Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 7/26/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this mascara on a whim, and I am really glad that I did :) I love the colour of the mascara tube, and the effect it has on my lashes - makes them long and full of volume.

on 7/21/2015 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara. Definitely recommend it

on 7/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using CoverGirl lash blast in the orange tube for about a year. I wanted to switch to this one because it claims better lengthening. While that claim is true (it does lengthen nicely due to the fibers in the formula), the volumizing effect is lost. I can get away with 1 coat of the original lash blast mascara, but I have to use 3 coats of lash blast fusion to get the same volume/thickness and rich color. I bought the shade Black, but it looks like more of a charcoal color on the brush. I'll stick to the original lash blast in the orange tube!

I am not the type who sees a big difference between mascaras. I usually go for whatever i can get a good deal on.
However, this mascara left me noticeably dissapointed. I have rather long and dark eyelashes but this mascara did not show much. My eyelashes were barely longer. The brush is a classic plastic spike, making it difficult to apply on lower lashes.

Not a great buy.

on 6/5/2015 4:40:00 PM

This mascara is excellent. Totally disagree with tepid or bad reviews on this. I've been using this since college (10 years ago) and still keep coming back.

I have thin, short Asian lashes and this works as well as Benefit's They're Real to lengthen, thicken, and separate them. It makes my eyes look HUGE and is the only mascara that makes me look really feminine if I want to do a natural look (matte shadow, eyebrows, and mascara).

The brush is a little thick, so you have to be really careful not to accidentally get product on your eyelids or face when you're using it. However the bigger barrel makes it easier to turn the wand as you're applying the product. Also, I love how firm the brush is.

It is actually better than literally every other mascara I've tried, including:
- Benefit They're Real - slightly better results, but IMPOSSIBLE to take off without taking 3-4 lashes with it
- Maybelline the Falsies - actually a really good mascara, but the formula is drier and doesn't extend as much. volume was clumpy
- Maybelline the Colossal - the brush is so flimsy it doesn't actually force your lashes to take the mascara
- Cover Girl Clump Crushers - also a really good mascara, but not as lengthening

I have this in very black and black. Both are good. Very black tends to look a little fake on me.

on 6/5/2015 3:11:00 PM

I think half of all Cover Girl mascaras are nearly exactly the same. But they work well. This one included. It adds some length and separates nicely. Just a good average mascara

on 5/6/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a mascara junkie, so I'm always trying new ones but this one sucks. I used it a few times and bought another one.

Does not hold curl, does not give length, gives a little bit of volume after a few coats.

Has a rubber brush with very short bristles which is probably the main reason it's so hard to apply the mascara.

I'd say the formula is more on the wetter side.

on 3/30/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like the original CG Lash Blast in the orange tube well enough (though not better than my mascara standby, Great Lash) so I thought I'd give this one a shot when it was on BOGO 50% at Ulta. My overall impression: meh.

Formula is sorta dry and not richly pigmented. You need a lot of coats to build it up to get any kind of oomph, and then it starts to crumble/clump. There is better lengthening with this than with OG lash blast but the volumizing effect is not even close to as good. Not great about holding curl either.

This must be of the more chemically strong CG mascaras, or at least it smells that way, and it also stung my eyes a bit until it dried completely. After several coats, yes, the effect was fairly good but the impact of it faded quickly and lashes just looked...normal within half an hour.

However, as far as wear, it does well. No smearing or flaking. Washes off easily without requiring remover.

Bottom line, I just don't think it lives up to the hype. The best thing about it is the tube!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this mascara and I am addicted to the final results !! One coat looks great, but I like to apply two just to darken them a bit up. It's a beautiful, fanned, defined look. Doesn't clump and if ever clumping does happen, I use a clean brush from an old Mascara Fusion to separate them. (before applying mascara too.. it helps to prevent clumping) I curl my lashes before using it and wow !! Such incredible results. I tried so many different mascaras but I keep coming back to this one. It's my number one and I will keep repurchasing. I am extremely picky when it comes to getting a mascara.. I really don't like the spider leg look.. I need definition, separation.. just a nice look, every day, and I can wear at night. THIS IS IT .. Also, for those who like to apply more than one coat.. this works well without clumping ! You can keep on applying coats and it doesn't clump.

on 3/3/2015 1:53:00 AM

I have really long lashes and don't want anything too extreme from my mascara or it'll look way too glam for everyday. This mascara does the trick. If you want drama, super dark, dramatic lashes, try something else. Very easy to apply - and I like the color of the bottle!