April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I wish I could give this a better review, because the packaging and brush design seemed really cool. Unfortunately, the brush was just too weird. There were definitely alot of bristles, as promised by the commercials/displays in stores, but somehow, none of them caught on to my lashes to deliver the mascara itself. The fact that the "core" of the brush was just too wide and chunky compounded the issue, so overall it made me feel like I was combing my lashes with a pineapple, for lack of a better description. Maybe others will have a better experience, but this just didn't work for my lashes,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

This is my HG mascara, I love it! I have been buying it for years. I get it in the blackest shade. The little fibres in the mascara make my lashes look longer, and the mascara makes them look thicker and fuller, while also separating them really well. I love the plastic brush, as I'm not a big fan of regular mascara wands. I like that the formula is not too wet and dries fairly quickly. One coat of this is probably enough, but I usually use two because I like to have really thick eyelashes. I don't think I have ever used the waterproof version of this mascara though, but I'd like to try it. I'd definitely recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rhondaGIRL87

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

either i got an old product or they just made this product like crap, it was dried out and clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't like it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This may be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I bought it in black/brown. It's SUPER dry and sticky, like some strange glue. Hardly any comes off on my lashes, and what does come off just darkens them a little and makes them stick together. No volume, no length, no separating. I generally try to use up things even if I don't care for them, but I think this one is bad enough to toss. :( I love regular Last Blast, so I had high hopes for this, but I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mia115

I like this product a lot and its actually in my top 3 mascaras. It gives me length, volume and seperates really well. unfortunately i have this in water resistant and its not exactly waterproof. it doesnt hold my curl and the shade 'black' is not that black, its more of a greyish black. I will definitely repurchase this if my absolute hg mascara is not available. I love packaging too cuz its purple. so overall I love this mascara and definitely recommend it but they just need to work on a few things to make claim up to its claims.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Jenyfyr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not my favourite CG product. I've been on a Clump Crusher kick lately but had some Shopper's Optimum points to use up recently so I grabbed a package of LB Fusion to try out. I really like the regular Lash Blast so figured I'd like this one to, but not so much. This will likely become my weekend/laid back kind of day mascara as I really don't find it volumizes or really lengthens my lashes very much. I typically apply 3 coats which seems like it should be plenty, but no, it feels like I need at least 2 more coats to get the same look I get from 2 coats of Clump Crusher or even regular Lash Blast., I do like that it doesn't seem to clump and it's not flakey by the end of the day, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Uhh.....the one I got was water proof and I'm not exactly sure if it worked in that sense and it was pretty chunky.....like I could pick pieces of of my lashes with it! I don't think it was the best although it did make my lashes look longer and thicker so good job Cover Girl on that part!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by wtfishes

I honestly love this mascara. Made my lashes look thicker and fuller without all the clumps. I'm not sure if it lengthens because I have long straight lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilybet05

I actually love this product. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed! It separates my eyelashes, makes them fuller and gives perfect volume. I'd love to say it lengthens them but I honestly don't know if it does, I have naturally really long eyelashes. I got it on sale at my local super market for $10, it's normally about $17 so it's affordable. You get a lot of the product in the bottle. I'm not a fan of the thin brushes so i loved being able to get a preview of the brush which was a perfect sizing. I definitely give this mascara a thumbs up!