TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

This is a beautiful highlighter, not glittery which I love! The cute packaging of the brand is always a plus too. If u want a highlighter that isn't glittery and adds a very nice glow to skin,this is a great one!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love it!!

First of all the package this product comes in is ADORABLE. It's in a well made and very cute compact with a mirror. It's a very nice highlighter, champagne colored, finely milled and very pigmented. I have to be very careful with this or it looks overdone. I actually look better in liquid highlighter but went thru several that didn't show up or contain glitter. I'm planning to get Becca shimmering skin perfecter in moonstone. It's perfect and the tester I used gave me a noticeable but natural glow. This is not as natural looking as that but can be very beautiful if used with a light hand. I love it all in all and wear it every day on the cheekbones, which are naturally very defined and high, (I already look like I contour) and on the bridge of the nose, cupids bow, etc... Looks great on inner corner of the eyes. I highly recommend this product!

Honestly how could anybody give a bad review on this product?! First of all the packaging is to die for! So adorable, I love the cute themes that thebalm comes up with. This highlighter is SO pigmented and SO beautiful. And for me finding the right highlighter is hard I am very pale and some highlighters just don't show up well on me, it often looks like I'm wearing just craft glitter on my face instead of that subtle color with shimmer that a highlight is supposed to be. But this highlighter looks perfect on me! It gives me that soft glow, and is very buildable. I read a review that said it doesn't give you a soft subtle glow that it's too dramatic. I disagree, use a fan brush and lightly dab in this product and there you go very subtle. Anyways I definitely say that every true makeup lover should own this product.

I really like this highlighter! It's definitely not a settle or sheer highlighter by any means, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look great. I don't use this on my cheek bones for everyday use, however I really like dabbing some on my finger and apply it on the brow bone, over the upper lip and on the tip of the nose. And for parties I could wear this on my cheek bones too! Really cute packaging, stays on the skin for a long time and it's just a great product.

Super pigmented, shimmery, easy to blend, basically everything I was looking for in a highlighter! I read lots of reviews on this stuff and was set on my decision to get it, although the price is kinda steep. I use a small amount on the highlight areas of the face (nose, cupids bow,etc.)to avoid looking too shiny, but I'm not shy when it comes to my cheekbones. This really puts the cherry on top of my contour... also I love the 'mugshot' on the front, so cute and a great marketing strategy :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am N15 and this is too dark and too orange on me. I had read many glowing reviews and had high hopes but alas it looks like cheap, muddy bronzer on my pale cheeks. Packaging is fine -- the usual fun, playful marketing that The Balm always brings us -- and the texture is almost creamy, which is perfect for a non-streaky application. Sadly the tone is too warm and shade too dark for a PPP like me so I will not re-purchase. I will try this again when it isn't the dead of winter to see if this will be a better fit at that point for my unintentionally darker skin. I can see why this product is popular as it provides a nice warm glow that would look great on someone darker than an N20. The sparkle in this is not overly refined so if you're looking for sublety, this would probably not be your favorite luminizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The truth is that I have mixed feelings for this product.

I find that it has great quality. The powder is fine, with no chunks of glitter and it blends great. It is very pigmented and very intense. The golden glow that offers you is truly beautiful.

If this is what you ask from a highlighter then go for it and you won't be disappointed.

But If you are looking for something more subtle, more classy and ultra fine, something that you can wear on daytime and look like you are glowing from within, then this is not what you should buy (Laura Mercier's matte radiance baked powder highlighter is).

Don't get me wrong, I really like it. But since I have oily skin I think that sometimes it looks too much. I only use it on nights out or when I want to look really really glowy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gee. What to say here that hasn't already been said. Beautiful light champane color, pigmented like you wouldn't believe, fairy-dust-finely milled. Stunning. Apart from highlighting, this is also beautiful and super useful and versatile as an eyeshadow. And there's just a ton of it in the pan. I've had mine for almost two years, I've used it a lot and there's barely a dent on the surface. It's not dirt cheap per se, but considering the quality and quantity it's a steal.
If you like highlighting and enjoy highlighter as a part of your everyday or special occasion routine, you'll love this.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I CANT EVEN
This stuff cannot be highly spoken of enough so I'm going to break this down for you.

1) Pigmentation- This stuff is SOOO pigmented, you will never ever ever get through all of it because you need to use so little of it.

2) Colour- the colour is stunning!!! You could use this as an eyeshadow as well as a highlight because its so pigmented and just a stunning colour. Its a very light champagne colour.

3) Quality- this stuff is SOOO finely milled. With super pigmented products you have to be careful because obviously if its thickly milled you're going to look cakey and weird. But this stuff is so finely milled that you're always going to look stunning and glowy because you will never ever look cheap and nasty!

All in all this is a ride or die holy grail and I have tried every single highlighter you could imagine!!! This stuff just looks so expensive and flawless on your face and is the most stunning colour when the light hits it.
This is my true love.