Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

3.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polybutene, Triisostearin, Peg-8 Diisostearate, (Peg-12) Diisostearate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am a fan of Bobbi Brown usually, but I didn't care for this oil, it irritated my skin, which is normal to dry, and left it feeling dry, so must be in the ingredients one that just irritates my skn...I suspect it is the lavender .I can't recommend it to people with sensitive skin either...for the price, there ar better options out there..it doesn't go on smoothly, you have to message it..for me, a fail.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this as a gift. WONDERFUL for melting and removing face makeup, DREADFUL for removing eye makeup, because it irritated the heck out of my sensitive eye area, Worth it? No. I will continue using my trusty Pond's Cold Cream.

I've used the clarin's oil to milk and have created y own concoction of essential oils. Bobbi brown's soothing oil worked the best of all the oils i've used. It completely melts away all of my makeup without leaving that thick residue feeling on my skin and leaves it super soft. The one trick the nordstrom's sales rep told me was the use the oil with a dry face, then with a tiny bit of water, rub your face again before applying a scoop full of water!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Stay away if you have oily skin. Used this once one evening and got 3 spots the next day 😑

I have used the second 100ml bottle. The oil is very deep cleansing. All the waterproof makeup is easily removed, however my skin broke if using only this product alone. Although the oil turns into milk cleansing after adding a few drops of water, I still have to use bioderma to remove the excess oil in order to prevent any acne.

I really like this cleaner as an alternative to my normal cream cleanser when I am a bit to lazy to use it. I find it helps with reducing flakiness during the winter weather. I have oily combination skin and I find this actually works very well to reduce the general oiliness of my skin. It's easy to use, smells great, and it's effective. I have a more comprehensive review at the link below:

I love this cleanser! I was very skeptical about using an oil, but I've found that my skin has been more even and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling; it's just fresh and nourishing. It does an excellent job at removing all of my makeup. I would definitely buy this product again!

Love this oil. I've been using cleansing oils for years - I've tried several (Shu and Tatcha are two of my favorites). I prefer the lighter formulas to the thicker ones like Josie Maran's, so this is right up my alley. Light but effective, BB cleansing oil removes all my makeup (including waterproof liner and mascara) and leaves my skin soft, not tight. I'd repurchase this in a heartbeat - love not having to order it online like I did with Shu and Tatcha. With Tatcha, I was getting little blocked pores (just a couple little ones across my face) that I don't get with this brand. Nordstrom will sometimes get this in a bigger (13.5 oz) size for the holidays or anniversary sales, and it's a great deal - $64.50 vs. $43 for 6.7 oz.. I had thought this formula included some organic oils - it says that on some sites - but that's not specified on the packaging. The fragrance is extremely faint - no added fragrance, just a slight Jasminey scent. Great stuff!

A decent cleansing oil that takes off makeup completely and easily without leaving any residue of oil. The pump is easy to use though I must say for the amount you get and the money you pay it really is an expensive outlook in the end.

There are other more affordable and gentle cleansing oils out there and this isn't one of them. I have a resistant skin so can tolerate the fragrant oils in this formula though my friend who has sensitive reactive skin cannot. It just turn her red as a lobster and she was sorry she used it.

Bobbi Brown for all their no nonsense, no frills philosophy really ought to take fragrance out of all their products in general. They use Lavendar and Geranium oil way too much in their skin and makeup formulas. Fragrance isn't skin care and Im not the first to say this. It just isnt necessary.

I would not buy this again. I'd rather purchase Cliniques' Cleansing Oil, another Lauder owned brand and that one is fragrance free!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this product! I use it before my foaming cleanser to remove my makeup. Apply it dry first and lather all over your face (don't look in the mirror, you'll get a fright!) particularly in the areas where you've applied the most resilient of makeup. Then apply water and lather further, rinse and your face is free of makeup! I no longer use wipes to remove my makeup as this has substituted it. I have also found my breakouts to be far less frequent and dry patches around my nose less obvious. It even removes eyeliner and mascara well (mascara is painful enough to remove wiping it off alone!).

Will be purchasing again. However the full sized bottle should last me a while. I normally use 2-3 pumps to remove makeup and it does a fantastic job! I've just recently added it to my routine for the past month and haven't looked back.