scent is a bit too strong. The cloths are soft enough, but something about the formula is not right. I've used about half the pack, but might just use the rest as hand wipes and keep them away from my face.

on 6/20/2015 10:39:00 PM

These left my skin burning especially around the eye area. Would NOT recommend to anyone!

on 6/17/2015 12:18:00 PM

I purchased the cucumber towelettes and wasn't fond of the smell. It is also a bit harsh for my skin (slight burn after using it). Giving them to my boyfriend since he has rougher skin than I do so maybe he will be able to handle it

on 6/8/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had a similar experience with these as several reviewers below in that these towelettes caused my skin to turn red and burn. I bought them to remove my eye make-up but each time I used them I ended up with strips of red skin on my upper cheekbones where the towelette touched my sensitive skin. Thankfully, I only bought a small pack of these with ten towelettes. Will NOT repurchase!

on 6/8/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I do not like this product it makes my face burn no matter what, rather I skip the day that I exfoliate my skin it still burns. It is not soothing at all. I like MAC wipeds or baby wipes better. I would not repurchase this product again. Although the price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

on 6/1/2015 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So I use the Yes to Cucumbers soothing eye gel, the Yes to Cucumbers daily calming moisturiser and I swap between a few cleansers one being the Yes to Cucumbers daily gentle cleanser - are you seeing a pattern here? So naturally when I saw the Yes to cucumber face wipes in Priceline I was so excited to give them a try, especially after some of the great reviews I'd heard on YouTube. I purchased a 30 pack for $9.99 AUD which is an average price for makeup wipes I guess. I love the packaging for this product as it has two seals to ensure that all the moisture stays within the wipes, some other companies could learn a thing or two off of. They smell very fresh which I really like because who doesn't like nice smelling things?

Anyway when I used these on my skin I can't really remember how much of my makeup it took off but what I do remember is how much this product burned my skin, oh dear lord. When I used these it made my face feel like it was on fire, which I wasn't expecting as I have used other products from the range and they do not do this. I do have quite sensitive skin so I am used to a little tingle but this was not pleasant at all. I think I used two or three wipes from this and the gave the rest to my sister because I just can't use these. I really wanted to like this product because it smells so nice and the packaging is perfect but they just don't work for me! My sister still uses these wipes and doesn't have the same problem I do, so I suppose if you don't have sensitive skin these will work for you.

on 5/18/2015 11:03:00 PM

I mean I liked it when I used it, but now that I've tried other wipes, I don't care for it. I do like that it's really wet though. It has a strong scent. It does ok but it's not worth the price.