Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro

4.4

on 6/30/2015 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this polish in Red Rock,the color looked good in the bottle but it doesn't on nails.It chipped just a few hours after I applied it with base and top coat.The one lippie is for the square bottle which is nice and a change from most polishes.I think it's discontinued but I hope Rimmel improves the formula and brings this bottle back.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Cool

Outstanding nail polish. It is my favourite of all my polishes, specifically the colour Red Stiletto. It is a deep, true red and I can get away with one coat. The brush is very luxe and makes it easy to apply without getting any on your cuticles, the formula isn't at all streaky. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/9/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have about three bottles of English Rose (I buy another one every time I think I've lost one!). It's practically my signature nail color. LOVE how it complements my skin tone. I have other colors as well, and the application of all is fantastic.

What I love the most about this inexpensive polish is the brush. It's got a great shape and makes application quick and easy. The polish is thick enough that a second coat almost isn't necessary, but still spreads well. It's never lumpy and self smoothes.

It's also one that they've had for I don't now how long. I can walk into any drugstore and there's my favorite polish. No searching. No hoping someone still has a bottle they will let me buy or swap.

I usually use it with Seche Base Crystal Clear Base Coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.

on 2/9/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would repurchase if I could find it, but I have a feeling it has been discontinued ;(. Loved the formula and the brush

on 1/13/2014 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I found this product at Walgreen's on sale for $2.00 a bottle. They didn't have a wide variety of colors, but they did have a few pretty ones that caught my eye. I bought this nail polish in four different colors. Posh Pink, Wild Orchid, Stiletto Red, and Crystal Clear.

I am very fond of the color nail polishes, they are such gorgeous colors. They have a lot of pigment in them, so they show up very well on your nails. The application is so smooth, the wide brush makes applying this polish a breeze. With NYC In a Minute Top Coat this polish dries in no time.

Now, the reason I gave this product only four lippies. The polish, Crystal Clear, is an okay top coat. I like the wide brush and the nice clean application. However, this polish takes FOREVER to dry. It's probably meant to be used as a base coat and it doesn't specifically state to use it as a top coat, but that's what I use it as. I put it on my nails five minutes after painting them, hours went by and they were still wet. Finally, at night before I was ready to go to bed, they felt as if they were completely dry. Well I was mislead...I woke up the next morning with sheets pressed into my nails. I really wish this wasn't the case with this nail polish, but now I will only be using it as a base coat.

If you are looking for a wonderful top coat that dries in no time, check out NYC In a New York Minute top coat, it is phenomenal. I ran out of that top coat, so that is why I picked the Rimmel one up.

But overall, all of the colored nail polishes work great. Just stay away from Crystal Clear if you are looking for a top coat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have this in a deep burgundy colour - perfect for fall. I love the brush on this, it's big enough to basically cover your whole nail in one swipe. I've had mine on for 3 days and it still looks good (minimal chips). I like the formula, it goes on pretty nicely. I'll have to pick up more colours.

on 9/7/2013 10:32:00 PM

Friggin awesome polish. I bought it on sale for $2.50. A color called toasted cocoa or something like that. Seriously, such a beautiful color and goes on so well. No streaking. I put on two coats and then megashine by sally hansen, and my nails look awesome. they look like i got them done in the salon. this polish goes on smooth and colors well. lasts a decent amount of time. highly recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love these polishes! Great quality and not very expensive.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this in 170 Crystal Clear for 4 dollars. Rimmel, you need to fix this. Even after my polish is COMPLETELY dry (I usually wait more than 12 hours before putting this clear coat on top) it smears everything. I used it once after I slept in my polish and thought that the polish was too new (less than 6 hours of wear) to put a clear coat on, or it wasn't the clear coat, but rather the colour polish; but it wasn't. It smeared even my Sally Hansen Magnetic polish! And it was dry for almost 24 hours! Seriously Rimmel, fix this formula. It smears everything on top unless it's one solid colour.

on 3/27/2013 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This would be my favorite nail polish if they had more colors to choose from. The brush, polish, and packaging is such excellent quality, I have a lot of their colors and only wish they had more! My favorites are Sunset Orange, Posh Pink, and Wild Orchid. Don't pass up these polishes, they're better than OPI! And if you like these polishes, check out Wet'n'Wild Megalast for $1.99, they're just as fabulous w/ more color selection.

Popular Polishes