Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 5/5/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this for moisturizing my face after washing it. It is a heavy cream, so it is good for dry skin.

on 5/3/2015 7:48:00 AM

I don't know wether to love it or not. I mean it's good enough to use if you're on a treatment and you get really dry skin, but further it doesnt do much for the skin. I just keep using it because it doesn't break me out. Good enough to buy again

on 5/2/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have combination skin, and I found that as long as you don't use too much, this cream won't feel heavy. It's a perfect base for a primer since it smooths out any flakes or dry skin.

I was previously using the clinique dramatically different moisturizing GEL, which was much lighter, never greasy, but isn't always hydrating enough especially in the winter. I'm using the cetaphil cream 75% of the time and the clinique gel 25% of the time.

It's quite thick, so even the tiny travel size can last you a long time.

on 5/2/2015 11:28:00 AM

Started using this cream over a year ago as I am prone to dry patches on my face especially in the cold season. I thought of trying this product out as red the reviews on it which were saying it worked. The stuff has been fabulous. I have tried lots of different products and always found they stopped working after using them for a bit. Over 1 year later and I am still using this stuff. I did try a cetaphil facial wash which my skin did not agree with but this moisturiser has lived up to its name. It has stopped the dry skin. I did stop using it for a little bit and the dry skin came back so the stuff really does work. It is also great value at $15-$20 for a large tub 453g. I left Canada and have been buying it online over in the UK as I can't part with it. It has a thick consistency which some people were complaining about but I personally like it. I bought 3 tubes which are great for taking with you on holidays and if you just want to try it rather than committing to a large tub I would recommend buying a 100g tube first as I done.

This is a great night time facial moisturizer, or hydrating eye cream! My skin is too oily to use this during the day, and also I prefer to use a sunscreen for daytime, but I do use this every night, after cleansing with the Cetaphil Daily cleanser. Most moisturizers break me out, but this one does not, yet it hydrates really well. I have the smaller, squeeze tube which is more expensive per ounce, but much more convenient to use. I will probably repurchase this, or I may try the lotion version, since it comes with a convenient pump.

So first off I love this stuff. Back when I was first getting into makeup and skin care seriously, like 4 years ago, I didn't really know my skin type. I thought I was oily, but I wanted a really good moisturizer, so I researched a lot, found out about this stuff. Used a little of it, didn't find it special.

Last year, I got a bad wind or something burn around my nose from boarding a a lot without a helmet. (snow boarding) Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream wasn't working fast enough so I tried this. Although it burned SO bad, it healed my burn thing over 2 nights. So I thought I would give it a chance on my face... Hahaha.

Anyway! Found out I have dry skin eventually, I thought I had oily skin because I was using the total wrong foundation and no primer. This stuff makes my skin so soft! I get out of the shower with a clean face. Apply some vitamin-c something from like Ren? I put this cetaphil on multiple times, between doing my eyes, I do them first, and by the time I get to my foundation my skin is soo ready for it. I read some people thought it was too greasy or oily? Then your skin isn't dry enough to use this because mine soaks it up with no film or residue or gross anything feeling
Also, my skin isn't sensitive really-to anything other than different moisturizers oddly, this, obviously doesn't bother you face at all... I think I might start using this on my body after a shower and my kegs after shaving, mixing it with a light tanning mousse... We shall see! My gosh I think I just wrote a book.

on 4/12/2015 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm just not WOW'd by this product. It does moisturize good but it has never helped or prevented my Eczema in any way. I still need a Rx from the doctor.

It's fragrance free but it still has this strange smell to it.

The packaging is horrendous. It's ugly and cheap.

Overall, I just don't think I will purchase this again. I had it for over a year before I used up the 16oz tub. The great thing about these is that you can get them B1G1/2 off at Drugstores but I just never reached for this. Took forever for me to use it up.

on 4/12/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is a good product to be used at night. doesnt break me out or clog pores despite the thick consistency. but can be oily so i only use it at night. really moisturizing!

on 4/9/2015 3:30:00 PM

I have already went through a tub of this. I use this all over my body morning and night, it leaves my dry skin so soft and i love that it is unscented.

would def. repurchase this! :)

on 4/3/2015 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I buy this by the tube and not the tub. A simple yet effective moisturizer. Perfect for my oily but sometimes dry skin. I love it.

Popular Moisturizers