December 18, 2014 | 1714 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by secerni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For the price in Sydney, I would not consider repurchasing this concealer. The packaging completely ruined the overall product for me. Even though the concealer itself wasn't a problem, the small tube would leave product sitting in it and the concealer would dry up. I ended up wasting so much product, it was extremely frustrating and not worth the effort nor price tag ($43).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect highlighting concealer. I bought this in the lightest shade and it's perfect for concealing and highlighting my dark circles. The consistency is really thin, it's nice and blendable, doesn't crease or wear off. The only problem I have with this is that I'm not really into the packaging since it's hard to get the right amount of product out of this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom gave this to me because it did not work for her.

Its an alright concealer, not heavy duty or anything like that. Its pretty light, but I don't use it under my eyes. (Rimmel MP for that)

It covers blemishes fine and doesn't accentuate the spot, it just nicely lays over it. However, it doesn't last a whole school day. Not really an issue though, since its easily touched up.

Overall, its alright. I just use it as my concealer I have ready in my backpack or bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Never spent so much on a concealer! Still, it is the best thing ever, if not for the packaging - the product tend to stay in the plastic tube and dries there.
But for the under eyes it's magic! I do have really really dark circles and with a small amount of this concealer they're gone for at least six hours. Yay! Really recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second tube after years of wearing YSL touche eclat. I'm using 330 to cover my dark circles and brightening the area around my eyes. I found it better than YSL cause: do not drying the skin around my eyes, very natural, great consistency (not too creamy or watery) and do not crease after whole day. However it doesn't really cover my dark circles thoroughly on days i needed them the most. I used the hd concealer on top of MUFE camouflage cream in orange (to cover up my bluish circle- as advised by the SA). And i agree with some reviewer on the packaging. The first tube was such a waste cause most of the time the product came out more than i needed. But now i found out how to use it by only twist it once, then squeeze the silicon tip to control the outcome of the product. This way, no waste en no dryin. So far, love the product until there's a better one coming up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

Initally i went into the mufe section in sephora with the intention of getting the full cover concealer :-) However as my dark eye circles with fine lines are a great concern for me(especially considering I'm only 19.. People have mentioned that Iook 20+ for my age sigh), the SA suggested the hd concealer for me. When she helped to me apply this for me, I felt that it was mediorce to be honest considering it's 51 SGD or so. However I felt guilty.... Because she needed some sales... Yes I'm easy prey hahaha. I PAID SUCH A HEFTY PRICE SIGH. It doesn't last long (and does not look as good as initially) and it settles into my fine lines even after setting it with powder.This is even after following the tips the SA gave such as waiting for it to dry first before setting it with powder. The packaging is alright, it has the sillicon appliactor which I can understand why people would prefer as it is hygenic. I feel that one click gives too little product but a one more click... too much. Such a waste which is a concern considering the price. I feel that it's not moisturising enough for my undereye and it cakes alot and my underye is not particularly dry. Will not purchase again especially with the ridiculously high price!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by popoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have really dark under eyes. a sephora girl picked this out for me because i am not too familiar with makeup and this was her recommendation.

i've used dior and mac concealers in the past as well and i liked this one as much i liked the other two.

the only complaint is that i don't wear makeup every day; hence, sometimes i have to physically squeeze out dried product out from the clear long tube at the top....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Lucycamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a very natural looking concealer but it's so dry it settles in the lines & the packaging is horrible as a lot of product comes out when you twist

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by reeses369

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I would give this concealer a 7/10 - it does a good job of covering up any blemishes, redness and dark circles which is exactly what I would expect of a higher end concealer.

It appears smooth and flawless on the skin straight after you apply it, I use the sephora concealer brush (46) when applying this as i am able to blend it in appropriately and gives good coverage.

The downfall of this product for me is that it seems to wear off very quickly and i find myself having to constantly apply more throughout the day. Also, after an hour or so my face becomes more oily also meaning I have powder my face every so often to avoid this which isn't practical when constantly on the go, and i haven't had this problem with other concealers before.

Satisfied with this concealer for now, but will try another one when this runs out :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sarahgraceglynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard great things about this brand so I decided to try out this concealer (and foundation) in the store and took a sample home with me. I liked the way it looked and covered up the darker circles under my eyes but it soon broke me out terribly directly where it was applied the most! I still don't know if it was the concealer or the foundation but either way my skin did not like it. I don't know if this has happened to other people or if I just have very sensitive skin but definitely try this out in store and take a sample home before you purchase!