NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

on 6/5/2015 12:37:00 PM

I filmed a video reviewing the product here it is

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As a regular user of blusher who always needs a bit of colour putting into my skin, this blush is great. Yes it is fairly expensive but the blush itself is so pigmented that it goes on easily and you barely use any product for each application so it lasts a long time. I love this particular colour of 'Desire' as it is really pink and such a girly colour, however if you don't usually wear such a bright colour blusher a lighter shade would be recommended.

Pros:
- so easy to apply
- highly pigmented
- product lasts a long time

Cons:
- expensive
- hard to initially get the right amount of product on to make the blusher look good on the cheeks but once you get used to the right amount it looks great

Overall:
- love this blusher, will more than likely be buying more in different colours to try them out!

on 6/30/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blush, it give you the perfect flush, has great pigmentation. It's scary in the pan but looks flawlessly natural on the face.

It's such a great blush I apply it on my fingers and rub it around my cheek bones and voila!
A beautiful natural flush. I can't express enough how beautiful blend able nars products are and how easy they are to apply.

This blush is great for everyday and lasts FOREVER. A must have.

on 6/27/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush! I do find Nars products expensive so not a fan of that. The color looks very bright in pan but is more subtle on. I actually went in wanting Gaiety, but it ended being too light for me. I am light-medium with blue eyes and neutral undertones. The Gaiety was almost a highlight color. Desire is pretty pink pop. I do not find the blush to be too pigmented. It is easy to apply and blend. I find the black case sleek and pretty. I use the sephora pro angled blush brush to apply. I am loving color right now in summer, using daily. Very pretty cotton candy pink. Hot pink but not so dramatic. I finally get the Nars blush hype. I expect it to work as doll color on me when I am paler in winter as well.
***prefer shade in summer with tan. In winter I need a little more warmth in color, like a redder pink, or a pinky peach shade. Bright pink seems better on me in summer with bronzer.

on 3/4/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A gorgeous shade in the pan, but not really MY shade. It brightens me up a bit, but doesn't come off natural and flattering and make me glow. Far too expensive to purchase again, for average results. For reference I am NC25/30.

on 1/31/2014 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

AMAZING blush! I never bothered to get it for years because I knew it was super bright and very pigmented. I was afraid I'd look like a clown. But if you apply a small amount, it gives you the most amazing dolly cheeks! It really lifts your face and makes you look vibrant. I highly recommend having this color in your collection if you're a blush fan.

on 12/13/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a matte, bright, cool toned pink color, but it doesn't look that bright after its blended. It's probably the most pigmented blush I have ever tried. It lasts on the skin, and the blush as a whole will last you forever because you really only need a tiny amount. I dab a Mac 168 in the blush, tap off excess, and apply, and I have to use a very light hand with Nars blushes. I love them! They have black, sleek, and sturdy packaging.

Not much more to say other than a REALLY pretty pop of pink colour. Use sparingly, only dab your brush in as it is SUPER finely milled and if you swatch it w your finger you feel its dreamy texture.

GORGEOUS!

on 9/15/2013 5:37:00 AM

I've used this blush for the past 7 years almost daily and I'm only on my 2nd pan I believe. Its a great everyday blush for those that like the flush cheek look. Easy to overdo - I just tap my brush onto the pan twice (lightly) and then apply. Worth the price given that so little is used with each application. My hg.

on 9/13/2013 8:29:00 PM

pretty color and super long lasting.
It was expensive, but because of the quality, I think it is worth it.
it is gonna take me a long time to go through this ever ~! I have been using this everyday since I got it. I have Taos, I use that more during summer and Desire more for winter time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials