December 18, 2014 | 1692 users online

Pressed Powders - Dior - Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! I have this in 020, 033 and a back up of 020.

I have used it for years and it's such a part of my life I even forget to mention it here.

I use the 033 in summer when I have a bit of sun. Yes, it's a mineral product but so so fine it is like dusting a fine film on your skin.

in summer I use my bronzers and blush -- usually a hot pink/fuschia or orange .. and then this to give a fine finish.

my winter shade is the lightest and it goes over my soft pink blushes or lighter berries.

it seems to even out my complexion and give a lovely glow without any glimmer, glitter or God forbid, sparkles.

this is a must have imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by NingOnline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looovely product! I use the #033 Thé Passion. It is a perfect product for travelling; you have a foundation powder, a blush/contour powder, and a highlighter all in 1! I am so happy with this product. I bought it a couple of years ago, but I have not seen it ever since; not sure if it is discontinued by now. When I have applied this product on my face I look just so natural yet lightly covered. I also love the brush that comes with it; it's perfect! I have washed it several times already, still works smoothly ;D.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this powder. I have oily skin and this works really well for me. It is expensive so I only gave it a 4. I fell in love with it when I found it on EBAY.
I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! It has three shades in it that compliment each other. One highlights, one provides coverage, and one contours. You can use them together to give an all over glow, or each on it's own to contour the face and highlight where needed. It is very nice, natural coverage. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by pammie0415

EDIT: Recently, I've been using this over my Shu Uemura moose primer and the effects are AMAZING! I apply my Shu primer and let it sit and absorb for a bit. Then I apply this powder all over with the sponge that comes with the compact. Then I spray my face with MAC fix plus. I get a perfect, flawless finish with this and it does last a good 8 hours. On most days, I do blot my face around noon but not because I look oily but simply because I'm paranoid and I tend to blot every day even if I don't need to. I've found that there's a lot less oil on the blot sheets when I wear this compared to wearing liquid foundation (Diorskin Foever).

I bought this at the Dior counter after I went to get a lighter shade of what I'm using now (Diorskin Forever liquid in 020). I love the Diorskin Forever foundation but it does oxidize and end up being too dark on my face. The 3 different shades in the compact are meant for highlighting, shading and all over powdering. It's a very nice powder with good staying power. I tend to use powder only when I don't have any breakouts. And since my skin has been behaving nicely recently, I've been using this compact a lot. I got this in 020 as well (the same shade as my Dior Forever) but it run lighter than the liquid one. I don't know if this is because Nude shade and Forever shade are not exactly the same or because it's a powder. But from my experience powders do tend to run lighter than liquids as liquids oxidizes a lot more. Personally, I wouldn't use this over liquid foundation as powder over liquid can get cakey but I imagine you could use this as a setting powder. I prefer to use a translucent setting powder instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. Firstly, it provides amazing coverage when used on its own or over a liquid foundation. Secondly, it mattifies without being too cakey or obvious. Thirdly, I love how you can use the middle colour as a blush, rather than having to carry too much (throughout the day to touch up or for traveling conveniences). I gave it a four rather than a five however because I think the name �sculpting powder� gives the impression that you can contour with this powder�this is not the case. I found the colours in the beige praline were too light to contour cheekbones/thin nose with this. Maybe, the darker shades can do this but definitely not beige praline! I love the highlighter shade in this, it�s got a very subtle shimmer, rather than full on disco ball glitter... I use this powder like twice a day and it lasts me 4-5 months. It is quite expensive but worth every penny! By the way, I am NC10-15, and I can use the beige praline in both summer and winter� I tried using sable rose in summer but it looked awful. The colours didn�t swirl properly so I had parts of my face with lots of the middle colour (orangey pink) and other parts with the 3rd neutral beige colour.
Overall will most certainly repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- best face powder ever. HG for life. Edit- this look beautiful on top of tinted moisturiser or bb cream. Least cakey powder that I've come across, and I tried a lot of HE ones- conclusion, this is the best for my combo skin, and doesn't ever seem cakey. Wonderful. When i use this alone- i get compliments (you look fresh!/your skin is nice). It is very finely milled and better than the other powders I have tried. Very natural finish. Lasts very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I have this in 033 Th Passion (the French name). I love it, or better, I loved it, because it's a truly perfect powder foundation that gives the right coverage and never gets shiny. BUT, on the other hand, I realized that I can't use it for two reasons:
1) I have a bit too many fine lines around my eyes (the tragic consequence of having been an insanely laughing bird all my life) and this powder settles in these lines and amplifies them, a lot more than liquid foundations do
2) I have two incredible undereye circles that are hard to conceal. I usually put By Terry concelaer or YSL touche clat, but I also resort to heavier creams like Benefit Erase Paste or Clinique all about eyes. The problem is, Diorskin powder will inevitably paste with any concealer, even the lightest ones, and get scandalously visible.
I decided to limit my usa of this powder, but I'm not really giving it up. It's sitting in the back of my drawer for those times when my skin is oilier, or when I need to stay out all day and want some unfussy makeup refresh.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome product but unfortunately not for me. The powder is unbelievably creamy and the brush is top quality. But since it's a mineral-based product, it broke me out and I can only use the top highlight color of the powder on my brow bone. It gives a luminous effect. Love it for that but that's not enough for me to repurchase the entire product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sabzter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely and luxurious powder---definitely Dior quality (shade = beige praline, normally b/w NC 25 & NC 30). It feels like heaven on your face, provides awesome coverage, and really does offer that "inner glow" that we all wish we had naturally. On days that I need extra coverage with my Diorskin Nude foundation, I throw this on and my skin looks beautiful. I will add, however, that on top of foundation (any foundation I presume), this powder is very very visible, as it is pretty thick (which is why its coverage is awesome!). Immediately, I can see creases and lines on my forehead, even if I apply the smallest amount over foundation. I can definitely tell that I have powder on and it looks very cakey. Having said that, I think this powder worn alone looks just lovely! I usually apply it all over my face, esp. if I'm in a rush and don't have time for my foundation routine. Beige praline initially looked very light but dusted all over my bare face, it just looked luminous, smooth and perfect, like "my skin but better." I usually like to take the lightest shade (the illuminator) and go down my nose, over my forehead, and highlight the tops of my cheeks. Once I was skyping with someone and I could not believe how amazing my face looked, and all I had on was this powder! All of my acne scars were suddenly gone! Definitely worth investing in. For more of a glowy, finishing powder (zero coverage) on top of foundation that you can't see at all, I recommend Guerlain Meteorites (see separate review of that--HG!).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No