October 31, 2014 | 1183 users online

Hair Treatments - DermOrganic - Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

I didnt think this did anything for my hair but coat it in silicon. Its too heavy without truly treating it. Macadamia oil range is much better. I'm using a Nuxe frizz defy oil and its much better. This applies easily but just weighs my hair down way too much and I have thick hair. It also made it oily. There are much better options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lesha

This is the best leave in conditioner I've tried and like many others on here I've tried a lot. After using this my hair dresser for the first time ever said my hair looked healthy. I can feel it and see it myself. I have fine naturally dark brown hair that's highlighted blonde. I also use my hair dryer too much and iron my hair when I'm going out. It's pretty damaged. So far this hasn't caused any build up. It makes my hair softer and easier to manage. I also noticed a lot less spilt ends. My friend recently bought me its a 10 leave in to try and I hated it. It dried my hair out and caused build up. I won't be looking for another leave in unless they discontinue it. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't do much for frizziness. A little goes a long way. So far my bottle has lasted me over 6 months and I still have a lot left. Love this stuff thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by 25dogs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works great. Leaves hair silky smooth. One bottle lasts for months

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this leave-in and it does everything it says BUT I will not repurchase because it doesn't do anything different than Organix leave-in serums. The plus on this is no chemicals or artificial ingredients.

DermOrganic states this product:

DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment is made with Certified Argan Oil of Morocco to repair, protect and improve hair shine. Restores optimal moisture balance, smoothes and softens, speeds drying time, and protects hair from thermal styling.

Adds incredible softness and shine
Protects hair from thermal damage
Speeds drying time up to 40%
Sulfate-Free and Gluten-Free
No Sodium Chloride, Salt, MEA, DEA or Dyes
Paraben-Free and Propylene Glycol-Free
pH Balanced 4.5-5.5

It's a bit on the pricey side as is all of the products in this line and you get 4oz. I do like this more than It's a 10 and feel it does more than that product for about the same price. I hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I went looking for some type of treatment because even with my hair short as I get length between hair cuts I noticed my hair drying out and snarling into knots even after washing and conditioning. I have the Try it size right now and it's lasting really well. I just rub a few drops in my hands and concentrate this on my ends. Because I have very fine hair I don't want it to look greasy or limp but I find doing this gives me the extra conditioning from the knots and a little shine to my processed hair. Yep it's expensive $8 for a tiny bottle but you use very little to get great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing and will always be in my routine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I first received this as a sample from Ulta and decided to give it a try. I place a few drops in my palm, rub hands together and run through my hair from about ear level to ends. The product is scented but not overly so and dissipates. Doesn't seem to matter if I blow dry and curl or air dry, either way I get very shiny hair that lays down nicely with no frizz. When I blow dry and hot iron the product does a good job as a heat protectant and doesn't add to drying time. I don't wash everyday and this product is great as far as second day, no need to totally restyle just touch up and hair looks and feels very nice. I've since purchased a full size product (4 oz) and will continue using as I am happy with the product. It's a bit pricey but not over the top as far as these types of products and I had a coupon so that made it a reasonable purchase. For reference my hair is mid length, somewhat fine, color treated regularly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not have a good result with the shampoo but i am Loving this stuff. This is the only thing from this company I would buy again. Got on closeout for $16 at target. I think that is still pretty pricey but I only use a little after styling when my hair is dry... It's light (so light that you really have to overdose on it to weigh your hair down) but effective in smoothing my long hair that tends to frizz at the ends. Makes my hair really shiny & healthy looking. I would say one of the best hair oils I have tried. I would def repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have an oily scalp with wavy fine bleached & color processed hair and was looking for a moisturizing leave in to replace my its a 10 plus keratin leave in spray but this is more of a smoothing oil. long story short i liked the concept of this product (organic, pH balanced, etc) but it was ok. its a lighter oil but a little too much and it will weigh my hair down. It smells of something sweet and synthetic, a little dish wash soap like. The scent does linger quite a while. I found mine at CVS for about $20 something, and it comes in a small plastic bottle with a flip cap and small nozzle (nothing fancy/bothersome). I have long hair and am half way through the bottle, Ive used it daily for a couple months as a leave in and as a mask, and my hair doesn't seem healthier/smoother but then again Ive used 100% argan oil (jose marian's) and I didn't find it to have the miraculous repairing abilities that it claims. Not the holy grail that everyone claimed it to be for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by bameiboo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love most of dermorganics hair care products. A few items seem too heavy for my fine curls.Just a couple drops is plenty, any more and my hair is greasy. This would work on thicker coarser hair not slick and thin like mine! I don't notice a great change for the good when using it. Please try it and judge for yourself as its a great line of organic hair care and is free of so many bad ingredients!