MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

I hate this stuff. What a waste of money. It doesn't get eye make up off at all! Switching back to Sephora brand!

Got this sample in a goodie bag and it's one of the worst removers ever.
So oily and feels gross, plus stings my eyes so badly I was unable to remove the makeup around my eyes at all.
Chucked this straight into the trash.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my last MAC order and it was awful. Burned my eyes and dried out my eye area horribly. It didn't even remove all my mascara! I won't even be finishing the sample.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This does a decent job of taking off my waterproof eye makeup. Not ideal though as it doesn't completely remove everything, so I need to thoroughly go over my eyes a second time around with a different cleanser (which also removes waterproof makeup). I do however really like that it does not sting my eyes at all. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with this, but probably will try another eye makeup remover next.

I love MAC makeup so I thought I'd try the eye makeup remover once my standard Boots remover had run out. I was so disappointed that the old, cheapy Boots one worked miles better. This MAC remover makes my eyes sting horribly and even if I go over my eyes as much as they can take, it still doesn't get all the mascara off. I wouldn't recommend it and won't be buying it again.

This burns my eyes horribly. It does the job but just as well as drug store brands. It's nothing spectacular like I had hoped. I love MAC products and am willing to give anything by MAC a try but this fell short of my expectations. I wear a lot of eye makeup and MAC makeup lasts! I have to go over my eye makeup 3 or 4 times and I still don't feel like my mascara is completely off. I'm disappointed and I will not buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this because i use quite a few MAC products and considering 'its MAC' so it must be good. But i was wrong, there is no difference between using a toothbrush to scrub off my make up (mind you, non waterproof make up also) and using a cotton pad soaked with this liquid. I need to scrub as harshly and forcefully. It was a regret buying this, i tried to give it a few chances by using it a few more times incase i was somehow using it 'incorrectly' and trying to convince myself it was good, but it failed miserably and has disappointed me each time. Its a good tool if you want to look like you have panda eyes. I always had to remove the rest of the make up using my holy grail remover (Laneige - eye & lip make up remover). I do not recommend this MAC eye make up remover to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good makeup remover, but when i use this with some mascaras, it burns my eyes like hell.
I couldn't belive how could a pro eye makeup remover make my eyes burn, so i put a little bit of it into my eyes without makeup on it. It didn't burn, so i guess it happens when mixed with some kind of mascaras.
But i didn't think it does miracles with mascaras and gel eyeliner.
Actually you have to work quite a bit to remove them with this.
Doesn't do miracles as i said.... Just a regular makeup remover.
And the package... Is terrible.
No matter how much i close the bottle, when carrying around it always leaks...
I'll not buy this again because i have MAC cleanse off oil, and it's better, my eyes don't burn no matter the makeup i'm using, and it's easier to remove heavy makeup, eyeliner and mascaras, so i'll stick to it.

The reason why I even decided to give this product a try was because I am absolutely in love with the MAC Gently Off Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. So I decided to give the Pro Makeup Remover a try as well.

The difference is like light & day. This is probably one of the worst makeup removers I've used and considering it cost a whopping $20 makes me even more unsatisfied. It's almost as bad as just using soap & water to remove your makeup, because I was literally scrubbing on my eyelids to remove the waterproof eyeliner and let's NOT even talk about removing the waterproof mascara!

Compared to the MAC Gently Off makeup remover, which easily removes all my waterproof makeup, this product really does absolutely nothing and I truly believe it is a complete waste of money. BUT if any of you do not wear waterproof makeup, I guess this would do it's job for you, but then again...why not just spend 1/3 of the money on buying a bar of soap.

im shocked to see all the bad comments. ok..it is expensive as the bottle is small..but i found it removed the makeup well..and my eye area felt tight as if toned. but then i love anything mac. amazing products.