March 1, 2015 | 1067 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 10:38:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

Freaking amazing at applying powder! I've yet to use it for liquid/cream foundation because I like my Sigma f80 for that. It's super soft and dense and looks more expensive than my Tarte bamboo airbrush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2015 11:16:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This brush is so enormous and yet so awesome. It distributes powder beautifully all over my face and the bristles are so soft that it is such a delight to use this. I did not think I was going to love this brush as much as I did, but this really blows a lot of the products out of the water because of how well it buffs powder into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 11:31:00 PM More reviews by EmilyHobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel pointless writing this review because obviously you can see from the others, this brush is awesome and super cheap. Go buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by SororityGirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! For the price this brush is amazing and I would tell anyone who can get their hands on this brush to get it! I love it and use if for multiple things not just bronzer. This brush is very dense and does not shed at all. This is the most amazing brush and feels like a high end brush for a low price and is worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BumbleBees77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this brush!! It's dense, soft bristles are perfect for applying foundation or powder, and it's great for blending out any harsh lines. The handle is thick and sturdy. I've been using this consistently for well over a year with zero shedding. I would recommend this to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is nice as an all-over powder brush, although I consider it too large for bronzer. However, after a year of using it regularly it's starting to shed about 10 bristles with each wash and has gotten considerably smaller. I would not recommend purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG!!!! I use this to apply my liquid foundation and its PERFECTION!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so excited I finally got this!!! It is sooo niceee! for bronzer and powder --totally pointless to go out and buy a 60$ big powder brush. It is firm enough to control the application yet soft enough on the skin. It's a tiny bit scratchy but nothing that would bother anyone, I find that regular powder brushes scratch more (except for a chanel kabuki I have)
Good for bronzer and powder, great price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my fave brush to bronze my face with. It's wide enough where it can hit all the areas on your face in one swipe. It's dense enough to apply product to the face without having to press too hard. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

I wasn't sure whether to add to the already huge list of praises, but this brush really is amazing. It is beyond me why people would buy a really expensive brush from Bobbi Brown or Mac when the EcoTools brushes are just so much better in every way. Using synthetic fibers is much easier to deal with - they don't leave black hairs in random spots, they are so much easier to wash (and dry), and they don't smell.
All EcoTools brushes are great, but the domed bronzer is just beyond fabulous. It is the only brush that can blend in my bronzer absolutely seamlessly, and it picks up just the right amount of product. I agree with a previous poster that with this brush even my inexpensive NYX bronzer looks fabulous, as does my Nars, making me realize that in makeup, maybe a huge part of success isn't in the individual formulas, but in the brushes - like mascara. This brush rocks.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No