Yves Saint Laurent Creme de blush LE

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

oh my God i love this little blush they are creamy and blend so easily on your skin.

on 1/18/2015 6:45:00 PM

If I didnt see there was a sale, I wouldnt buy it. But here I am with my cream (actually more like mousse) blush shade 2. Nice flush pink shade, more like powdery texture. I totally agree on that it doesnt last long. You need to re-apply during a day. Packaging looks nice but I wish they would use glass intead of plastic for that transparent container and metal for the lid. Picking up the product via brush can be challenging if you are using medium to large brush (I am using RT stippling brush). Overall I gave 4 lippie because I like the texture very much even if it is not lasting long.

on 11/27/2014 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Good for any lady on the go, or anyone who likes a luxurious pot of cream or mousse blush.

The texture is light, and airy. Application is easy, with a swipe of the finger, or a brush if one wishes. With a dab, it is hard to overdo, and I have this in colour 6, which was the warm undertoned red. It's fresh, and beautiful in my opinion, and easier to use than my red powder blushes which I also adore. But if I'm ever running late, this is stashed in my go-to bag so that I can touch up at work as it glides properly over foundation and light powder.

It lasts all day for me personally, however my skin is also combination dehydrated/normal/acne prone. I do not usually have a problem with my blush disappearing throughout the day so I shouldn't be the one to make the judgement call.

on 5/27/2014 5:12:00 PM

This has to be my most expensive blush. I purchased this in Number 9 Baby Doll. Even though initially expensive you need one dab on the apples of your cheeks. It does not disturb other makeup. I love wearing this with blue eyeshadow colours or just mascara and blush. Looks so pretty and feminine. I've had people ask me what blush I'm wearing. You can also get away with wearing this as a lipstick although slightly dry it looked great. Looks fab on my dressing table. Beautiful square glass jar and gold screw lid. May seem an expensive product but I've had mine ages and hardly made a dent!

love this ot has been a holy grail for me for 2 years

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This blush is a beautiful light baby pink! I love this blush. It's like an airy, light, almost whipped texture that feels amazing on your skin and blends out so easily. It's expensive, but if you're looking for one of the best cream blushes on the market, this is it! Definitely not good for my wallet, but I couldn't resist. The packing is beautiful, the product is beautiful, it's just beautiful!!

on 4/20/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this blush. It applies easily, layers well, smells nice, and looks natural. It's a splurge but if you want a quality item that has lasting power this may be the blush for you.

What I like most about this blush is the easy application. I use my ring finger to pat it on and smooth it out. Lots of playtime and I always get an even application. I can't always say that about my powder blushes.

on 3/3/2014 4:17:00 PM

Oh yes, go buy this if you want a good quality blush that lasts you a long time. I got this in the orange colour no.6 and this was a great choice. Looks amazing in the summer and gives the most gorgeous fresh and healthy look.

Texture is whipped creamy that applies velvety and sets matte. very blendable, not at all sticky or messy, and very easy to apply with fingers or a stippling blush.

This is expensive, but this little jar will last you so long so is worth getting if you are after something luxurious.

I don't think I will find a better cream blush!

on 1/2/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It took me a while for me to grow on this product, but I’m glad that I did. I believe that YSL should rename this as a “mousse blush”. It is not a cream nor does it have the consistency of a cream blush. I have tried many different brands of cream blush which include: MAC, Illamasqua, Make Up For Ever and Stila. I took one lippie off since they lasting power is poor. Another lippie off since the packaging is not the easiest to work with and another because of the price. I know its YSL, but I feel that if they are going to make the price as high as it is, it should come in better packaging and should have better lasting power. I will repurchase.

on 12/22/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I tried two different sample applications of YSL's Creme de Blush (#2) at Nordstrom's while looking for a cream blush. The effect produced a natural appearance similar to flushed cheeks after a brisk walk or exercise rather than an actual blush. Similar results can be achieved with less expensive brands. Best to apply with a small stipple brush that fits jar opening.

PROS: Smooth application and dries to soft matte. Did not settle into pores. Quality product, but not for my mature skin. Judging from the reviews, this is a hit with the younger crowd.

CONS: Too expensive and unsanitary. Not enough pigment for my mature, sallow skin. Lasted 4-5 hours then began to fade.

Popular Blush Products