January 26, 2015 | 1904 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 11:42:00 AM More reviews by RmtpMakeup

I have mild acne and have done so for a few years now. Some foundations have helped cover up my blemishes very well but they usually felt very heavy and clogged up my pores. I have sensitive skin and so my mum suggested we go to the clinique counter and the lady suggested this I was instantly amazed when she was able to cover up my spots so well. Also it didn't feel heavy at all and the colour matched my skin well (I seem to find a perfect match extremely hard to find: I am very pale but I have quite a reddish face).
However, I am slightly disappointed because it doesn't seem to hold all day, even when putting powder on top to set the foundation. I currently use it as it quite good but I would of liked it to last all day long and not just for the morning because reapplying is just annoying really...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lornak

went into a shop looking for a foundation that would properly fit my skin tone(have had many problems with matching foundation colours to my skin!). i have mild acne and my face is quite oily so i needed something with coverage but also not breakout my skin. the lady at the desk recommended this foundation and matched my colour which was perfect. the coverage was decent compared to other foundations I've tried and my skin felt very soft after she applied it. i instantly fell in love and bought it. it is quite pricey for the amount you get but was definitely worth it for me. i applied it at home and instantly got compliments. i can't say its helped control my acne but nether less still enjoying this foundation. the coverage is not great after one layer, i usually have to apply 2-3 layers over problem areas…
will definitely be buying this again unless i find a foundation with better coverage.
a must have for acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by chloefawcett0

I really loved this product! I have mild acne, but the coverage amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Pnr42

This is a foundation i used to use a lot when i had acne. The coverage was not amazing however other foundations used to make my acne even worse but this one calmed it down. I woudnt use it now because i have a redness problem. But if you want to cover up your acne you can give it a try

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this foundation for a year or maybe more and really liked it. My acne did not flare up using it and this foundation seemed to contribute to keeping it under control. I also seemed to remember thinking it had good coverage and staying power.

Unfortunately, the lightest shade (Alabaster) is too dark for my pale skin and is also WAY too pink for my yellow-ish skin. Disappointed in Clinique for not releasing more shades and so unfortunately I won't be buying again. Also worth mentioning that the bottle is pretty small for the price I paid (£25ish)..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by annied92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the formula, it covers well and gives the skin a nice natural look. For me it looked best applied with at stippling brush. I break out from most foundations but I haven't had any problem with this one. Love that it actually seems to be good for the skin.
Anyway, the problem with this foundation is the poor shade selection. There are NO yellow based shades!! I can't understand why a huge brand like cilnique wouldn't make foundations for people with warm, yellow skin tones. It just looks ashy on my golden skintone and it makes me so disappointed since its otherwise one of the best ones i've tried.

So- if you have a cool skin tone, DO
if you have a warm skin tone, DONT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jumblebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually wanna give this product 3.5 lippies but I guess it scrapes in at 4!

Pros: I was looking for a foundation I can wear everyday to work, that lets my skin breathe, doesn't make my acne worse, and doesn't have SPF (because I want to make the most of those 10 minutes I spend in the sun each day).
I think it fulfils the brief. Another pro is that it controls oil fairly well.

Cons: As others have said, the colour selection is very limited and the match is just not quite right. I was matched to a 3, but when I brought it home it was too light for my skin and in some lights looks weird and ashy. I went back and got a sample of the 4 and its much better, but still isn't quite a perfect match for my skin which has yellow undertones. I don't particularly like that it has dimethicone in it. Also I have to use concealer with this- its medium coverage.

In conclusion I will probably buy it again in the right colour for the moment because I don't have a good alternative, but I hope to find better in the mineral makeup world.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xXsharlyXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This foundation was my life saver, 5/6 months ago after using Estée Lauder double wear I broke out really bad :( very sad because double wear was amazing coverage & lasted most of the day but it was so heavy & thick. I still use the clinique anti blemish liquid foundation now, and my skin is so much clearer but wanting to test the clinique stay matte oil free foundation to see how it takes to my very oily annoying skin. I'm on the look out for a foundation that will control my oil a bit more than this one the coverage is amazing no need for concealer but my t-zone becomes very shiny just after a couple of hours. REALLY LOVE CLINIQUE if you are acne prone and a little oily this will definitely be the foundation for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Krystalw21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I have always used Lancôme foundation because I have mild acne I find it the best brand for coverage. However, I thought I would give this one a go as it is supposed to help your skin as well as covering up. I'm so glad I tried it. It really light weight on your skin and it does stay on a long time. The best part is it really does help your skin get better. I have dry skin and it does not irritate it or show up flaky/ dry patches. It isn't great if you want really full coverage though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by SianAbercrombie

I love this foundation. It feels great non my mostly dry skin and covers everything I need it to. It has clean packaging and a great price for a high-end product. The only draw back I find with this foundation is that the palest shade 'Fresh Alabaster' is too dark for my NC15 skin. It also oxidises throughout the day and I end the day looking like a tangerine. If it wasnt for the limited shade range this would be my go-to foundation